Roxid Kidtab 50 Mg
USA Brand Name
Alembic Pharmaceuticals, India
Roxid Kidtab 50 Mg (Roxithromycin)
What Is The Generic Name For Roxid Kidtab 50 Mg?
Roxithromycin is the generic version for Roxid Kidtab 50 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Roxid Kidtab 50 Mg (Roxithromycin)?
About Roxid Kidtab 50 Mg (Roxithromycin):
Roxid Kidtab 50 mg contains two active ingredients, Roxithromycin 50 mg, used in the treatment of Bacterial Infections. You can buy it from all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Alembic Pharmaceuticals (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Roxid Kidtab 50 mg.
Roxid Kidtab 50 mg contains an active ingredient, Roxithromycin 50 mg which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Roxid Kidtab 50 Mg (Roxithromycin)?
Roxid Kidtab 50 mg is used in the treatment of:
All Bacterial Infections (Infections of Tonsils, Sinus, Ear, Nose, Throat, Skin and Soft Tissues, and Pneumonia)
How Roxid Kidtab 50 Mg (Roxithromycin) Works?
Roxid Kidtab 50 mg has Roxithromycin, a macrolide antibiotic. It basically works by stopping bacterial growth by inhibiting synthesis of essential proteins, which are required by bacteria to carry out vital functions.
Before You Use Roxid Kidtab 50 Mg (Roxithromycin):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to it
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Roxid Kidtab 50 Mg (Roxithromycin)?
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid exposure to sunlight
- You should avoid it in Flu-like symptoms
- You should avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Roxid Kidtab 50 Mg (Roxithromycin)?
You should avoid Roxid Kidtab 50 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Face Adverse Effects like Blood in Stools, Persistent Cough, Skin Rash, and Diarrhea
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney Impairment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to it
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Have Bleeding Problem
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- You should always tell your doctor about your medical history for suitable and effective treatment
Roxid Kidtab 50 mg contains an active ingredient, Roxithromycin 50 mg used in the treatment of all Bacterial Infections. Roxid Kidtab 50 mg is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor for the duration of dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person. It is also available in the form of suspension.
Adults are advised to take Roxid Kidtab 50 mg at a fixed time and 1 hour prior or 2 hours after the meal. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed.
How Much Of The Roxid Kidtab 50 Mg (Roxithromycin) to Be Used?
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Roxid Kidtab 50 mg.
How To Take The Roxid Kidtab 50 Mg (Roxithromycin)?
Roxid Kidtab 50 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You must swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not chew or crush it. It is better to take it 1 hour prior or 2 hours after the meal.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Roxid Kidtab 50Mg (Roxithromycin)?
You are always advised to take Roxid Kidtab 50mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in a larger amount or for a longer time than recommended. You should complete the course even if you have started feeling better.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
A missed dose of Roxid Kidtab 50mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Just skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Roxid Kidtab 50Mg (Roxithromycin)?
- Stomach Pain
- Skin Rashes
- Sore Throat or Ulcers
- Severe Diarrhea
- Unusual Tiredness and Weakness
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Roxid Kidtab 50mg which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
Warning And Precaution:
Roxid Kidtab 50 mg should be used very cautiously in:
- Impaired Liver/Renal Function
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Be careful of Allergic Reactions while taking Roxid Kidtab 50 mg as it may cause severe Problems
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Do not stop Roxid Kidtab 50 mg abruptly or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician
Store the Roxid Kidtab 50 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.