Vidalista 5 Mg
|US Brand Name||Tadalafil|
About the brand Vidalista 20 mg (Tadalafil)
Vidalista is a brand which is manufactured by the Centurion Laboratories, India and it is manufactured in varying strengths, 20 mg is one of the strengths and one of the most recommended doses.
About the drug Vidalista 20 mg (Tadalafil)
The active medical ingredient present in Vidalista 20 mg is tadalafil and it is widely used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and many other health problems in men. Vidalists 20 mg is a drug of choice for many men who suffer from erectile dysfunction.
US brands equivalent to Vidalista 20 mg (Tadalafil)
The equivalent US brand name of Vidalista 20 mg are:
Manufacturer of Vidalista 20 mg(Tadalafil):
Centurion Laboratories Ltd in India are the manufacturers of Vidalista 20 mg and it is a common medicine which can be available at all leading pharmacies, drug stores, and medical stores. It manufactures this drug in different strengths.
Medical uses of Tadalafil in Vidalista 20 mg
Tadalafil is the active medical ingredient in Vidalista 20 mg and it belongs to the group of drugs known as PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type 5) inhibitors. Vidalista 20 mg is used in the treatment of the following health conditions:
1. Erectile Dysfunction - A condition in which a man finds himself incapable to attain and maintain satisfactory erections. It is one of the most common sexual dysfunctions in men. A firm erection requires the adequate inflow of blood to the penile region.
2. Benign Enlargement Of the Prostate - It is also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia and it is a condition which is characterized by the enlargement of prostate resulting in prostate gland surrounding the urethra.
3. Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension - It is a medical condition which is characterized by the increase in the blood pressure in the arteries of the lungs. It occurs from the diseases of blood vessels in the lungs.
How Vidalista 20 mg (Tadalafil) works
- Vidalista 20 mg helps to treat erectile dysfunction by increasing the intracellular concentration of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which leads to the relaxation to vascular smooth muscle, resulting in an increase in the flow of blood to the penile region.
- Vidalista 20 mg treats benign prostatic hyperplasia by inhibiting the PDE 5 and increasing prostate tissue oxygenation and prostatic blood perfusion.
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension could be the result of the production of PDE 5. Therefore, vidalista 20 mg works by inhibiting PDE 5 enzymes.
Strengths and dosage of Vidalista 20 mg (Tadalafil)
Vidalista is manufactured in varying strengths and each strength is recommended according to the severity of the condition. Vidalista 20 mg is one of its strengths.
Vidalista should be taken as recommended or prescribed by the doctor. Generally, it should be consumed an hour before sexual activity and can be taken with or without food.
Side effects of Vidalista 20 mg (Tadalafil)
Like any other drug, Vidalista 20 mg is also associated with the occurrence of the side effects and some of the side effects are as follows:
1. Low white blood cell count
2. Blood clotting disorder
3. Gastrointestinal hemorrhage
4. Stomach upset
5. Problems with vision
How long Vidalista 20 mg (Tadalafil) should be continued?
Vidalista 20 mg should only be consumed when it is recommended by the doctor. This drug has the ability to last for 36 hours, hence always talk to your doctor regarding the dosage and continuity of the drug.
Over Dosage of Vidalista 20 mg (Tadalafil)?
Do not take an overdose of Vidalista 20 mg as over dosage of this drug can cause various symptoms like flushing, painful erections for a long time, pain during urination, and excessive sleepiness. Overdose can cause certain complications as well, therefore consult the doctor immediately.
Missed Dosage of Vidalista 20 mg (Tadalafil)?
Take a dose as prescribed by a doctor and try not to miss any dose. But if you miss a dose, do not try to take an extra dose or two doses in one go, just skip the missed dose. Taking multiple doses at the same time could lead to overdose.
Drug interaction of Vidalista 20 mg (Tadalafil)
Tadalafil, the active ingredient in this drug has the tendency to interact with some medicines that are used for some medical conditions such as:
1. HIV/ AIDS
2. Prostate disorder
3. Antifungal medicines
When not to take Vidalista 20 mg (Tadalafil)
Vidalista 20 mg should not be taken if you have any allergic reaction to the drug or to any ingredient which is present in this drug. Also, it should be noted that you should not consume this drug if you are taking any other PDE 5 (phosphodiesterase type 5) inhibitor such as sildenafil citrate.
Warning and Precaution for Vidalista 20 mg (Tadalafil)
Vidalista 20 mg should always be taken with precaution under some medical conditions and some of the medical conditions are as follows:
- Painful erection
- Deformation of penis
- Heart disease
- Impaired renal function
Important things to remember
There are many things that you need to know before the intake of this drug. Here are some of the important things to remember:
- Read the label of the drug carefully
- Keep it out of reach of children
- Contact your doctor if you experience any serious side effect
- Do not start or stop taking this drug without a doctor's prescription
- Share your medical history with the doctor.
Frequently asked questions:
What is Vidalista for?
Vidalista 20 mg is the commonly recommended drug to men who suffer from erectile dysfunction. It is a condition in which a man finds himself incapable to attain and maintain sufficient erection.
What is the drug Vidalista?
Vidalista is a drug which is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction which is a condition which makes it difficult for a man to attain and maintain erections.
Do you need a prescription for Vidalista?
Yes, Vidalista is a prescribed drug and can only be consumed when it is prescribed by the doctor.