Summer is here in full glory and now is the perfect time to flaunt your beautiful floral dress and enjoy all the seasonal fruits. Summer let you enjoy all the beauty of nature, but on the other hand, it also requires you to pay special attention to the skin as heat and hot winds could cause damage to the skin. Fluctuation in the weather could have adverse effects on the skin. Most people neglect their skin in the summer. The more hot and humid the weather is, the more itchy and dry your skin will be. Lazy days of summer does not mean that you should avoid paying attention to your skin as well. This harsh summer not only tans the skin but also causes the pores to get clogged due to excess sweating along with dust.
You could do some things that could give you gorgeous skin:
- Water: Nothing works better than water. It not only satisfies your thirst but is the only remedy for getting a flawless skin. It washes out all the toxins and waste that accumulate in the body. Water is the best hydrating agent. It has a direct impact on skin. It is advisable to drink about 2 liters of water every day to keep the functionalities in your body in balance. You can also treat yourself with fruit juices, coconut water, buttermilk etc to keep your body cool. All the fluids keep your body soft, dewy and clear. It also detoxifies your skin.
- Moisturize your skin: It is necessary to moisturize your skin as it may feel dry due to the sun’s rays. No matter what the weather is, never forget to moisturize your face and body. Usually, it is recommended to apply moisturizer as soon as you step out of the shower when the body is damp. You can also apply it while going to sleep. First cleanse your face, hands and, legs then you can apply it during sleeping hours.
- Good Food: There is an indirect connection between what you eat and how your skin looks. What you eat shows on your face. So, instead of consuming more snacks, salty products, oily food, go green and healthy. Include some water-rich food items in your diet like watermelon, cucumber, oranges, lettuce that will provide nutrients and antioxidants to your body. Also, limit your meat intake, it is difficult to digest and could raise the body temperature resulting in pimples.
- Wear Sunscreen: The sunscreen is considered remarkable and proficient in protecting the body from sunburn. So always choose a sunscreen of Sun Protection Factor(SPF) of at least 30. Opt for higher SPF. The higher the SPF will be, more your skin will be protected from the scorching sun. It not only prevents skin darkening but also skin damage. This is why you are recommended to apply sunscreen before 30 minutes of stepping out in sun. You should, by the way, try to stay indoors between 10 am to 4 pm as the sun rays are harshest in that period of time and could cause harmful effects on your skin.
- Exfoliation and Steaming: They both are considered extremely important if you want a flawless skin in summers. Only moisturizer and sunscreen could not protect your skin and give you glow. Exfoliation is necessary to remove all the dead cells from your body that could get accumulated in your skin and body. You can also use a homemade scrub. Just by gently rubbing it in the circular movements in the entire body and then rinsing could give you relief. After that, you could give a steaming therapy to your body as it will open all the clogged pores and also remove dirt from it. It helps to make the skin clearer and softer.
These 5 remedies are the most effective ones if you also want your skin to be spot free and gorgeous. Read this and share with your friends and family. Stay beautiful Stay Healthy