Aerocort Rotacaps 100 +100 Mcg
USA Brand Name
Beclomethasone Dipropionate + Levosalbutamol
Aerocort Rotacaps (100 Mcg + 100 Mcg) (Beclomethasone Dipropionate + Levosalbutamol)
What Is The Generic Name For Aerocort Rotacaps (100 Mcg+100 Mcg)?
Beclomethasone Dipropionate + Levosalbutamol is the generic version for Aerocort Rotacaps
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Aerocort Rotacaps (100 Mcg+100 Mcg)(Beclomethasone Dipropionate+ Levosalbutamol)?
About The Aerocort Rotacaps (100 Mcg+100 Mcg) (Beclomethasone Dipropionate+Levosalbutamol):
Aerocort Rotacaps contains active ingredients, Beclomethasone Dipropionate (100 mcg) and Levosalbutamol (100 mcg), used in the treatment of Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder. You can buy it from all the leading pharmacy, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Cipla (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Beclomethasone Dipropionate + Levosalbutamol.
Aerocort Rotacaps contains active ingredients, Beclomethasone Dipropionate (100 mcg) + Levosalbutamol (100 mcg) which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Aerocort Rotacaps (100 Mcg + 100 Mcg) (Beclomethasone Dipropionate + Levosalbutamol)?
Aerocort Rotacaps is used in the treatment of:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Lungs Inflammation
- Constriction of Airways
- Shortness of Breath
How Aerocort Rotacaps (100 Mcg + 100 Mcg) (Beclomethasone Dipropionate + Levosalbutamol) Works?
Aerocort Rotacaps (100 Mcg + 100 Mcg) is consisting of:
- Levo-Salbutamol is a bronchodilator which relaxes the muscles in the airways and makes breathing easier.
- Beclomethasone Dipropionate is a corticosteroid which prevents the release of certain chemicals from the cells responsible for immune and allergic responses resulting in inflammation.
Before You Use Aerocort Rotacaps (100 Mcg + 100 Mcg) (Beclomethasone Dipropionate + Levosalbutamol)
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Beclomethasone Dipropionate and Levosalbutamol
- You are not taking the medicines without prescriptions or without in knowledge of your doctor
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Aerocort Rotacaps (100 Mcg + 100 Mcg) (Beclomethasone Dipropionate + Levosalbutamol)?
- You should avoid Alcohol and other drugs
- Avoid driving and activities that require your alertness
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions as these may react with Aerocort Rotacaps.
When Not To Use Aerocort Rotacaps (100 Mcg + 100 Mcg) (Beclomethasone Dipropionate + Levosalbutamol)?
You should avoid Beclomethasone Dipropionate + Levosalbutamol if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Have any Heart Problem
- Have Thyroid Dysfunctioning
- Are taking medicines which can react with it
- Always discuss your medications with your doctor especially when you are going to take some new medicines
Tell Your Doctor If You
- Are Allergic to the spray or any of its contents
- Have Heart Problems like Chest Pain
- Are suffering from an overactive thyroid gland functioning
- Have any other disease
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having any Medical history, Surgeries or on other medications
Aerocort Rotacaps contain active ingredients, Beclomethasone Dipropionate (100 mcg) and Levosalbutamol (100 mcg), used in the treatment of Asthma and COPD. These Rotacaps are available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor for the frequency of dose as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults and Children are advised to take Aerocort Rotacaps (100 Mcg + 100 Mcg) at a fixed time, preferably suggested by the doctor. Do not take larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. It should be used cautiously in pregnant and breastfeeding women. It should not be used continuously more than 3 months as it contains Beclomethasone Dipropionate
How Much Of The Aerocort Rotacaps (100 Mcg + 100 Mcg) (Beclomethasone Dipropionate + Levosalbutamol) to Be Used?
You should inhale the content of one capsule at one time. Moreover, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions for the dosage.
How To Take The Aerocort Rotacaps (100 Mcg + 100 Mcg) (Beclomethasone Dipropionate + Levosalbutamol)?
Aerocort Rotacaps must not be swallowed. Place the capsule at the base of Rotahaler (a device to take Rotacaps). Keep the Rotahaler straight while loading the dose. Twist the mouthpiece completely until you hear a click sound and breathe in deeply through the mouthpiece. Hold your breath for 10 seconds.
In case some powder remains in the Rotahaler, you should repeat the process
For How Long Should You Continue Using Aerocort Rotacaps (100 Mcg + 100 Mcg) (Beclomethasone Dipropionate + Levosalbutamol)?
You are always advised to use Aerocort Rotacaps for as long as your doctor has prescribed. You should not take it longer than 3 months continuously as it contains Beclomethasone Dipropionate.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
A missed dose of Rotacaps should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Aerocort Rotacaps (100 Mcg + 100 Mcg) (Beclomethasone Dipropionate + Levosalbutamol)?
- Sinus or Throat Irritation
- Severe Hypokalemia
- Tremors Especially of Hands
- Electrolyte Imbalance
- Redistribution/Accumulation of Body Fat
- Bone Degradation
- Increased Risk of Infection
- Muscle Disorders
- Increased Blood Pressure
- Skin Scar
- Behavioral Changes
- Increased Glucose Level in Blood
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines may interact with Aerocort Rotacaps which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It may react with few drugs below:
- Cancer Chemotherapy
Warning And Precaution
Aerocort Rotacaps (100 Mcg + 100 Mcg) should be used very cautiously in:
- Overactive Thyroid Gland
- Heart Disease or Disorders
- It is not recommended for pregnant/Breastfeeding women without consultation with a doctor
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in medical conditions.
Things To Remember
- Keep out of reach of children
- Regularly wipe the mouthpiece of Rotahaler with a fiber-free tissue/cloth.
- Always put the cap on Rotahaler after use
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
- Do not use Aerocort Rotacaps until recommended by your physician
- It is very important to check the label for the usage directions
- Read the information on insert carefully
Store the Aerocort Rotacaps at the cool temperature in dark and dry place. Do not refrigerate.