Super Tadarise 20 Mg
USA Brand Name
Cialis Super Force
Tadalafil & Dapoxetine
Sunrise Remedies, India
About the brand
Super Tadarise is a brand of Sunrise Remedies.
About the drug
- Super Tadarise is a tablet by Sunrise Remedies.
- Active ingredients in Super Tadarise are Tadalafil & Dapoxetine.
- Super Tadarise is used to achieve and maintain an erection and delay premature ejaculation in men.
Manufacturer of Super Tadarise 20 mg
Super Tadarise having Tadalafil & Dapoxetine is manufactured by Sunrise Remedies.
Super Tadarise is a tablet containing 20 mg of tadalafil and 60 mg of dapoxetine.
USA Brands Equivalent to Tadalafil & Dapoxetine the salts in Super Tadarise 20 mg
Cialis & Priligy
Use of Tadalafil & Dapoxetine the salts in Super Tadarise 20 mg
Tadalafil & Dapoxetine are used for erectile dysfunction treatment and premature ejaculation respectively.
How Super Tadarise 20 mg works?
Tadalafil works by inhibiting phosphodiesterase type 5 in the body. Thus it stops the degradation of cGMP( Cyclic guanosine monophosphate). The availability of cGMP helps relax the veins in the penis region and thus helps in erection when there is a need for sexual activity or sexual stimulation.
Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. It leads to a delay of the ejaculation reflex and extends the intra-vaginal ejaculatory latency time (IELT). Thus it prevents premature ejaculation.
How to take Super Tadarise 20 mg?
Take this medication 1-3 hours before sexual activity
Super Tadarise contains 20 mg of tadalafil and 60 mg of dapoxetine. Do not take more than one tablet within 24 hours.
How long Super Tadarise 20 mg should be continued?
Super Tadarise is needed to basis medicine. Consult your doctor regarding the intake and stoppage of the drug. Do not take decision on your own. Consult a doctor for each possible step.
Dose of Super Tadarise 20 mg missed?
The possible chances of missing the dose of the drug is minimal, however, consult your doctor regarding the same. The drug is mainly taken before the actual sexual intercourse, hence missing the dose is rare.
Drug interaction with Super Tadarise 20 mg
Nitrates(Isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin) generally react with Tadalafil
Tell your doctor:
- If you are taking any of these drugs: riociguat, or ritonavir.
- If you are taking any of these drugs: Itraconazole or ketoconazole.
- If you are taking rifampin.
- If you are taking or will be taking another drug like this one.
- If you are taking any of these drugs: Alfuzosin, doxazosin, prazosin, silodosin, tamsulosin, or terazosin.
When not to take Super Tadarise 20 mg?
It is contraindicated in patients with:
- Known hypersensitivity to tadalafil or dapoxetine
- Significant pathological cardiac conditions, ischemic heart disease or valvular disease
- Moderate and severe hepatic impairment
- It is also contraindicated for concomitant treatment with monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI) or within 14 days following treatment with an MAOI, thioridazine and potent CYP3A4 inhibitors.
Adverse effects/ side effects of Super Tadarise 20 mg
Inform your doctor if you have any specific effects after using the drug:
- Increased thirst
- Light-headedness following sudden movements
- Dizziness and headaches
- Nasal congestion
- Back pain
- Muscle pain
- Pain in limb
- Temporary visual abnormalities
- Urinary tract infections
- Temporary heat rashes
Overdose effects of Super Tadarise 20 mg
The overdose effects may vary from person to person. However, the effects include painful and prolonged erection. Also, it can result in dizziness and discomfort. Consult your doctor immediately if you are having any of these effects.
General information and precautions
- It is prescribed for adult males only (18 years and older)
- It must not be used by anyone taking nitrate medication
- It should not be taken if you are currently taking alpha-blockers and should not be combined with other erectile dysfunction medications
- It is not recommended for people with a history of cardiac dysfunction
- Avoid driving or operating machinery when taking this medication
- Consult your doctor if you experience erections lasting longer than 4 hours or painful erections as prolonged erections can lead to permanent tissue damage.