Vilitra 60 Mg
USA Brand Name
Centurion Laboratories, India
About Vilitra 60 mg
Vilitra 60 mg is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction in men.
Vardenafil, its active salt, is frequently used as a remedy for Erectile Dysfunction (ED).
Vilitra 60 mg is only available with a prescription.
Centurion Laboratories manufacture it.
Uses of Vilitra 60 mg
Vilitra 60 mg is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction(ED) in men.
Also referred to as Impotence, ED is a common issue amongst men.
Under this disorder, it is difficult for the male partner to get or maintain an erection during sexual activity.
How Does Vilitra 60 mg Work?
Vardenafil is present in Vilitra 60 mg as its active salt.
It works by raising the levels of Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP) in the body.
Vilitra 60 mg helps to relax the smooth muscles in the penile region. Eventually, this enables higher levels of blood to flow through the penis.
Vilitra 60 helps treat Erectile Dysfunction by making getting an erection easier.
Vilitra 60 mg is a prescription-only medication that comes in a variety of dosages, strengths, and forms.
Typically, one shouldn't take more than one pill in 24 hours.
It works best when taken about an hour before beginning sexual activity.
Vilitra 60 is only recommended for adult men. Women or children should not use it.
One must, however, strictly adhere to the suggested directions.
Sticking to the schedule and routine directed by your physician is advisory.
Vardenafil is the main salt in Vilitra 60 mg.
The Vardenafil dosage in this particular Vilitra formulation is 60 mg.
Vilitra 60 is a prescription medication; hence it is unlikely to overdose on it.
Following the doctor's instructions will work best for you. It is because the prescription is case-sensitive.
To avoid overdosing, don't double the frequency.
However, in the event of an overdose, get immediate medical help.
What If You Skip a Dose?
It is rare to forget to take Vilitra 60 mg (Vardenafil), as it is a prescription drug.
However, if you forget to take a dose, just remember to do so shortly (or as recommended by your doctor).
If the next dose is already due, skip this.
If taken after consultation, consuming Vilitra 60 mg is usually safe.
However, if handled carelessly, there can be instances of side effects, such as:
- Common ones: Elevated dizziness, fainting, indigestion, nausea, and headache
- Overdosage: Painful/prolonged erection, back and chest pain
- When taken with nitrates: Hypotension
- Loss of hearing
- Sudden vision loss
As a result, you should only use Vilitra 60 mg with a prescription and strictly follow the recommendations.
Vilitra 60 is known to occasionally interact with several medications, including:
- HIV Protease inhibitors
- Other PDE5 blockers
- Heart medications
- Guanylate Cyclase stimulators
- Blood pressure regulation drugs
When using Vilitra 60 mg, one should ensure to eliminate their use.
Vilitra 60 mg may interact with conditions such as:
- Cardiovascular conditions
- Renal dysfunction
- Liver disorders
Vilitra 60 mg needs to be kept in a sterile, isolated, and dry setting.
When buying it, check for alterations and damage.
Since Vilitra 60 is a prescription medication, one must take it cautiously.
- Never use it without a valid prescription
- Before changing your intake habits, always see your doctor
- Avoid using it with cardio medications and Nitrates
- Keep it out of children's reach
I don’t have Erectile Dysfunction. Can I still take Vilitra 60 mg?
No. Vilitra 60 mg (Vardenafil) is a prescription-only drug and should not be taken without proper consultation from a medical practitioner.
It can lead to multiple side effects.
Is Vilitra 60 mg safe for consumption?
Yes. Vilitra 60 is entirely safe to use until you do the following things:
- Take it only after consulting a doctor and take the medication as directed
- If you do not take any drugs that might interact with Vardenafil (Vilitra)
- Do not possess any conditions Vardenafil(Vilitra) is known to interact with
When should I not take Vilitra 60 mg?
Consuming Vilitra 60 mg should be avoided in case you:
- Are allergic to any Vilitra 60 component
- Were advised against engaging in any sexual activity by your doctor
- Suffer any specific heart issues
- Have a hereditary degenerative eye condition