International Brand Name
Zuvius Life Sciences
Capcetaz 500 Mg Tablet (Capecitabine)
What Is The Generic Name For Capcetaz 500 Mg Tablet:
Capecitabine is the generic version for Capcetaz 500 mg Tablet
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Capcetaz 500 Mg Tablet (Capecitabine):
About Capcetaz 500 Mg Tablet (Capecitabine)
Capcetaz 500 mg Tablet contains an active ingredient, Capecitabine, which is used in the treatment of colorectal and breast cancer. Breast cancer is cancer that develops due to the unrestrained growth of breast tissue cells. The breast tissue contains the glands called lobules that produce milk & thin tubes called ducts. Cancer can begin in either of these. Depending on where cancer starts, breast cancer can be of two types: Ductal carcinoma that develops in cells of the lining of the milk duct and Lobular carcinoma that develops in the lobules. Colon & rectum are part of the large intestine. Colorectal cancer starts when tumors form in the lining of the large intestine. It is common in both men & women. This medicine is easily available with all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, & medical supply stores; though, this medication should be taken on doctor’s prescription only.
Zuvius Life Sciences is the primary pharmaceutical company that manufactures Capcetaz 500 mg Tablet.
Capcetaz 500 mg Tablet contains an active constituent, Capecitabine (500 mg). This medicine is easily available with all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Capcetaz 500 Mg Tablet (Capecitabine):
Capcetaz 500 mg Tablet is used for the treatment in the following conditions:
- Breast cancer
- Cancer of colon and rectum
How Capcetaz 500 Mg Tablet (Capecitabine) Works:
Capcetaz 500 mg Tablet has an active ingredient, Capecitabine, an anticancer medication. This medicine acts by interfering with the expansion of genetic material (DNA & RNA) of the cancer cells. This slows down the development of cancer cells & eventually kills them.
Before You Use Capcetaz 500 Mg Tablet (Capecitabine):
Make certain that:
- You are not having some severe Disease
- You are not sensitive to Capecitabine
- You must update your doctor vis-à-vis your medical histories like your pre-existing disease, Medications & surgeries, supplements, Food Habits, lifestyle, and the rest.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Capcetaz 500 Mg Tablet (Capecitabine):
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid smoking
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Capcetaz 500 Mg Tablet (Capecitabine):
You should not take Capcetaz 500 mg Tablet if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have diarrhea
- Have kidney problems
- Are patient with osteoporosis
- Have skin disorders
- Have infections
- Have low blood cell count
- Are pregnant
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to the Tablet
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have infections
Capcetaz 500 mg Tablet contains an active ingredient, Capecitabine, which is used in the treatment of colorectal & breast cancer. This medicine is easily available with all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores; though, this medication should be taken on doctor’s prescription only. The patient must discuss with the medical doctor for an alteration of dosage & time of medicine, knowing the fact that the severity of the disease can vary from person to person. Your doctor can best judge this adjustment.
Adults are advised to take Capcetaz 500 mg Tablet at a fixed time with food as instructed by your medical doctor. You must take Capcetaz 500 mg Tablet regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Capcetaz 500 Mg Tablet (Capecitabine) to Be Used:
Capcetaz 500 mg Tablet is easily available in various strengths & substitutes. Patients are suggested to pursue doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Capcetaz 500 mg Tablet. You must not take this Tablet on your own & for a more extended period as recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Capcetaz 500 Mg Tablet (Capecitabine):
Capcetaz 500 mg Tablet should be taken at a fixed time, as suggested by your doctor. Swallow the medicine as a whole. You must not chew, crush or break the Tablet. Capcetaz 500 mg Tablet can be taken with food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Capcetaz 500 Mg Tablet (Capecitabine):
You are always suggested to take Capcetaz 500 mg Tablet as prescribed. You must not stop or start taking this medicine all of a sudden on your own. You must follow all the procedures given by your doctor carefully. You should not receive the Tablet in a smaller or larger measure or for an extended period than suggested by the doctor.
You must seek medical emergency treatment & get in touch with your medical doctor straight away in the situation of any overdose symptoms. The emergency treatment will be started by your medical doctor if they observe any overdose symptoms in you.
The missed dose of the Tablet has to be taken as fast as viable. You should firmly skip out the missed dose if it is the time for your next planned dosage by now. It is strictly recommended not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Capcetaz 500 Mg Tablet (Capecitabine):
- Abdominal pain
- Hair loss
- Low white blood cell count
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
- Muscle or joint pain
- Loss of appetite
- Bone pain
- Painful blisters on hands and feet
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Many of the medicines have been reported to interact with Capcetaz 500 mg Tablet. These interactions may engender some unwanted or unfavorable effects, or it may probably cause your drug not to function correctly. You should often have a conversation with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements; consequently, well-proposed medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Folic Acid
- Live attenuated vaccines and related products
This medicine can as well interact with the following mentioned disease condition:
- Kidney disease
- Heart Disease
- Skin reactions
- Liver disease
Warning And Precaution:
Capcetaz 500 mg Tablet can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- You must get your blood test done repeatedly during treatment to monitor the side effects of Capecitabine on your blood cells
- Regular blood tests are essential to check your blood cells along with kidney, liver & heart function during treatment with this medicine
- You must also get your blood pressure and levels of proteins in urine checked regularly while taking this medicine
- You have to use a consistent contraceptive method to avoid pregnancy while you are on this medication as it can cause birth defects
- You should not drive or operate heavy machines besides taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- You are supposed not to take this drug if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or are breastfeeding
- You must always discuss with your medical doctor to obtain the first-rate treatment if you are observing a number of the conditions mentioned above.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Capcetaz 500 mg Tablet out of reach & vision of the children
- This treatment is strictly used with care for the treatment of children
- Capcetaz 500 mg Tablet is not suggested for use by pregnant women due to the augmented risk of detrimental effects on the unborn child
- You have to always check up the information in predominantly printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- You must continuously discuss with your medical doctor if you have any uncertainty in terms of the dosage, strength & time of the drug.
Capcetaz 500 mg Tablet should be used as recommended by your doctor. You must not take this drug for a more extended period than prescribed by the medical doctor.
Store the Capcetaz 500 mg Tablet at room temperature in dark & dry location. Make sure that the Tablet is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.