At some stage, all of us follow different sorts of beauty regimen to make sure we have healthy as well as glowing skin. However, there are some everyday habits that may look a little bit weird to you but are really beneficial for your glowing skin. We present some bizarre things that can actually give you a spotless skin.
1. Bee Venom: It turns out bee venom can be quite amazing for your skin. It has potent anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial as well as anti-wrinkle properties. It relaxes the facial muscles by sending a rush of blood to the skin’s surface. This stimulates the production as well as collagen, that in turn will give you visibly plumper, smoother as well as glowing skin. If you think, that for that you have to be stung by the bee, that’s not the case. You can buy the products that contain purified bee venom. If you are allergic to it, stay away from it and look for some other remedy.
2. Pumpkin: They are one of the ubiquitous food items present. It is something your body is always in demand because of its soothing properties. They get their orange color from super-antioxidant carotenoids, that takes the help of enzymes to soften and smoothen even the most sensitive or damaged skin. It is also packed with vitamins and minerals that include B vitamins, vitamin C, E, and beta-carotene. Apart from that, the niacin and folate found in it help in improving blood circulation, that in turn increases the cell turnover as well as renewal. Including it in your diet can promote glowing skin. Applying it topically can affect your skin in positive ways.
Also Read: 5 benefits of baking soda you didn’t know yet
3. Aspirin: The active ingredient present in aspirin is acetylsalicylic acid, that is also found in some of the beauty products. It helps in removing excess oil and also exfoliate dead cells on the skin’s surface. If you want to do it at home, all you have to do is crush up five pills and stir it in ¼ of water. Make the paste and apply it directly to the face. Let it sit for 10 minutes and then rinse it. See the results within 24 hours.
4. Urine: It may sound gross and disgusting but it is a great way for hydrating and exfoliating away the dead cells. It gives skin a brighter appearance, smoother texture and also a healthy glow. The minerals, salts, enzymes, hormones present in urine actually benefit the skin.
5. Vodka: If you think that only by drinking vodka you will get relief, then be ready to do something exciting with it. With little tricks, it can prove to be a valuable asset to your beauty routine. It is an astringent that works wonderfully as a non-irritating toner, application of which will tighten up the pores and refresh the skin. It is also a great remedy for the treatment of wounds.
6. Eggs: We might have heard that eggs are good for hair, but very few might know that it works like a miracle for the skin as well. A raw egg might look gross, but an egg white mask is totally worth the effort. It tightens and firms the skin and also diminishes the appearance of the pores. You can use the yolk for hair treatment.
7. Sweat: It has got a bad reputation for causing breakouts. But actually, it hydrates, cleanses and also guards your skin, while purging impurities. It not only removes impurities but also helps protect it from bacteria like E. coli. If you leave sweat on your face for too long, it will clog your pores, so try to wash your face 30 to 60 minutes after finishing a workout.
These unusual things might seem weird in the first place, but are actually an effective medium for giving your skin a beautiful glow. Try them to get some good results and then give reviews in the comment section.
Tags: Life changing hacks to travel with young kids, Buy Beauty & Skin Care products online,
Annie is the oldest writer at Cheap Medicine Shop and is the subject and publishing expert. She has a graduate degree in medicines along with a diploma in creative writing.