Eating healthy food is important for everyone, but certain types of food are especially good for issues that affect women, like arthritis, cancer, brittle bones etc. These superfoods are rich in nutrients. It will keep your body protected from any harmful diseases and also keep it working well. It is an important part of the pleasure. Getting healthy can sometimes be as simple as optimizing what we actually eat. But for all this, it’s important to know what to pick in a sea of endless grocery stores.
We present 6 superfoods that every woman must have if she wants to maintain the vitality at any age:
- Leafy Greens: Some of the best leafy greens are kale, broccoli, collard greens etc which are the low-calorie source of phytoestrogens, plant steroids that are helpful in maintaining hormonal balance. They are rich in various nutrients like iron, calcium, folate, vitamin K, C, and B. Folate is especially important during the gestation period, for ensuring proper neural tube development of the embryo. They are extremely rich in antioxidants and helps to protect our cells, from environmental damage.They can be eaten, steamed, sauteed, or raw in salads.
- Dark Chocolate: If you enjoy a small amount of flavonoid-filled dark chocolate may prevent clogged arteries and can also reduce the risk of developing heart disease. It is a super rich source of antioxidants, dark chocolate helps keep your blood vessels, cells and nerves in the normal conditions by protecting against damage from all the free radicals. An ounce of dark chocolate every day may also help you in starving off your unhealthy cravings.
- Avocados: This is the heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids(MUFA) that actually help you lose belly fat as well as heart disease. Even some fertility problems are also solved by avocados. They are heart healthy and keep your weight in control, and contain plant sterols which also help in lowering cholesterol.
- Whole Grains: When it comes to the dieting world, carbs are considered a villain which they should not be. Actually, everyone should include whole grains such as oats, brown, rice, millet, quinoa etc as a central part of our diet. There are numerous types of whole grains. All are delicious and provide complex carbohydrate, which provides long-lasting energy. They also provide vitamin, mineral, fiber and are also low in fat. It is essential not only for preventing constipation but for the health of the gut bacteria and also the elimination of excess hormones.
- Berries: Strawberries, Blueberries, bilberries are some of the healthiest and most beautiful looking fruits. They are rich in vitamin C, potassium, and numerous health-promoting vitamins. Many are also rich in anthocyanins which is a chemical that gives color to berries. It also helps to protect our hearts, protect us from vascular damage, prevent varicose veins and also improve eyesight.
These 5 superfoods work greatly in making women stronger. Include them in your diet for better health results.