A Ret Gel 0.025% (20 Gm)
USA Brand Name
Retin A Gel
Tretinoin Gel USP
Menarini India Pvt Ltd
A-Ret Gel (Tretinoin Gel USP)
What Is The Generic Name Of A-Ret Gel- 0.025%?
Tretinoin is the generic version of A-Ret-0.025%
USA Brands Equivalent To A-Ret gel -0.025% (Tretinoin Gel USP)
There are many drugs available in the US market that are equivalent to A-Ret Gel. Some of them are:
- Retin A Gel
- Retin A Micro
About A-Ret Gel (Tretinoin Gel USP)
A-Ret Gel is marketed globally by Menarini India Pvt Ltd and is available at all the leading online pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores. The active ingredient present in A-Ret Gel is Tretinoin. Tretinoin is used in the treatment of acne, wrinkles, skin texture and fine line pigmentation.
Manufacturer Of A-Ret Gel (Tretinoin Gel USP)
A-Ret Gel, that contains 0.025% of Tretinoin is manufactured by Menarini India Pvt Ltd and is available at all the leading online pharmacy, drugstores and medical supply stores.
Strength A-Ret Gel (Tretinoin Gel USP)
This gel contains the active ingredient, Tretinoin 0.025%. It should be noted that this medicine may be available in various strengths.
A-Ret Gel (Tretinoin Gel USP) Is Used For The Treatment Of
- Fine line pigmentation and wrinkles
- Skin texture and color
How A-Ret Gel (Tretinoin Gel USP) Works?
A-Ret Gel basically improves the rate of replacing the older skin cells by new skin cells/ by changing the turnover rate of cells. It also works by unblocking pores which allow natural oil producing glands function properly by reducing blackheads and other spots.
- Before You Use A-Ret Gel (Tretinoin Gel USP):
- You should be sure that
- You are not allergic to it.
- It is not affecting the mother and baby during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- It is not interacting with the medicines you are taking with it.
When Not To Use A-Ret Gel (Tretinoin Gel USP)?
- You should avoid using A-Ret Gel (Tretinoin Gel USP):
- On sunburnt skin or if you have any other serious skin problems or a severe allergy.
- If you are taking some medicines or supplements which raise the chances of sunburn. Eg: Antibiotics and Medicines to treat mood problems.
- If you are pregnant or conceiving.
- If your skin is accidentally injured, has cuts and scrapes.
Tell Your Doctor If You
- Are allergic to A-Ret Gel.
- Are taking any other medicines for any disease or disorder.
- Are using some skin products.
- Are Pregnant or trying to conceive or breastfeeding as it may harm the unborn or newly born baby.
- Accidentally swallowed it.
- Met with an accident causing skin injuries.
- Have sunburn issues.
A-Ret Gel (Tretinoin Gel USP) is available in various strengths and as different doses at every leading online pharmacy, drugstore, and medical supply store.
How Much Of A-Ret Gel (Tretinoin Gel USP) Should Be Applied?
Recommended Dosage: Apply a thin layer of the gel to the affected area once a day at bedtime.
How To Apply A-Ret Gel (Tretinoin Gel USP)?
- You should wash and dry your hands and the affected area properly prior to gel application. Wait for 20-30 min.
- Apply the gel rubbing gently with fingertips over the affected area (avoid applying near eyes, mouth, nose and inner ear).
- Clean your hands carefully.
For How Long Should You Continue Applying A-Ret Gel (Tretinoin Gel USP)?
You should use this gel as long as directed by your physician. Moreover, its effects usually become noticeable after 2-3 weeks of using it but more than six weeks of therapy may be required for the beneficial effects.
Overdose Of A-Ret Gel (Tretinoin Gel USP)
Excessive gel application results only in pilling of gel or dry flaking of the gel. It shows its effect on time and applying too much of it will not accelerate the process.
Missed Dose Of A-Ret Gel (Tretinoin Gel USP)
A missed dose to be taken as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular routine. Do not apply multiple doses at the same time
Side Effects Of A-Ret Gel (Tretinoin Gel USP)
The side effects of A-Ret Gel include:
Signs of an allergic reaction like:
- Red and blistered skin
- Swollen skin
- Trouble in breathing
- Unusual hoarseness
- Swelling of face, mouth, lips, tongue or throat
- Intense Skin irritation
- Dry skin and itching
- Stinging and peeling
- Change in color of skin
Drugs The Interact With A-Ret Gel (Tretinoin Gel USP)
Using other drugs, supplements, over the counter drugs, or any substances may alter the medicinal effects of A-Ret Gel. It may cause either an allergic reaction or a serious adverse effect and may nullify the effect of your gel. Some of the drugs that are known to interact with A-Ret Gel are mentioned below:
- Salicylic Acid
- Benzoyl Peroxide
- Sulfa drugs like sulfamethoxazole and chlorpromazine.
- Few cosmetics
You must inform the doctor about all the medicines you are already taking and always follow the instructions.
- A-Ret Gel should not be used in hypersensitive conditions.
- Warning And Precautions Regarding A-Ret Gel (Tretinoin Gel USP):
- If you have applied the gel then you must avoid exposure to sunlight and UV rays.
- If skin irritation or allergy persists then stop using the gel and consult your doctor.
- Always keep the gel in proper conditions and out of the reach of children.
Things To Remember While Using A-Ret Gel (Tretinoin Gel USP)
- Read the insert of the tube thoroughly.
- Always tell your doctor about your medical history and follow the instructions as directed by the doctor.
How To Store A-Ret Gel (Tretinoin Gel USP)?
- Keep the tube in a dry and clean place.
- Avoid refrigeration
- Keep in a dark place.