International Brand Name
Recombinant Human Erythropoietin Alfa / Epoetin Alfa (4000IU)
Roche Products India Pvt Ltd
Mircera 100 Mcg Injection (Recombinant Human Erythropoietin Alfa/ Epoetin Alfa)
What Is The Generic Name For Mircera 100 Mcg Injection:
Recombinant Human Erythropoietin Alfa/ Epoetin Alfa is the generic version for Mircera 100 mcg Injection
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Mircera 100 Mcg Injection (Recombinant Human Erythropoietin Alfa/ Epoetin Alfa):
About Mircera 100 Mcg Injection (Recombinant Human Erythropoietin Alfa/ Epoetin Alfa)
Mircera 100 mcg Injection contains an active ingredient, Recombinant Human Erythropoietin Alfa/ Epoetin Alfa, which is a synthetic form of a protein which regulates the formation of red blood cells in the body. This drug is used to treat anemia caused due to severe kidney disease or cancer medications. This medicine is also used during certain surgeries to decrease the need for blood transfusion. Anemia refers to the condition in which there is a reduced level of red blood cells (RBCs). Patients of chronic kidney disease (CKD) develop anemia that worsens as the disease progresses. As the kidneys partly but permanently lose their functions in CKD, there is not adequate erythropoietin formation. This hormone promotes RBCs manufactured by the bone marrow. As a result, the manufacture of RBCs is affected, which leads to fewer RBCs than usual. Certain types of cancer which affect blood & bone marrow, such as, multiple myeloma, leukemia, & lymphoma, can crowd out red blood cells. Also, cancer treatment, including chemotherapy & radiotherapy, leads to anemia in cancer patients. This happens when some drugs or radiation kill the red blood cells, along with the targeted cancerous cells. This medicine is readily available at all the primary pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores & must be taken strictly on doctor’s prescription only.
Roche Products India Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Mircera 100 mcg Injection.
Mircera 100 mcg Injection contains an active constituent, Recombinant Human Erythropoietin Alfa/ Epoetin Alfa (100 mcg). This medicine is readily available in other substitutes and also at all the primary online pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Mircera 100 Mcg Injection (Recombinant Human Erythropoietin Alfa/ Epoetin Alfa):
Mircera 100 mcg Injection is used in the treatment in the following conditions:
- Chronic kidney disease associated anemia
- Chemotherapy associated anemia
- Anemia due to use of medicines
- Anemia associated with surgery
How Mircera 100 Mcg Injection (Recombinant Human Erythropoietin Alfa/ Epoetin Alfa) Works:
Mircera 100 mcg Injection has an active ingredient; Recombinant Human Erythropoietin Alfa/ Epoetin Alfa which is an erythropoiesis-stimulating agent (ESA) which works by stimulating the bone marrow (soft tissue inside the bones that produces red blood cells) to produce more red blood cells.
Before You Use Mircera 100 Mcg Injection (Recombinant Human Erythropoietin Alfa/ Epoetin Alfa):
Make certain that:
- You are not sensitive to Recombinant Human Erythropoietin Alfa/ Epoetin Alfa
- You are not having any grave Disease
- Your doctor must be well-informed regarding your medicinal history like your pre-existing disease, surgeries & Medications, Supplements, Food Habits, lifestyle, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Mircera 100 Mcg Injection (Recombinant Human Erythropoietin Alfa/ Epoetin Alfa):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Mircera 100 Mcg Injection (Recombinant Human Erythropoietin Alfa/ Epoetin Alfa):
You should not take Mircera 100 mcg Injection if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Are patient with Non-chemotherapy associated anemia
- Have High blood pressure
- Are undergoing cancer treatment
- Have surgery of heart and blood vessels
- Have seizures
- Have pure red cell aplasia
- Are pregnant
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an Allergy to the Injection
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have infections
Mircera 100 mcg Injection contains an active ingredient, Recombinant Human Erythropoietin Alfa/ Epoetin Alfa, which is used for the treatment of anemia caused due to severe kidney disease or cancer medications. This medicine is readily available in different substitutes & strengths & has got to be purchased or taken on doctor’s prescription only. You must speak about with your physician for adjustment of dosage and time of the medicine given that age & severity of the disease differ from person to person, and this can only be finest judged by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Mircera 100 mcg Injection at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your Doctor. You must take Mircera 100 mcg Injection regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Mircera 100 Mcg Injection (Recombinant Human Erythropoietin Alfa/ Epoetin Alfa) to Be Used:
As Mircera 100 mcg Injection is available in various strengths & substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Mircera 100 mcg Injection. You should not take the Injection on your own & for a longer time than recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Mircera 100 Mcg Injection (Recombinant Human Erythropoietin Alfa/ Epoetin Alfa):
Mircera 100 mcg Injection should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. Your doctor or nurse will give you Mircera 100 mcg Injection. Kindly do not self administer this medicine.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Mircera 100 Mcg Injection (Recombinant Human Erythropoietin Alfa/ Epoetin Alfa):
You are always advised to take Mircera 100 mcg Injection as prescribed. You must not start/stop using this medication on your own. You have to follow all the guidelines given by your doctor rigorously. You should not take the Injection in a larger or smaller degree or for a longer period than recommended by your doctor.
You have to seek medical emergency treatment and/ or get in touch with your medical doctor instantly in case of some overdose symptoms. As Mircera 100 mcg Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical set by a skilled healthcare expert, the likelihood of an overdose is very low. However, emergency action will be initiated without holdup by your medical doctor if they detect overdose symptoms.
The missed dosage of the Injection has to to be administered as quickly as possible. You should strictly skip the missed dosage if it is by now the time for your next planned dosage. It is strictly advised not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dosage. As Mircera 100 mcg Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical set by a skilled healthcare expert, the likelihood of a missed dose is very low.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Mircera 100 Mcg Injection (Recombinant Human Erythropoietin Alfa/ Epoetin Alfa):
- Mouth sores
- Stomach discomfort and pain
- Severe skin allergy
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Increased blood pressure
- Swelling and redness at the injection site
- Dizziness and fainting
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Difficulty in breathing
- Muscle or joint pain
- Pure red cell aplasia
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Some medicines have been reported to interact with Mircera 100 mcg Injection. These interactions might produce some needless or unfavorable effects and/or cause your drug not to function properly. You must continually have a discussion with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements so that well-calculated medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Olmesartan Medoxomil
It can also interact with the following disease condition:
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Seizure disorders
- Blood clotting disorders
Warning And Precaution:
Mircera 100 mcg Injection can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Use of this medicine is not recommended by small children
- You have to frequently get your blood tests done to check your blood cells, liver & kidney function, electrolyte levels (electrolytes such as potassium) & hemoglobin levels during treatment with this medicine
- You must also get your blood pressure & levels of proteins in urine checked regularly while taking this medicine
- You have to get your blood cholesterol level checked regularly while taking this medicine
- You must not take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding
- You must not drive or operate heavy machines simultaneously as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- Always talk about with your medical doctor straight away to get the most excellent possible treatment if you are observing several of the above-mentioned conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Mircera 100 mcg Injection out of reach & sight of the children
- This medicine is strictly used with vigilance for treatment of children
- Mircera 100 mcg Injection is not suggested for use in pregnant women owing to the increased risk of harmful effects on the unborn baby
- You must always check up the information in particular printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- Always talk about with your medical doctor if you have any doubt in case of the dosage, time & strength of the medicine.
Mircera 100 mcg Injection should be taken as recommended by your doctor. Do not take this prescription for a longer period than recommended by the medical doctor.
Store the Mircera 100 mcg Injection at room temperature in dark & dry place. Make sure the Injection is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.