Always tired? These hacks can boost your energy
Do you feel tired all day? It makes you feel angry and irritable? According to the research, a large number of people every year complains of being tired all the time.
In medical terms, excessive tiredness is known as fatigue. Some of the common signs of fatigue include:
- Feeling exhausted most of the time
- A feeling of heaviness in the body
- Too tired to carry out normal activities
- Problems with concentration
There are many reasons for feeling tired all day, but sometimes tiredness comes from our unhealthy lifestyle. Unhealthy lifestyle acts as a reason for why we feel that way. I may not be possible to completely get rid of fatigue as some health problems might be the cause of it, but there are ways to boost energy and reduce the impact of fatigue on the body.
Some hacks that help you boost energy levels
1. Never skips a breakfast
The habit of skipping breakfast has become very popular, not only among adolescents, but also in children. This habit is one of the reasons for many health problems, including lack of energy in the body.
You must have heard that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Well, there is a reason behind this saying. We receive energy from the food we eat and an adequate amount of nutrients plays an important role in it. Breakfast is considered to be an ideal time to add protein, fiber, and other nutrients into your day.
Breakfast provides us energy to keep us going throughout the day. It kick starts the metabolism by refueling the energy stores and breaking the overnight fast. Breakfast improves the overall metabolism level in the body. Metabolism is the way in which our body uses food and converts it into energy.
There is a strong relationship between breath and energy levels. There are a number of breathing exercises that plays an amazing role in enhancing energy levels in the body. A multiple numbers of studies have stated that practicing breathing exercise daily helps in increasing energy levels. One reason for this correlation is that breathing affects the sleeping quality, your overall health and well being. Focusing on breath every day boosts energy level and makes you feel better.
Breathing exercises improve the sense of energy by providing better airflow and oxygenation to boost your energy during the day and helps to calm the mind, promoting better sleep. Evidence suggests that after breathing exercise, an individual feels recharged and ready to do something.
3. Healthy diet
Your diet is strongly linked with your energy level as in its purest sense, it food provides calories which is a source of energy. However, the type of food we eat and the relationship we have with food can significantly affect our energy levels. Some of the food items to boost energy levels are as follows:
- Nuts - Nuts are one of the best foods for energy. Nuts are the rich source of many nutrients that help to boost energy levels in the body, such as copper, magnesium, vitamin B6 and many more.
- Egg - Egg consumption is considered to be a good source of energy in the daily diet. Eggs are the sources of proteins, fats, and micronutrients, all of which enhances energy levels.
- Banana - Banana is another food which is considered to be great to boost energy levels. Bananas are highly rich in potassium, carbohydrates, and vitamin B6, which are known to work wonders on energy levels.
- Coffee - Coffee is one of the most consumed drink which have both benefits and risks. Excessive consumption of coffee is risky as it contains caffeine but moderate consumption can provide various benefits. One of such benefit is boosting energy levels. Coffee has a significant impact on energy intake and fat oxidation.
- Kale - Kale is a nutrient rich food consumed by a large number of people. It is one of the highest nutrient rich food which is high in amino acids. Amino acids are the main form of proteins. Also, kale contains many properties, such as antioxidant, which is good for energy.
4. Get good night’s sleep
It is greatly said that to be energetic, perform best, and enhancing wellness for a long term, you need to prioritize your sleep. Insufficient sleep is directly related to lack of energy. Both the quality and quantity of sleep plays a role in regulating energy levels in the body. When your quality and quality of sleep is compromised, so are your energy levels.
Sleep plays a vital role in maintaining health and lack of sleep is associated with various health problems, such as obesity, which directly or indirectly affects the energy levels in people. People who are overweight have low energy levels as compared to those who are fit.
A good night’s sleep saves and boosts energy. Those who persistently fails to get quality and quantity sleep, are more likely to suffer from diseases like high blood pressure, heart problems, and many other problems which significantly affect energy level in people.
5. Reduce stress
These days stress is very common and almost each one of us faces some sort of stress or tension in our daily lives. But only a few of us know that stress has an impact on the metabolic response of the body. Stress significantly affect the quality of lives. Stress affects the working of the body, the way in which the body uses energy. Also, stress leads to the production of various hormones in the body that affects the process of metabolism in the body. Therefore, reducing stress in the normal life can help you increase energy levels.
6. Get active
Being active have a large number of benefits on the human body. Being active is an important part of our lives and can be a vital part of enhancing energy levels. Studies have stated that doing brisk walk every day can help in increasing energy levels in the body. Doing exercises regularly can act wonders towards the metabolism rate of the body and overall energy levels.