Zopic 7.5 Mg
US Brand Name
About Zopic 7.5
Zopic 7.5 is manufactured by ModHike and is available at every leading online pharmacy, drugstore and medical supply store. It comes in the form of tablets in strength of 7.5 mg. Zopic 7.5 belongs to the category of hypnotics / sleeping that works by acting on the brain to cause sleepiness. They may be used for short term treatment when you are facing the difficulty in falling asleep, waking up at night or early in the morning or difficulty in sleeping caused by events, situations or mental illness, which is severe, disabling or causing great distress.
Uses of Zopiclone, The Salt In Zopic 7.5
Zopic 7.5 belongs to the class of medications called sedative-hypnotics. It is used for the short-term and symptomatic relief from sleep disturbances. It helps if you are experiencing difficulty falling asleep, frequent wake-ups during the night or early morning awakenings. It should be used only by people who experience disturbed sleep resulting in problems of functioning during the day.
How Zopic 7.5 Works?
Zopic 7.5 binds on the benzodiazepine receptor complex and results in modulation of the GABABZ receptor chloride channel macromolecular complex. Both zopiclone and benzodiazepines act indiscriminately at the benzodiazepine binding site on α1, α2, α3 and α5 GABAA containing receptors as full agonists causing an enhancement of the inhibitory actions of GABA to produce the therapeutic effect of sedation .
Manufacturer of Zopic 7.5
Zopic 7.5 is manufactured by ModHike in India and is available at every leading online pharmacy, drugstore and medical supply store. It can be purchased from our online pharmacy- www.cheapmedicineshop.com
Dosage of Zopic 7.5 varies. The doses are-
- Adults: 7.5mg before going to bed.
- Elderly: A lower dose of 3.75mg may be used initially. This dose may be increased to 7.5mg.
- Patients with liver disease: Usually a lower dose of 3.75mg at night and upto 7.5mg can be given.
- Patients with kidney disease: Treatment should be started with a dose of 3.75mg.
Zopic7.5 has Zopiclone in 7.5 mg strength.
How To Take Zopic 7.5?
Zopic7.5 can be taken orally with a glass of water just before bedtime when required to help with difficulty sleeping.
Side Effects Of Zopic 7.5
The side effects of Zopi 7.5 include:
- Behavior changes
- Clumsiness or unsteadiness (more common for seniors)
- Confusion (more common for seniors)
- Daytime anxiety or restlessness
- Difficulty with coordination (more common for seniors)
- Drowsiness (severe)
- Memory problems (more common for seniors)
- Shortness of breath
- Signs of depression (e.g., poor concentration, changes in weight, changes in sleep, decreased interest in activities, thoughts of suicide)
How Long Should I Continue Taking Zopic 7.5?
Treatment should be as short as possible. It should not exceed 4 weeks including the withdrawal period. Doctor can choose a withdrawal regime based on your individual needs.
Overdose Of Zopic 7.5
If you have taken Zopic 7.5 more than the recommended dose, then contact your doctor immediately. The symptom of overdose is increase in drowsiness or if the doses taken are extremely high it can also lead to coma.
Missed Dose of Zopic 7.5?
A missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not take multiple doses at the same time
Drugs That Interact With Zopic 7.5
- Anticonvulsants (medications used to prevent seizures; e.g., phenytoin, valproic acid, carbamazepine)
- Anti-anxiety medications (e.g., alprazolam, clonazepam, lorazepam)
- Antihistamines (e.g., cetirizine, doxylamine, diphenhydramine, hydroxyzine, loratadine)
- Azole antifungals (e.g., ketoconazole, itraconazole, voriconazole)
- Barbiturates (e.g., butalbital, pentobarbital, phenobarbital)
- Calcium channel blockers (e.g., amlodipine, diltiazem, nifedipine, verapamil)
- HIV non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NNRTIs; e.g., delaviridine, efavirenz, etravirine, nevirapine)
- HIV protease inhibitors (e.g., darunavir, ritonavir, saquinavir)
- Macrolide antibiotics (e.g., clarithromycin, erythromycin)
- Magnesium sulfate
- Muscle relaxants (e.g., cyclobenzaprine, methocarbamol, orphenadrine)
- Narcotic or Opioid medications (e.g., codeine, fentanyl, morphine, oxycodone)
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs; e.g., citalopram, duloxetine, fluoxetine, paroxetine, sertraline)
- Tricyclic antidepressants (e.g., amitriptyline, desipramine)
- Tyrosine kinase inhibitors (e.g., dasatinib, imatinib, nilotinib, sunitinib)
When NOT to take Zopic 7.5?
You are advised not to take Zopic 7.5 if you are-
- Allergic to Zopic 7.5 or any of the other ingredients in the tablet .An allergic reaction may include a rash, itching, difficulty breathing or swelling of the face, lips, throat or tongue.
- Severe liver problems
- Suffer from breathing problems while sleeping
- Suffer from severe muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis)
- Severe breathing problems
- Under the age of 18.
General Information About Zopic 7.5
Zopic 7.5 is used for the short term treatment in the patient who experience problem in sleeping. It must strictly be taken under the doctor’s guidance.
Where can I buy this product?
All the information provided for Zopic 7.5mg (Zopiclone) by our online pharmacy is solely for informational purposes and is not, in any event, meant to be a substitute for the advise or instructions given to you by your physician.