International Brand Name
Quinapril + Hydrochlorothiazide
Accuzide Forte (20+25) Mg (Quinapril and Hydrochlorothiazide)
What Is The Generic Name For Accuzide Forte (20+25) Mg:
Quinapril and Hydrochlorothiazide is the generic version for Accuzide Forte (20+25) mg
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Accuzide Forte (20+25) mg (Quinapril and Hydrochlorothiazide):
About Accuzide Forte (20+25) Mg (Quinapril and Hydrochlorothiazide):
Accuzide Forte (20+25) mg contains active ingredients, Quinapril 20 mg and Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg and used in Hypertension, Heart Failure, and Fluid Retention (Edema). You can buy it from all the leading pharmacy, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Pfizer (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Accuzide Forte (20+25) mg.
Accuzide Forte (20+25) mg contains active ingredients, Quinapril 20 mg and Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Accuzide Forte (20+25) Mg (Quinapril and Hydrochlorothiazide):
Accuzide Forte is used in:
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Fluid Retention (Edema)
How Accuzide Forte (20+25) Mg (Quinapril and Hydrochlorothiazide) Works:
Accuzide Forte (20+25) mg contains:
- Quinapril is an ACE inhibitor which basically dilates blood vessels resulting in the lowering of blood pressure and Hydrochloride helps remove excess fluid from the body
- Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide diuretic which lowers Blood Pressure and Fluid Retention in edema by removing the extra water and certain electrolytes from the body.
Before You Use Accuzide Forte (20+25) Mg (Quinapril and Hydrochlorothiazide):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Quinapril and Hydrochlorothiazide
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Diseases, Surgeries, Pre-existing disease and Food Habits, Medications, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Accuzide Forte (20+25) Mg (Quinapril and Hydrochlorothiazide):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Accuzide Forte (20+25) Mg (Quinapril and Hydrochlorothiazide):
You should avoid Accuzide Forte (20+25) mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Are unable to Urinate (Anuria)
- Have Precoma or are in a coma caused by severe liver disease
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney Impairment
- Had Diabetes and Angioedema
- Have Gout
- Low Blood Sodium or Potassium Levels
- Have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving
You should always consult your doctor for suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to it
- Have Diabetes/Gout
- Have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus/Precoma
- Have any Intestinal/Stomach Disease
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Accuzide Forte (20+25) mg contains Quinapril and Hydrochlorothiazide, which is used in Hypertension, Heart Failure, and Fluid Retention (Edema). Accuzide Forte is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You must always consult your doctor for the duration of dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Accuzide Forte (20+25) mg at a fixed time, with food. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. It should be cautiously used in Patients with Kidney Disease and severe Hypertension.
How Much Of The Accuzide Forte (20+25) Mg (Quinapril and Hydrochlorothiazide) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Accuzide Forte (20+25) mg.
How To Take The Accuzide Forte (20+25) Mg (Quinapril and Hydrochlorothiazide):
Accuzide Forte (20+25) mg dose should be taken at a fixed time with food or as directed by your doctor. You must swallow the tablet as a whole with water without chewing, breaking or crushing it. Do not take it in the night time as it causes excess urination.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Accuzide Forte (20+25) Mg (Quinapril and Hydrochlorothiazide)
You are always advised to take Accuzide Forte (20+25) mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in a large amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
A missed dose of Accuzide Forte (20+25) mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Accuzide Forte (20+25) Mg (Quinapril and Hydrochlorothiazide)
- Increased Urination
- Itching or Rash
- Abdominal and Stomach Pain
- Dry Mouth
- Joint Pain, Stiffness, and Swelling
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Accuzide Forte (20+25) mg which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Medicines
It interacts with few diseased conditions like:
Warning And Precaution:
Accuzide Forte (20+25) mg should be used very cautiously in:
- Impaired Liver/Renal Function
- Kidney Disease
- Volume and electrolyte Depletion
Always consult your doctor to get best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions
Things To Remember:
- Monitoring of blood pressure and electrolytes level is necessary during this Drug Therapy
- You should follow a regular exercise and proper diet schedule
- Take adequate amount of water and fluids to avoid dehydration caused due to excessive urination
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Do not stop Accuzide Forte (20+25) mg abruptly or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician
Store the Accuzide Forte (20+25) mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.