International Brand Name
Bimatoprost Ophthalmic solution
Bimatoprost Ophthalmic solution
Ajanta Pharma, India
Bimat (With Brush) 3 ml (0.03% w/v) (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution)
What Is The Generic Name For Bimat 3 Ml (0.03% w/v):
Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution is the generic version for Bimat 3 ml (0.03% w/v)
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Bimat (With Brush) 3 ml (0.03% w/v) (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution):
Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution
About Bimat (With Brush) 3 ml (0.03% w/v) (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution):
Bimat (With Brush) 3 ml (0.03% w/v) contains an active ingredient, Bimatoprost, which is used in the treatment of Glaucoma. You may take it from all the leading online pharmacy Stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores but can be given on doctor’s prescription only.
Ajanta Pharma (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Bimat (with brush) Ophthalmic solution.
Bimat contains Bimatoprost, 0.03% w/v in a 3 ml vial and it may be available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Bimat (With Brush) 3 ml (0.03% w/v) (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution):
Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution is used in the treatment of:
How Bimat (With Brush) 3 ml (0.03% w/v) (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution) Works:
Bimatoprost (Prostaglandins) is the agent present in Bimat (With Brush) 3 ml (0.03%w/v), which decreases the pressure in the eyeball by increasing the drainage of aqueous humor
Before You Use Bimat (With Brush) 3 ml (0.03% w/v) (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Bimat
- You are not using contact lenses
- Your doctor knows about your Pre-existing Disease, Medications, surgeries, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Bimat (With Brush) 3 ml (0.03% w/v) (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution):
- Avoid using Contact Lenses 15 min prior or after its use
- Avoid Driving or any mechanical job as it may cause blurred vision for sometime
- Avoid the use of another eye drop within 10 min of its use
When Not To Use Bimat (With Brush) 3 ml (0.03% w/v) (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution):
Do not use Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution if you:
- Have Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have redness, swelling or any inflammation in eyes
- Have gone through any Eye Surgery
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic to Bimatoprost
- Have Herpes or any other Infection
- Are taking other medicines for eye only
- Have redness, itching, swelling or other severe inflammation in the eye.
- Have macular edema
- Have gone through any Eye Surgery
- Have infection like bacterial keratitis which is getting worse even after using the Eye Drops
Bimat (With Brush) 3 ml (0.03% w/v) contains Bimatoprost, which is used to treat Glaucoma. Consult your doctor for the frequency and dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Patients are advised to take Bimat ophthalmic solution at a fixed time, preferably in the evening time or prescribed by your doctor. It is not recommended for Children.
How Much Of The Bimat (With Brush) 3 ml (0.03% w/v) (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions to take Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution. It is better to take one drop each eye at once in a day.
Do not to use Bimat more frequently because excess administration of prostaglandins may decrease the intraocular pressure.
How To Take The Bimat (With Brush) 3 ml (0.03% w/v) (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution):
Bimat (With Brush) ophthalmic solution should be taken at a fixed time once or twice a day as directed by your doctor. Instill it by holding the dropper close to the eye without touching it. Then, gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid. Wipe off the extra Liquid with a Clean/ Tissue. Always apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute, immediately after instilling the drop so that the medicine does not drain away from the eye.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Bimat (With Brush) 3 ml (0.03% w/v) (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution)
You are always advised to use the eye drops as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in a large amount or for a longer time than recommended.
If you face any irritation or allergic symptoms in your eye seek first aid like rinse your eyes thoroughly and then visit or call your doctor immediately if you are suspecting severe symptoms.
A missed dose of the Eye Drops should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose you missed if it is the time for the next dose. Do not take multiple doses next time to make up the missed dose.
Side Effects Of The Bimat (With Brush) 3 ml (0.03% w/v) (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution):
- Stinging in Eyes or Eye Pain
- Blurred Vision
- Dry or watery eyes
- Foreign body sensation in eyes
- Increased production of tears
- Increased sensitivity towards light
- Eye redness, swelling, or pain around the eyes
- Conjunctival hyperemia
- Changes in Eyelashes
- Increased iris pigmentation which may be permanent
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Bimat Ophthalmic Solution can interact with other medicines which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Always discuss with your doctor if you are using other eye drops, Drugs or Herbal Supplements so that a well planned medication can be followed.
Warning And Precaution:
Bimat (With Brush) ophthalmic solution should be used very cautiously in:
- Intraocular Inflammation
- Eyelash Changes
- Macular Edema and Bacterial Keratitis
- Eye Surgeries
Consult your doctor to get best possible treatment and dosage adjustment for better effects of the medicines
Things To Remember:
- Do not touch tip of the vial while using it and use it within a month once opened
- Your vision may be temporarily blurred or unstable after instilling the eye drops so do not take part in activities that require proper and clear vision until you are sure you can perform such activities safely
- Keep 5-10 min interval between two eye drops if you are going to use multiple eye drops at the same time
- Clean your hands and eyes before using the Eye Drops. Try to keep container contamination free.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Ask your doctor if you have any confusion regarding the dose, time, and the strength of medication
Use Bimatoprost for as long as your doctor has suggested using it. Do not touch its tip to eyelid or to your hand to avoid contamination.
Store it at cool temperature in clean and dry place. Do not freeze it.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.