Important Exercises For Men's Health
Important Exercises For Men's Health
Exercises have a wide range of benefits and it provides benefit on every part of the body. It works amazingly from improving the mood to boosting the sexual life. Exercises not only helps in weight management but, it also helps in preventing the development of various diseases. Some of the exercises that every man must add in their daily workout include:
1. Lying Leg Raises
Leg raises exercises are of different types and each type has its own benefits. Lying leg raises are highly effective and it involves the strengthening of hips, thighs and lower abdominal muscles. It works to increase the strength of the lower abdominal muscles. Along with the lower abdominal muscle, leg raises increases the flexibility, strength and physical agility of the hips. Lying leg raises is considered to be one of the best exercises to improve sexual health and prevent any sexual dysfunction.
- Lie down on your back, with legs stretched outside keeping ankles together
- Keep your knees straight and keep your hands under the buttocks to support your pelvis
- Now raise your legs to the 90 degrees by flexing the hips
- Perform this exercise and then return to the starting position.
Lunges have awesome benefits on the lower body and the best thing about lunges exercise is that it can be done in a number of ways. It improves the core stability that is an ability to control pelvic and spinal movements. Lunges strengthen all the muscles of the body that plays a vital role in maintaining the health of the men. Another best thing about lunges is that it can be done anywhere and anytime, doing lunges don’t require the gym, it can be done at home.
- Stand with your back straight and chin parallel to the floor
- Now step forward in such a way that you spread your weight between the fore and back foot.
- Keep the ankle and the knee aligned.
- Next, bend your back knee until you form a straight line from shoulder to knee.
- Do not lean forward and keep your spine in a neutral position.
Seated straddle stretch is an excellent exercise for stretching and provides relaxation through the groin and pelvic area. It also encourages the functioning of the abdominal area and it also soothes the mind and eliminates stress. Stress is one of the major factors that lead to the development of many health problems like diabetes, erectile dysfunction, and cardiovascular disease. Seated straddle stretch is considered to be one of the best exercises that not only help in maintaining men’s health but it is equally beneficial for women as well.
- Start in a seated position with legs stretched out open to the sides as far as possible.
- Keep your hands in front of you and slowly take them forward until your forearms are resting on the floor.
- Lift your chest and spine and stay in the position for as long as you can. Try staying in the position for at least 30 seconds.
- Return to the starting position.
Squats are the exercise that everyone should add to their workout plan as it has a large number of benefits on the entire body. Squats are the best exercise that a man can do to stimulate the production of the growth hormone, testosterone and it plays a vital role in the development of all the important organs in the males. As it involves almost every muscle in the body, it has an impact on every organ in the body and controls any fluctuations in the hormones.
- Stand straight with your feet shoulder width apart and keep your hands on the hips.
- Slowly bend your knees while pushing your hips backward and look forward.
- Make sure that your back is straight
- Now, keeping your back straight, lower yourself as far as you can
- Repeat the exercise for three sets for 10 reps each.
Push-ups are one of the common exercises that strengthen and shapes the body. It has a huge range of benefits and it has positive effects on the abdominal muscles which play an important role in the human body as it performs many different functions. The movement of push-ups stabilizes the muscles and it also increases the production and secretion of human growth hormone. Other benefits of doing push up include, it enhances the cardiovascular system, improves the coordination and posture, makes the body strong and prevent injuries.
- Start with a plank pose and keep your hands outside the shoulder
- Take your lower in such a way that your chest almost touches the floor.
- While lowering the body, pull your elbows close to the body and let your arms make an angle of 45 degrees when the torso is on the bottom position of the move.
- Now, take a pause and push yourself back to the starting position.
- Repeat the steps for a few times.