CoAprovel 300/12.50 Mg
USA Brand Name
Sanofi India Ltd.
CoAprovel (300+12.5) Mg (Irbesartan HCTZ)
What Is The Generic Name For CoAprovel (300+12.5) Mg:
Irbesartan HCTZ is the generic version for CoAprovel (300+12.5) mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To CoAprovel (300+12.5) Mg (Irbesartan HCTZ)
About CoAprovel (300+12.5) Mg (Irbesartan HCTZ)
CoAprovel (300+12.5) mg contains an active ingredient, Irbesartan HCTZ, which is used in the treatment of Hypertension and found to be available at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores but can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Sanofi India Ltd. is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture CoAprovel (300+12.5) mg.
CoAprovel (300+12.5) mg contains an active ingredient, Irbesartan 300 mg and HCTZ (Hydrochlorothiazide, 12.5 mg) mg which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The CoAprovel (300+12.5) Mg (Irbesartan HCTZ):
CoAprovel (300+12.5) mg is used in the treatment of:
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- It also lowers the risk of Heart attack and Stroke
How CoAprovel (300+12.5) Mg (Irbesartan HCTZ) Works:
CoAprovel (300+12.5) mg contains two ingredients:
- Irbesartan is an angiotensin receptor blocker which relaxes blood vessels that lower the blood pressure, relaxes blood vessels and also reduces the workload of the heart letting it pump blood more efficiently.
- Hydrochlorothiazide (a diuretic) removes extra water and certain electrolytes from the body which also relaxes blood vessels and improves blood flow.
Before You Use CoAprovel (300+12.5) Mg (Irbesartan HCTZ):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Irbesartan and HCTZ
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your medical history (about your Surgeries, all diseases, pre- existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking CoAprovel (300+12.5) Mg (Irbesartan HCTZ):
- Avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid Driving as it may cause Dizziness
- Avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use CoAprovel (300+12.5) Mg (Irbesartan HCTZ):
You should not take CoAprovel (300+12.5) mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Are taking Aliskiren
- Have problem of anuria
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney Disease
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy To The Tablet
- Have Diabetes
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Have rapid swelling of the lips, tongue, and throat that may affect breathing
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Have any other Dysfunction or Disease
CoAprovel (300+12.5) mg contains Irbesartan and Hydrochlorothiazide, which are used in the treatment of Hypertension. CoAprovel (300+12.5) mg is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. Ask your doctor for the duration of dosage and frequency as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Patients are advised to take CoAprovel (300+12.5) mg at a fixed time with or without food. This should not be given to children below age 6 years/ Pregnant Population.
How Much Of The CoAprovel (300+12.5) Mg (Irbesartan HCTZ) to Be Used:
Patients are advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions to take CoAprovel (300+12.5) mg.
How To Take The CoAprovel (300+12.5) Mg (Irbesartan HCTZ):
CoAprovel (300+12.5) mg dose should be taken at a fixed time with or without food. Swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Avoid chewing and crushing of the tablet.
For How Long Should You Continue Using CoAprovel (300+12.5) Mg (Irbesartan HCTZ):
You are always advised to take CoAprovel (300+12.5) mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. Do not take it in the higher amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Always Contact your doctor immediately if you ever suspect symptoms of an Overdose.
A missed dose of CoAprovel (300+12.5) mg must be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose but do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The CoAprovel (300+12.5) Mg (Irbesartan HCTZ):
- Stomach Pain
- Difficulty or Painful Urination
- Fast Heartbeats
- Back Pain
- Chest Tightness
- Weakness in Arms, Hands, Legs or Feet
- Nasal Congestion
- Sore Throat
- Acid or Sour Stomach
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines have been reported to interact with CoAprovel (300+12.5) mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medication or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- ACE inhibitors
It also interacts with the following diseased conditions:
- Congestive Heart Failure
Warning And Precaution:
CoAprovel (300+12.5) mg can worsen the conditions like:
- Impaired Liver Function
- It should not be given to Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- Always consult your doctor to get best possible treatment in difficult situations.
Things To Remember:
- Regular Exercise and Proper Diet is necessary
- Keep out of reach of children
- Read the information written on the leaflet of medicine carefully
- Consult your doctor if you have any doubt related to the dose, time, and the strength of the Tablet
CoAprovel (300+12.5) mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor and regularly on time.
Store the CoAprovel (300+12.5) mg at room temperature in clean and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.