Every person wants to stay beautiful and good looking. Noone wants to have spots on their skin. All they want it to be flawless and spotless. But, acne acts as a barrier for those. Everybody get acne. Some of them don’t care much about it while some are too conscious, they start panicking. It is the most common skin condition in every man and woman. It makes it difficult for people to get clearer skin. It affects around 85% of people around the world. Everyone is likely to get acne in their lifetime.
Acne starts when the pores in the skin get clogged with oil as well as dead skin cells. It leads to skin inflammation and acne. There are various factors that result in acne like genetics, diet, stress, infections as well as hormone changes.
There are various types of acne:
Some of the common locations where acne is visible are face, neck, back, chest, shoulder, buttocks.
They make a person so conscious. Many start feeling that their acne is making them look bad. Some also start getting depressed and sick.
You can reduce the effect of acne by following some home remedies:
- Ice: It is the most effective way to reduce the spots of acne. It quickly lessens the redness, inflammations, and swelling caused by acne. It makes the circulation of blood smooth and tightens the pores. All the dirt is removed from the skin and oil is accumulated from it. You can apply ice by either using it as cubes or crushing it. One thing that you must keep in mind is not to put ice directly on the skin. Cover it with a cloth then apply it.
- Apply Apple Cider Vinegar: It is so beneficial for the skin. It kills the bacteria by returning the acidity to the skin. It is helpful in removing the excess dirt, oil, and makeup from the skin resulting in the acne free skin. It contains various organic acid that has been proved to kill bacteria. It suppresses inflammation and also prevents the appearance of scars. All you have to do is mix 1 part of apple cider vinegar and 3 parts of water. If you have sensitive skin, you can use more water. After cleansing, gently apply the mixture with a cotton ball. Let it rest for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it and pat it dry. Repeat the process 1-2 times a day for better results.
- Tea Tree Oil: It is an excellent remedy for treating acne. The antibacterial property present in it helps to fight the bacteria which are responsible for causing skin problems. Its soothing effects are also helpful in reducing the pimples and redness caused by them. All you have to do is dip a cotton ball in it, and dab it on the affected area.Rinse your face after around 15-20 minutes. You can also mix it with aloe vera gel and apply it on your pimples and blemishes to get the better results.
- Green Tea: It has high antioxidants that are helpful in fighting bacteria and reducing inflammation. It also promotes good health. It reduces the production of sebum secretion. You can boil the green tea in water. Let it cool for some time. With the help of the cotton ball, apply it on the skin. You can also spray it on the face. Let it dry for some time and then rinse your face.
- Aloe Vera: It contains two of the hormones called Auxin and Gibberellin that provide the wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties responsible for reducing skin inflammation.It is available in gel form. Also added to lotions, creams, ointments, soaps, it treats acne, scars, burns and other skin conditions. You can scrape the gel from the plant with a spoon. Apply it directly on the skin as a moisturizer. Repeat one to two times in a day.
- Regular Exfoliation: It is the process of removing the layer of dead skin cells from the skin. It must be done regularly to get rid of cells that damage the skin. The skin cells that clog pores are removed by regularly exfoliating the skin. To make a scrub at home, you can mix salt or sugar with coconut oil. Apply this mixture on skin and rinse well. Exfoliate as often as desired.
If you like the article, feel free to share some remedies that you use in order to get flawless skin. Comment below and let us know.