- Tamoxifen Citrate1 Tablet/s : $0.15We do not sell this product
- Tamoxifen Citrate1 Tablet/s : $0.17We do not sell this product
- Megestrol Acetate1 Tablet/s : $6.64
- Tamoxifen1 Tablet/s : $1.43We do not sell this product
- Epirubicin1 Injection/s : $66
- Epirubicin1 Injection/s : $126.5
- Epirubicin1 Injection/s : $218.9
- Etoposid1 Injection/s : $54.99
- Tamoxifen1 Tablet/s : $1.65We do not sell this product
- Paclitaxel1 Injection/s : $247.5
Breast Cancer is a lethal disease characterized by the growth of abnormal cells in the breast tissues. These cells eventually travel to the entire body, a stage where cancer becomes lethal.
With the right knowledge of Breast Cancer, its symptoms, causes, treatment, and precautions, the damage can be controlled.
- Lumps in the breast or underarms
- Irritation in the breast skin.
- liquid discharge from the nipples
- Pain and swelling in the breast and nipples
- flushing of skin around nipples, etc.
The factor that makes the treatment of the disease complicated is its detection. Breast Cancer is hard to detect and in maximum cases, by the time it is detected, the damage is uncontrollable.
Early detection of the disease can help you cure the infection.
Possible Treatments For Breast Cancer
- Radiation Therapy
- Biological Therapy
- Hormonal Treatment, etc.
Even when no signs of breast cancer occurs in women, screening should still not be skipped since the disease is quite silent in its intrusion.
Women with a history of breast cancer in the family should be especially alert since genetic disposition is the major factor leading to lethal disease.
Breast Cancer Causes
- History of breast cancer in the family.
- Exposure to radiations
- History of any breast issue
- Genetic Mutation (fault in the replication of parental DNA in the offspring)
Read These Articles To Know More About Breast Cancer: