Acnesol CL Gel
USA Brand Name
Systopic Laboratories, India
Acnesol CL Gel (Clarithromycin Topical)
What Is The Generic Name Of Acnesol CL Gel:
Adapalene and Clindamycin is the generic version of Acnesol CL Gel
USA Brands Equivalent To Acnesol CL Gel (Clarithromycin Topical):
- Cleocin T
About Acnesol CL Gel (Clarithromycin Topical):
Acnesol CL Gel contains two medicines, Adapalene and Clindamycin as active ingredients which is used in the treatment of Acne. You can find it at all the drugstores, leading online pharmacy, and medical supply stores.
Manufacturer Of Acnesol CL Gel (Clarithromycin Topical):
Systopic Laboratories, India is the one of the top leading Pharmaceutical Company which manufactures Acnesol CL Gel.
Strength Acnesol CL Gel (Clarithromycin Topical):
Acnesol CL Gel contains two active ingredient, Adapalene (0.1% w/w) and Clindamycin (1% w/w) in a tube. It should be noted that this medicine is available in various strengths.
Acnesol CL Gel (Clarithromycin Topical) Is Used For The Treatment Of:
It is used in the treatment of:
How Acnesol CL Gel (Clarithromycin Topical) Works:
Acnesol CL Gel contains two active ingredient, Adapalene (0.1% w/w) and Clindamycin (1% w/w). Adapalene is a type of vitamin A which prevents accumulation of the sebum (skin’s natural oil), unblocks the pores and allows natural exfoliation of the outer layers of skin. Clindamycin is an antibiotic which works by penetrating into the skin and kills the acne-causing bacteria.
Before You Use Acnesol CL Gel (Clarithromycin Topical):
You should be sure that:
- You are not allergic to it
- It is not harming the mother and baby during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- It does not interact with the medicines you are taking with it
When Not To Use Acnesol CL Gel (Clarithromycin Topical):
You should avoid using the Cream if you:
- Are Allergic/Hypersensitive to it
- Are going in sunlight as it causes Sunburn
- Are taking some medicines or supplements which increases the chances of Allergy
- Are pregnant/conceiving/Breastfeeding and it is affecting your condition
- If your skin is injured, has cuts and scrapes.
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are allergic to Adapalene and Clindamycin
- Are taking any other medicines for any Disorder or Disease
- Are using Herbal Products, Skin Products and OTC drugs
- Are Pregnant or trying to conceive or breastfeeding as it may cause harm to the unborn or newly born baby
- Accidentally swallowed it
- Have Skin injuries, bruises, chopped and dry skin, and have any open wounds
- Have any Pre-existing Skin Disease, or any Surgery
Acnesol CL Gel (Clarithromycin Topical) is available in various strengths at every leading online pharmacy, drugstore, and medical supply store. It should be used as instructed by your doctor. It is not recommended for the children and caution should be taken for use in pregnant women.
You should apply the prescribed amount of Cream only as the excessive Cream will not increase the healing process but the piling of the Cream.
How Much Of Acnesol CL Gel (Clarithromycin Topical) Should Be Applied:
Recommended Dosage: Take pea size Cream on your fingertip and apply a thin layer of the Cream to the affected area once/twice a day or as suggested by your doctor.
How To Apply Acnesol CL Gel (Clarithromycin Topical):
Here are the basic and easy steps how to use the Cream:
- You should wash thoroughly and dry your hands and the affected area properly prior to the Cream application
- Wait for few minutes until dry
- Take a pea size Cream on your fingertip and apply it by rubbing over the affected area gently (avoid applying near eyes, mouth, nose and inner ear).
- Keep it for sometime on the affected area so that it can be absorbed properly
- Clean your hands after applying unless your hands are the affected area.
For How Long Should You Continue Applying Acnesol CL Gel (Clarithromycin Topical):
You should use this Cream for as long as instructed by your physician. Moreover, its effects usually become noticeable in about after 2-3 days to weeks after its use.
Overdose Of Acnesol CL Gel (Clarithromycin Topical):
Excessive use of Cream results only in piling of Cream. It shows its effect with time and applying too much of the cream will not accelerate the process.
Missed Dose Of Acnesol CL Gel (Clarithromycin Topical):
A missed dosage should be applied as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dosage, skip the missed dosage and go back to your regular routine. Do not apply multiple dosages at the same time.
Side Effects Of Acnesol CL Gel (Clarithromycin Topical):
The side effects of Acnesol CL Gel include:
- Skin Rashes
- Dry Skin
- Skin Irritation
- Burning Sensation/Skin Burn
- Redness of the Skin
Drugs Interact With Acnesol CL Gel (Clarithromycin Topical):
Using other drugs, herbal supplements, over the counter drugs, or any substances may alter the medicinal effects of Acnesol CL Gel. It may cause either an allergic reaction or a serious effect and may nullify the effect of your Cream.
Skin Cosmetics and Topical Herbal Products can react with the Cream if applied simultaneously but for the detailed knowledge and instructions always take your doctor’s advice.
You must inform the doctor about all the medicines you are taking already.
Acnesol CL Gel should not be used in
- Hypersensitive conditions
- Sunburnt Skin
- Open wounds and Injured Skin
Warning And Precautions:
- Always cover your Skin or affected area when you are going outside as this Cream increases the chances of sunburn. Do not let yourself expose directly in the sunlight for a long time.
- If skin irritation or allergy persists after using this Cream then stop using it immediately and consult your doctor
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes, nose, mouth or other sensitive areas.
- Always keep the Cream in proper condition and out of the reach & sight of children.
Things To Remember:
- Read the insert of the tube thoroughly.
- Always tell your doctor about your medical history and follow the instructions as instructed by the doctor.