- Posted: February 25, 2021Read more »
Masks have been a part of our daily outfit for almost a year. All of us need to wear masks in several public places, including grocery stores, restaurants, to protect ourselves from the novel coronavirus that spreads through respiratory droplets. If you are experiencing acne breakouts from wearing masks, trust me, you aren’t alone. This is a condition commonly referred to as “maskne,” which is a typical side effect of wearing masks for a long time.
- Read more »
Clearly, smoking is injurious to health and, therefore highly condemned by medical science especially during coronavirus when your immunity demands more from you. It is a habit that weakens the immune system and leads to plenty of health complications, the major being lung cancer.
- In the next episode of the most unusual year that human history has ever witnessed, the notorious coronavirus has started mutating. Mutation of coronavirus has formed a new variant of COVID-19 which is almost 70% more contagious and is now prevailing in every part of the UK except Northern Ireland, says an expert to Sky News.Read more »
- Read more »
Coronavirus is a totally new infection to the world, and hence nobody had immunity to the virus during the beginning of the pandemic. Being familiar with the virus and what the immunity looks like, and how long it lasts is critical for understanding what will happens next. We don’t have enough evidence to know if and why some people may get infected from COVID-19 again even after recovery, says the World Health Organization (WHO). Additionally, we require more details to determine if and why the virus can reinfect some infected people.
- Read more »
With so many queries right now about the dangers of the COVID-19, you might be wondering how chronic pain might affect the immune system’s ability to fight off disease. Since COVID-19 surfaced months ago, we have learned that certain people are more susceptible to it than others. Peter Abaci, MD, is one of the world’s leading experts on chronic pain and integrative medicine.
- Posted: November 24, 2020Read more »
Are you living with someone who has COVID-19? If yes, it can be highly stressful for you and puts you at severe risk of contracting the virus. In this blog, we shall discuss some of the best ways to keep yourself protected while caring for the patient.
- Health experts believe that artificial intelligence can help distinguish asymptomatic COVID-19 patients from healthy individuals, making a non-invasive tool for healthcare providers.In recent months, scientists have found that a vast majority of people with COVID-19 are asymptomatic. Some of the most common symptoms of the disease include high fever, cold, breathing difficulty, dry cough, and headache. These symptoms suggest an acute respiratory disease or radiologically detectable lung abnormalities.Read more »
- Amid the worrisome figures of coronavirus outbreak, here is an informationa that might relieve you a bit. Pfizer developed covid 19 vaccine is under trial and so far has proven to be highly effective. Read all about it, here.Read more »
- Read more »
A vaccine is a medicine designed to provide immunity against infectious disease(Coronavirus) by making your immune system reactive against the virus in a safe way. It allows the immune system to derive strategies to defeat it. This can happen typically to generate antibodies to a protein specific to the disease-causing infection. In this article, we will be discussing the road map of the preparation of the coronavirus vaccine as it has not yet been prepared. The coronavirus vaccine is the best hope for now for ending the pandemic.
- Posted: November 04, 2020Read more »
Coronavirus vaccine news has made people eager about its launch and waiting for the COVID-19 vaccine to reach them. Even after the vaccine release, there are some limitations to it; the vaccine may not work on the obese population. As a result, blood cells cannot absorb any intake in your body, either food or medicine. If your own body doesn’t allow absorbing anything, no vaccine will help you to recover. This article will get to know why obesity is a big hurdle for the vaccine to treat the novel coronavirus.