Beauty & Skin Care
Items 1-20 of 58
- Tretinoin Gel USP1 Tube/s : $4.14
- Hydroquinone, Glyceryl Mono Para Amino Benzoate1 Tube/s : $3.67
- Herbal (Hyaluronic acid and Centella Asiatica plant extract)1 Tube/s : $56.32
- Herbal (Hyaluronic acid and Centella Asiatica plant extract)1 Tube/s : $30.25
- Herbal (Hyaluronic acid and Centella Asiatica plant extract)1 Tube/s : $25.95
- Mebendazole1 Tablet/s : $1.7
- Mebendazole1 Bottle/s : $4.54
- Acitretin1 Capsule/s : $4.21
- Hydrocortisone Topical+ Hydroquinone + Tretinoin Topical1 Tube/s : $7.03
- Tazarotene1 Tube/s : $5.76
- Finasteride1 Tablet/s : $0.16
- Tretinoin Gel USP1 Tube/s : $2.56
- Tazarotene1 Tube/s : $4.88
- Beclometasone Topical, Clotrimazole Topical1 Tube/s : $8.65
- Beclometasone Topical + Clotrimazole Topical + Neomycin Topical1 Tube/s : $7.15
- Betamethasone + Clioquinol (Iodochlorhydroxyquin)1 Tube/s : $4.25
- Betamethazone + Neomycin1 Tube/s : $2.92
- Betamethasone + Gentamicin + Miconazole1 Tube/s : $2.72
- Betamethasone + Miconazole1 Tube/s : $2.42
Items 1-20 of 58
Beauty And Skin Care
Everyone wants to have healthy skin and hair. But due to many internal and external factors, it is very common to face issues related to skin by people of every age. Apart from forming an essential part of the beauty of our body, skin also perform certain task that supports life. It is a very important organ that is involved in protecting the inside organs of our body from injury, bacteria and viruses. Since your skin plays such an important role in protecting your body, you should keep it as healthy as you can. This will help you keep from getting sick or having damage to your bones, muscles, and internal organs.
Types Of Skin Problems
Acne is a skin disorder that causes pimples when the passageway that connects the skin’s pores to the oil glands becomes clogged.It appears most often on the face, neck, shoulders, chest and back, can come in many forms. Whiteheads and blackheads are the most commonly known; nodular and cystic acne are more severe because they form deep in the skin and can cause scars.Eighty percent of Americans will have acne at some point in their lives, and 60 percent will continue to experience it into adulthood.Factors like heredity can play a role in developing acne, but Alexiades-Armenakas said that hormones are the most important factor.
Atopic dermatitis (eczema) is a condition that makes your skin red and itchy. It's common in children but can occur at any age. Atopic dermatitis is long lasting (chronic) and tends to flare periodically. It may be accompanied by asthma or hay fever.
No cure has been found for atopic dermatitis. But treatments and self-care measures can relieve itching and prevent new outbreaks. For example, it helps to avoid harsh soaps, moisturize your skin regularly, and apply medicated creams or ointments.
3. Seborrheic Dermatitis
Seborrheic dermatitis is a common skin condition that mainly affects your scalp. It causes scaly patches, red skin and stubborn dandruff. Seborrheic dermatitis can also affect oily areas of the body, such as the face, sides of the nose, eyebrows, ears, eyelids and chest.
Seborrheic dermatitis may go away without treatment. Or you may need many repeated treatments before the symptoms go away. And they may return later. Daily cleansing with a gentle soap and shampoo can help reduce oiliness and dead skin buildup.
It is also called dandruff, seborrheic eczema and seborrheic psoriasis. For infants, the condition is known as cradle cap and causes crusty, scaly patches on the scalp.
4. Skin Cancer
Skin cancer is the most common type of cancer in the United States.
According to the American Academy of Dermatology, one million people are diagnosed with skin cancer annually, and 1 in 5 Americans will develop skin cancer in their lifetime.Genetics play more of a role in basal cell and melanoma than in squamous cell, which is due to sun exposure.
Psoriasis is a chronic and disfiguring genetic disease. It is a buildup of excess skin tissue that looks red and thick and is covered with silvery scales. It first appears on the elbows and knees, but can spread to other parts of the limbs and even the trunk. Certain forms affect particular areas like the hands, scalp or the joints.
Causes Of Skin Problems
Skin diseases is an umbrella term, so there are different type of abnormalities which are a result of various internal and external factors. Some of them are mentioned below-
- An itchy rash on the face is probably due to eczema.
- In a male a rash in the groin is probably fungal.
- Rashes confined to the feet, either between the toes or arising on one foot or in an asymmetrical pattern, are probably fungal.
- If other members of the family are itching, you may have scabies.
- If your very dry skin starts to itch and burn you probably have a superimposed eczema.
- A rash that comes and goes and erupts in different areas of the skin each time is urticaria (nettle rash, hives).
- Most itchy rashes can to some extent be relieved by the use of emollients. Ointments and creams penetrate the skin better when it is hydrated (moist).
- Urticaria requires antihistamines by mouth.
- For lesions that are crusty, cleaning gently with liquid paraffin will soften them and accelerate healing.
The type and dose of drugs meant for skin diseases varies from patient to patient. You are advised to seek medical advice before you start any course of such drugs. If you are planning to buy skin care products online, make sure you buy them from a reliable online pharmacy so as to avoid any chances of adverse reaction with skin. Below are some drugs which are used for skin care-
- Alclometasone Dipropionate
- Diflorasone Diacetate