WHAT IS PREMATURE EJACULATION?
Premature Ejaculation is a stressful concern in men that happens when he has no control over his orgasm and reaches the climax too quickly leaving his partner unsatisfied. In worse situation, the man is done even before the woman is penetrated enough to have intercourse. While it is completely normal to have this situation once in a while, it interferes with your personal life if happens frequently. There are several factors responsible for Premature Ejaculation as stress, unhealthy lifestyle and emotional breakdowns. Men who have a record of diseases related to heart, liver, and kidney are more prone to struggle with Premature Ejaculation.
For the longest time, Premature Ejaculation was considered as a physical disorder, but recent studies have confirmed that it is more of a mental problem than physical. According to them, it is the result of malfunctioning of brain, not penis as the brain is not able to hold the orgasm with discipline. Any men who last up to 15 minutes may also be suffering from Premature Ejaculation, if he can not hold it for 5 minutes extra, even if he wants to.
HOW TO IDENTIFY PREMATURE EJACULATION?
Premature Ejaculation is identified on the basis of typical symptoms listed below and their severity.
- Decreased sexual desires and pleasure
- Frequent ejaculation with little or no control
- Feelings of guilt, frustration, and embarrassment
You need to notice them first and talk to your doctor in a frank and open manner as he or she can not help you if you do not provide him accurate details. There is also a possibility that the doctor will ask you to go through some neurological tests to determine the root cause of your problem.
Also Read: 5 ways to treat Erectile Dysfunction non-medically
HOW TO AVOID PREMATURE EJACULATION PROBLEM?
There is not any full proof way to prevent yourself from Premature Ejaculation but the following point may prove to be helpful to keep yourself in a safer side-
- Communicate with partner and therapist.
- Maintain a positive attitude towards sexual problems, hopelessness will not help.
NON-MEDICAL TREATMENT OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
Of Course, there is an ocean of medicines out there to treat Premature Ejaculation. You can buy them easily from any online drugstore without even revealing your identity. But, we are talking cool stuff here. There are several techniques that are tried and tested by men all over the world as they help them a lot to hold the orgasm for the desired time.
- The baseball technique: This technique is to train your mind to think something that is not sexy at all, like a maths book. Though it can work to some extent but is definitely a good way to make love. There is a fair possibility that the woman will sense it and assume you are not doing it devotedly.
- Condoms: Men usually do not like condoms because they cut down the sensations down there. You can use this characteristic of the condom to have sex for a longer period of time. You can also use two at a time if your partner is already using another birth control method as two layers may rub with each other in order to destroy the protection.
- Masturbation: This can be a little overwhelming to some men out there, but young generation masturbates before planned night. It increases their desire for sex and hence, they gain control over the climax.
- Different positions: Over the period of time, we develop a certain position to achieve orgasm. You can try switching positions regularly to avoid this situation. For your information, missionary position holds the potential to make most men
These were the basic things every man needs to know about Premature Ejaculation. Share this article with friends and family to educate them about it.
Tags: How often should a man release sperm, Foods to cure premature ejaculation
Annie is the oldest writer at Cheap Medicine Shop and is the subject and publishing expert. She has a graduate degree in medicines along with a diploma in creative writing.