International Brand Name
Novo Nordisk, Denmark
Activelle (1+0.5) Mg (Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate)
What Is The Generic Name For Activelle:
Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate is the generic version for Activelle
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Activelle (1+0.5) Mg (Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate):
About Activelle (1+0.5) Mg (Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate)
Activelle (1+0.5) mg contains an active ingredient, Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate, which is used in Hormonal Replacement therapy and Postmenopausal Osteoporosis. It is available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Novo Nordisk (Denmark) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Activelle (1+0.5) mg.
Activelle (1+0.5) mg contains Estradiol 1 mg and Norethindrone Acetate 0.5 mg per tablet that is available in the various strengths at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Activelle (1+0.5) Mg (Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate):
Activelle (1+0.5) mg is used in:
- Post menopausal osteoporosis
- Primary ovarian failure
- Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
How Activelle (1+0.5) Mg (Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate) Works:
Activelle (1+0.5) mg containing Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate, female sex hormones (estrogen and progesterone) produced by the ovaries. It acts by replacing the natural hormones in the body when they become deficient.
Before You Use Activelle (1+0.5) Mg (Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to it
- You are not taking alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your medical history
What Should You Avoid While Taking Activelle (1+0.5) Mg (Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate):
- Avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid taking medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Activelle (1+0.5) Mg (Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate):
You should not take Activelle (1+0.5) mg if you:
- Are allergic to the medicine or any of its ingredients
- Are having Breast Cancer, Estrogen Sensitive Cancers (Cervical Cancer)
- Have any unexplained vaginal bleeding or excessive thickening of the womb lining which is not being treated
- Have a thrombosis or pulmonary embolism
- Have a blood clotting disorders such as a heart attack, Stroke or Angina.
- Have Liver Disease and abnormal liver function tests
- Have Porphyria and any memory loss problem
- Are Pregnant or Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have any allergy to Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate
- Have Liver/Kidney/Heart Disease
- Have Blood Clotting Disorder
- Have Asthma, Epilepsy, Gallstones, Diabetes, and Migraine
- Have unexplained swelling and pain in your limbs, shortness of breath, headache, or changes in vision
- Have Unexplained Vaginal Bleeding
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Have Chest Pain, High Blood Pressure
- Have Fibroids, Breast and Uterus Cancer or other Disorders
- Have any other complication which needs special care in this course or taking any medicines
Activelle (1+0.5) mg contains Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate, used for Hormone Replacement therapy and Osteoporosis. You may find in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should consult your doctor for dosage and time.
Females are advised to take Activelle (1+0.5) mg at a fixed time as instructed by your Doctor. One tablet each day should be taken by the patient.
How Much Of The Activelle (1+0.5) Mg (Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Activelle (1+0.5) mg. Usually, one should take one tablet each day at fixed time without skipping any dose.
How To Take The Activelle (1+0.5) Mg (Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate):
Activelle (1+0.5) mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You should swallow the tablet as a whole with water without chewing or crushing the tablet. Take the doses from the 28 days strip one by one as marked without skipping any dose.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Activelle (1+0.5) Mg (Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate):
You are always advised to take Activelle (1+0.5) mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. You are not advised to take it in smaller or larger amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
You should try to take every dose of Activelle (1+0.5) mg at a fixed time. But if you are less than 12 hrs late in taking your dose or if you vomit or have diarrhea, take the tablet as soon as possible but if you are more than 12 hrs late then skip the dose and continue to be on regular routine.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Activelle (1+0.5) Mg (Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate):
- Breast Pain and Tenderness
- Allergic Reactions
- Hair Loss
- Weight gain
- Back pain
- Vaginal discharge with no odor
- Flu like symptoms
- Excessive vaginal bleeding
- Cancer (Breast, Ovarian, and cervical)
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet
- Troubled breathing and swallowing
- Leg Cramps
- Discharge from the nipple
- Change in the texture of breast skin and nipples
- Inverted nipples
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Activelle (1+0.5) mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medication or you have pre-existing surgeries and diseases. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Phenobarbital, Phenytoin and Carbamazepine
- Rifampicin and Rifabutin
- Nevirapine, Ritonavir, Nelfinavir, etc.
- Herbal remedies containing St John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum)
This medicine also interacts with following conditions and may cause life threatening effects.
- Heart and Blood Vessel Disorders
- Estrogen dependent Disorders
- Breast and Uterus Cancer
- Vaginal Bleeding
It can also interfere with the lab tests:
- Blood Tests
Warning And Precaution:
Activelle (1+0.5) mg is always contraindicated in:
- Jaundice like Problems
- Blood clotting problems and heart disease
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Difference in Vision
- Gall Bladder Disease and Diabetes
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- Kidney and Liver Diseases
Always consult your doctor to get best possible treatment
Things To Remember:
- Regular breast screening and cervical smear test should be done while taking this contraceptive.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine.
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding dose, time and strength of the Tablet.
It should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this tablet before completion of the course.
Store the Activelle (1+0.5) mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and tablets are not damaged.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.