Vidalista is a muscle relaxing drug that also increases the flow of blood in the body. It is manufactured in India by Centurion Laboratories and is an over the counter drug, found easily at medical stores and pharmacies. The most common use of th Read more...
- Tadalafil1 Tablet/s : $1.7
- Tadalafil1 Tablet/s : $0.54
- Tadalafil Sublingual1 Tablet/s : $0.74
Vidalista is a muscle relaxing drug that also increases the flow of blood in the body. It is manufactured in India by Centurion Laboratories and is an over the counter drug, found easily at medical stores and pharmacies. The most common use of this drug is to treat problems in men like erectile dysfunction (impotence) and prostatic hypertrophy (inflamed prostate) but is generally used for the former. Vidalista Tablet is a phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitor used for the treatment of impotence, also known as the inability to get a satisfactory erection in men. Following sexual stimulation, Tadalafil works by helping the blood vessels in the penis to relax, allowing the flow of blood into it.
How often can you take Cialis depends completely on the dosage you are taking that was prescribed by your doctor. The Vidalista tablets last for 36 hours. This means that you must not take another tablet within this time frame. The effectiveness of this pill helps men perform at any time when an individual wants to conduct sexual activities in 36 hours. Numerous studies have demonstrated that when taken at the correct dose of once a day and at an appropriate dosing interval, Vidalista is safe and well-tolerated but it should be taken after being prescribed by the doctor.
Few of the side-effects of Vidalista are:
- Bloody nose
- Diarrhea, Dizziness, Sleeplessness
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision, Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection, urination
1. If you have any of the above mentioned side effects, visit your doctor immediately as it can be life threatening.
2. Ask your doctor about the side-effects before you take the pill.
Necessary precautions to be taken:
- Keep it strictly away from children.
- Do not take it when you have consumed a lot of alcohol because excess alcohol can increase your chances of getting dizziness or headaches, increase your heart rate or lower your blood pressure.
- Do not eat grapefruit or drink the juice of grapefruit before and after taking this medicine. Grapefruit and its juice may change the amount of this medicine that is absorbed in the body.
- Consult your doctor immediately if you have a sudden decline in hearing or loss of hearing, which may be followed by dizziness and ringing in the ears.
- Do not take other pills unless they have been discussed with your doctor. This includes prescription or nonprescription (over the counter) medicines and herbal or vitamin supplements.
- If you encounter a sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes, contact your doctor immediately.
If tadalafil is used when needed, you are probably not on a dosing schedule but, if you take tadalafil daily and you miss a dose, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip it if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose. Stay safe and healthy all your life.