5 awesome ways to lose Love Handles easily
5 awesome ways to lose Love Handles easily
Do you also feel uncomfortable while wearing crop tops because of the excess fat in your tummy? Are you embarrassed about wearing well-fitted shirts due to love handles? Well firstly, there is no need to feel ashamed of your body. Love your body as it is. There is no sense in being critical of your body. Only the negative energy will reinforce bad habits in you. The best person to love you is only YOU. If you can’t love yourself, you should not expect anyone else to do the same. I am not gonna lie to you and say that I work really hard to get rid of love handles, but Yes, I do put in some effort every day by eating and exercising for keeping my hormone levels balanced.
“Love Handles” are the areas of skin that extend outward from the hips. When you combine them with tight clothing, they become more pronounced. But, they are not caused by tight clothes alone. They indicate an excess of fat accumulation around the abdominal as well as hips area. The primary cause of love handles is fat retention. When your body takes in too many calories, the fat does not burn and gets collected around your hips and abdomen area.
There are some other factors also that contribute to the formation of love handle:
- Lack of physical activity
- Sleep deprivation
- Undiagnosed or untreated condition
Love Handle hormone is not fatal, but they may indicate underlying risk factors for some chronic illnesses. They include:
- Liver disease
You can get rid of your pesky love handles with 5 amazing ways:
1. Eliminate sugar from your diet completely: The key is to keep your insulin levels low, so that fat loss can occur and keep your sugar level balanced. It will also help in preventing overeating as well as unusual cravings.
2. Opt for some good exercises: Cross-Training your core just like you cross-train your rest of the body will help in melting the excess fat. If you don’t know how to start, then out of all the waist-whittling exercises, first, go for those that target your oblique muscles. Incorporating them will most effectively affect sculpt and slim your middle section.
We share some favorite exercises that can help you get rid of the extra padding around your middle section:
- Side Plank Crunch: First start on your elbow and bring your right foot slightly in front of your left. Keep your core tightened throughout. Pull your right knee in towards the chest. After that, crunch your left elbow properly towards it. After that, you can bring back out to side plank position. It is advised to do 3 sets of this exercise.
- Pass the Ball: This kind of workout is basically bicycle crunches that are turned up a notch. All you have to do is lie flat on the ground, pull your abs tight to the spine and back flat on the floor. Pick your chest up by pulling the right knee into the chest and holding a ball in your left hand. Press the ball underneath your right knee into your right hand and crunch up.
3. Eat protein at every meal and snack: Not only protein balances your blood sugar, it also helps in stimulating the metabolic rate. You can incorporate some healthy sources of protein in your diet like beans, fish, nuts, seeds, dark leafy greens etc. You can eat healthy fish like salmon, or sardines that are rich in omega 3 fats, or also take a fish supplement. These will help you in reducing body fat. Omega 3 oils also increase the ability to maintain weight loss.
4. Keep your stress in check: It is easier said than done right? But, it’s true that stress is the one thing that is coming in the way of most people reach their health goals. The main problem with stress is elevated levels of cortisol that are responsible for breaking the muscle mass down and increasing the fat around the middle. If you want to keep your stress in check you can try a few things. Breathe, Breathe and Breathe! Take a yoga class, go for a brisk walk outdoors in nature. You can spend time with people whom you love and admire.
5. Include some healthy foods in your diet: Fortunately, having love handles is more of a style risk that health risk. The spare tire is made up of subcutaneous fat, which is a kind of fat that is located just below the skin and sits there. There are some food items that you can incorporate into your diet that can help you get rid of those love handles. Some of those food items include sweet potatoes, shredded wheat, black rice, white tea, corn tortillas, guacamole, Jerusalem artichokes etc.
Love handles can be the side effects of the excess fat collection in the body. An increase in the regular activity and healthier eating habits can contribute to shrinking love handles as the part of the overall fat loss. If you’re still unable to lose the fat from your abdominal and hip area, seek your doctor’s advice.
Share this with your family and friends to make them aware. Comment in the section below about your opinion on love handles. Stay Safe Stay Healthy.
Tags: 5 weird diseases you might catch while traveling, Do’s And Don’ts to fight Diabetes, 5 Natural ways to save your hair, How to store medicines at home smartly?, How 20-20-20 rule protects your eyesight?