Are you expecting? Are you super excited? Somewhere you might be scared too. You don’t want any complications in your pregnancy. It is an incredibly special time of your life. You don’t need to consider it as a complication if you are taking a good care of yourself. Sometimes, you might feel that kids are delightful, but cramps are exhausting. Nothing could explain the feeling of a life growing inside you. The feeling is just inexplicable. You get mood swings. You might be glowing with enthusiasm one moment and overcome the emotions the very next moment. It is important to stay fit especially during the time of your pregnancy. Regular exercise is necessary for your body. The best you can do to keep yourself fit is try out some yoga poses. It can relieve you from the pigmented skin to cramps.
Some of the most effective Yoga poses for pregnant women are:
- Tadasana: It is a common yoga posture and one of the most effective one. Also called Mountain Pose, it helps to strengthen your spine and eases your back pain.
1. Stand straight with your feet spread out.
2. Keep your spine straight along with your hands resting on either side of your body and palms facing your thighs.
3. Stretch your hands and join the palms in Namaskar Mudra.
4. Elongate your spine and inhale deeply. At the same time, lift your hands above your head.
5. Stretch your spine as much as you can but not put pressure on it.
6. Tilt your head backward and keep your eyes on your fingertips.
7. Just hold the pose and breathe in and out.
8. Relax your body and slowly come back to your normal position.
Repeat this pose for five times.
Also Read: A packing guide for Pregnant Woman while traveling
- Konasana(Standing sideways bending one arm): It helps in stimulating abdominal organs, ovaries, bladder, and kidneys. It stretches the inner thighs, groin, and knees. It also alleviates constipation which could be one of the symptoms of pregnancy.
1. First of all, keep your spine flexible.
2. Stand straight with feet above hip-width distance apart.
3. Inhale and bend to the right, from the spine and then move your pelvic area to the right and bend a little more. Point your left arm in an upward direction.
4. Look at your left arm by turning your head and straightening your elbows.
5. Breath in and breathe out.
6. Repeat the process.
- Virabhadrasana(Warrior Pose): It is good for your entire body as it balances the body, also tones the arms, legs, and back. It also increases stamina that helps in the delivery of a baby.
1. Stand straight with your feet together.
2. Spread your feet hip-width apart.
3. Place your left foot firmly on the ground and turn your body to the right.
4. Bend your right knee
5. Take a deep breath in and lift your hands up your head.
6. Join your palms in Namaskar mudra
7. Stretch your back without any exertion to your back. Gaze your fingers.
8. Breathe out slowly.
9. Keep your knee straight.
10. Slowly bring your feet together.
11. Repeat the same pose for 5-10 times.
These are 3 of the most popular Yoga poses that have been found effective in pregnant ladies. Tell your friends and family about it. Stay safe and Stay fit. Have a healthy pregnancy.
Tags: Pregnancy yoga for normal delivery, Pregnancy yoga poses third trimester, Pregnancy yoga poses first trimester
Annie is the oldest writer at Cheap Medicine Shop and is the subject and publishing expert. She has a graduate degree in medicines along with a diploma in creative writing.