Type 2 diabetes is the most common diabetes diagnosed among patients. In this type of condition, the body is unable to use insulin. At first, the pancreas makes extra insulin than required and then slowly, it stops producing it and can’t make enough of it. It can happen to people of any age group. It is not constrained to any specific gender or age.
Causes of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: People who have type 2 diabetes, their body when makes the insulin, cells are unable to use it well.
There are various factors due to which Type 2 Diabetes occurs :
- Weight Issue: If a person is overweight, then his body can cause insulin resistance.
- Genes: Sometimes, diabetes get passed by the genes. If you have the family history of diabetes, and you get affected with it as well, then it may be hard to figure out that diabetes is due to lifestyle factors or genes.
- Broken Cells: You can also get affected by Type 2 diabetes when the cells in your body that makes the insulin, send out the wrong amount, the level of blood sugar gets thrown off. There is a possibility that high blood level can affect the body and make you diabetic.
Signs of Type 2 Diabetes :
There are various symptoms that can warn you that you might have Type 2 diabetes :
- Wounds that remain unhealed.
- Blurry vision
- Excessive thirst
- Excessive hunger
- Excessive urination
Avoid Type 2 Diabetes :
If you are suffering from Type 2 diabetes, there are a few measures that must be taken to prevent it. They are :-
- Take your medications regularly
- Keep a check on your blood pressure on regular intervals.
- Have a diet plan and strictly follow it.
- Regularly see your doctor and keep a check on sugar level.
Proper diabetes medicines and exercises can cure diabetes and be helpful in improving sugar levels.