5 Tips That Will Lead You To Happier Feet
Beautiful feet aren’t just an attractive body part but an everlasting impression. The feet that takes you places deserve an equal amount of care and grooming from you. However, beautiful feet don’t just happen. But with the right tips and tricks, it isn’t that difficult either.
Here are the 5 foot care tips that one should definitely follow in order to leave a lasting
We present 5 foot care tips that you should definitely follow for happier feet:
1. Wash your feet regularly: Whenever you come home from outside, make sure to wash your feet. Feet tend to get dirtier and sweatier than other parts of the body. It’s important to wash them on a regular basis. Wash your feet at the beginning and the end of the day. Try to use a mild soap and lukewarm water so that you can get rid of sweat, dirt, and bacteria that might be present on your feet. Also, do not use very hot water as it can strip away all the natural oils from the feet. Avoid hard water as it will dry out the skin and make your feet vulnerable to cracks. Water between the toes can lead to the fungal infections like athlete’s foot. So, always keep a separate towel for drying your feet.
2. Soak your feet in the warm water and use natural ingredients: After a long day of work, just like your body, your feet also get tired. It might begin to ache too. When it happens, it’s time to pamper them. If you are thinking to pay your salon a visit, we suggest you to skip that. You can set up your whole spa at your home only. At your home, you’ll get more freedom to be all with your body, and pampering it. All you need to do is head to your bathroom, take a bucket and fill it up with lukewarm water. Squeeze some lemon juice in it. Now pick a shower gel that consists of natural ingredients and add few drops into the mix. Now, slowly dip your feet into the water and keep it soaked for 5-10 minutes. With the help of regular foot file, give your feet a nice scrub to do away with the dead cells. Do this twice a week to get beautiful feet.
3. Keep your feet moisturized: With all the wear and tear your feet go through, it is obvious why your feet get dry and cracked. Hence, it is vital to apply moisturizer. Also, make sure to apply it a few times in a day, especially before going to bed. When you are applying moisturizer, make sure to rub it all over the top and also bottom of your feet. Massage gently in circular motions between your toes. You can rely on natural products like coconut oil, olive oil, or cocoa butter. It will help keep dry skin moisturized from within. You can warm the oil first and then help the skin to absorb it quickly.
4. Wear shoes that fit: You should trim your nails every couple of weeks to keep them healthy and strong. Make sure to use nail clippers and not scissors. It is better to trim your nails after taking a shower as they will be a bit softer. Do not trim them too short as this might cause discomfort. Always get an expert’s help instead of trying to do it yourself at home. Make sure you do not push too hard as it can give rise to an infection.
5. Massage Daily: Opt for regular foot massages that are considered to be one of the easiest ways in which you can keep your feet healthy and free from any kinds of foot problems. There are various other benefits of foot massages as well. It improves foot circulations. It helps you relax after a long and tiring day. Massage helps in promoting sound sleep. It relieves pain and inflammation.
If you keep these tips in mind, you’ll get gorgeous feet. So, What are your favorite tips for smooth and crack free skin? Simply feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below. Stay Healthy Stay Beautiful...
Tags: How to take better care of yourself, The happiness advantage, I can take care of myself