Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml
USA Brand Name
Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml (Salbutamol)
What Is The Generic Name For Asthalin Respules (50 Mcg+50 Mcg)?
Salbutamol is the generic version for Asthalin Respules
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml (Salbutamol)?
About The Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml (Salbutamol)
Asthalin Respules contains an active ingredient, Salbutamol 2.5 ml, used in the treatment of Asthma, Respiratory Conditions like COPD, and Other Lung Diseases. You can buy it from all the leading pharmacy, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Cipla (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Salbutamol.
Asthalin Respules contains an active ingredient, Salbutamol 2.5 ml which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml (Salbutamol)?
Asthalin Respules is used in the treatment of:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Lungs Diseases
- Constriction of Airways
How Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml (Salbutamol) Works?
- Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml is consisting of:
- Salbutamol/Albuterol is a bronchodilator which basically relaxes the muscles in the airways and makes breathing easier.
Before You Use Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml (Salbutamol)
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Salbutamol
- You are not taking the medicines without prescriptions or without in knowledge of your doctor
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml (Salbutamol)?
- You should avoid Alcohol and other drugs
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions as these may react with Asthalin Respules.
When Not To Use Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml (Salbutamol)?
You should avoid Salbutamol if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Have any Heart Problem
- Have Hypertension
- Have Overactive Thyroid Gland
- Have Hypokalemia as it also decreases the potassium Levels
- Are taking medicines which can react with it
- Always discuss your medications with your doctor especially when you are going to take some new medicines
Tell Your Doctor If You
- Are Allergic to the spray or any of its contents
- Have Heart Problems like Chest Pain
- Have Hypertension
- Have Thyroid Problem
- Have any other disease
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having any Medical history, Surgeries or on other medications
Asthalin Respules contains an active ingredient, Salbutamol 2.5 ml which is used in the treatment of Asthma and other Allergic Conditions of Lungs. Respules are available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor for the frequency and dose as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults and Children are advised to take Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml at a fixed time, preferably suggested by the doctor. Do not take larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. It should avoid/use it cautiously in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
How Much Of The Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml (Salbutamol) to Be Used?
You should inhale the dose as your doctor has directed. Moreover, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions for the dosage.
If you need to take more medicine content than prescribed; it means you have a serious problem and consult your doctor immediately
How To Take The Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml (Salbutamol)?
Asthalin Respules should be taken by twisting off the top of the Respule and squeeze all the liquid content into the nebulizer. It should be nebulized soon after opening. Follow all the instructions given by your doctor.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml (Salbutamol)?
You are always advised to use Asthalin Respules for as long as your doctor has prescribed.
Contact your doctor immediately if you are suspecting an Overdose.
A missed dose of Respules should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once. You can set the alarm or make somebody remind you about the dose as you should not miss the dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml (Salbutamol)?
- Sinus or Throat Irritation
- Tremors Especially of Hands
- Electrolyte Imbalance
- Increased Blood Pressure
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines may interact with Asthalin Respules which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It may react with few drugs below:
- Drugs Used For Depression
Interactions are also reported with the following conditions so avoid to take the Respules in these conditions:
- Antepartum Haemorrhage
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Eclampsia and Severe Pre-Eclampsia Intrauterine Infection
- Placenta Praevia
Warning And Precaution
Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml should be used very cautiously in:
- Overactive Thyroid Gland
- Heart Disease or Disorders
- Low Potassium Levels
- It is not recommended for pregnant/Breastfeeding women without consultation with a doctor
- It should not be taken in Intrauterine Foetal Death
Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in medical conditions. Do not stop the medicine even if you feel better; let your doctor decide it.
Things To Remember
- Keep out of reach of children
- Regularly wipe the mouthpiece and whole nebulizer with a fiber-free tissue/cloth
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
- Do not use Asthalin Respules until recommended by your physician
- It is very important to check the label for the usage directions
- Read the information on insert carefully
Store the Asthalin Respules at the cool temperature in dark and dry place. Do not refrigerate.