Angispan TR 6.5 Mg
USA Brand Name
USV Ltd. India
Angispan TR 6.5 Mg (Nitroglycerine)
What Is The Generic Name For Angispan TR 6.5 Mg?
Nitroglycerine is the generic version for Angispan TR 6.5 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Angispan TR 6.5 mg (Nitroglycerine)?
About Angispan TR 6.5 Mg (Nitroglycerine):
Angispan TR 6.5 mg contains an active ingredient, Nitroglycerine 6.5 mg, is a medicine belongs to a nitrate group of Antihypertensives, which prevents Chest Pain (Angina). You can buy it from all the leading pharmacy, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
USV Ltd., India is one of the leading pharmaceutical company which manufactures Angispan TR 6.5 mg.
Angispan TR 6.5 mg contains an active ingredient, Nitroglycerine, 6.5 mg which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Angispan TR 6.5 Mg (Nitroglycerine)?
Angispan TR 6.5 mg is used in the treatment of:
- Angina Pectoris
- Hypertension during Surgeries
- Chronic Anal Fissures
How Angispan TR 6.5 Mg (Nitroglycerine) Works?
Angispan TR 6.5 mg has an active ingredient, Nitroglycerine, which belongs to the nitrates group. It reduces the workload of the heart. As a result, the heart muscle does not need as much blood and oxygen supply.
Before You Use Angispan TR 6.5 Mg (Nitroglycerine):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Nitroglycerine
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Angispan TR 6.5 Mg?
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Angispan TR 6.5 Mg (Nitroglycerine)?
You should avoid Angispan TR 6.5 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney Impairment
- Have gone through any Surgical/Dental procedure
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving
- You should always consult your doctor for suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to it
- Have other Heart Diseases
- Have Parkinson’s Disease
- Have any Intestinal/Stomach Disease
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Angispan TR 6.5 mg contains an active ingredient, Nitroglycerine, which is used in the prevention of Chest pain. Angispan TR 6.5 mg is available in various strengths, substitutes, and forms like sublingual tablets, patches, sprays, injections and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor for the duration of dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Angispan TR 6.5 mg at a fixed time, with food. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. It is not recommended for the Children and adolescents (Pediatric Population) and Caution is required to use in Old age People (Geriatric Population)
How Much Of The Angispan TR 6.5 Mg (Nitroglycerine) to Be Used?
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Angispan TR 6.5 mg.
How To Take The Angispan TR 6.5 Mg (Nitroglycerine)?
Angispan TR 6.5 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You must swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not chew or crush it. It is better to take it with food.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Angispan TR 6.5 Mg (Nitroglycerine)?
You are always advised to take Angispan TR 6.5 mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in larger amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
A missed dose of Angispan TR 6.5 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Angispan TR 6.5 Mg (Nitroglycerine)?
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Dizziness and Fainting
- Swelling of the Eyes, Ears, and inside of Nose
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Change in Heart Rate
- Excessive Sweating
- Severe Chest Pain
- Blurred Vision
- Pale and Clammy Skin
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Angispan TR 6.5 mg which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
It interacts with few diseased conditions like:
- Acute Myocardial Infarction
Warning And Precaution:
Angispan TR 6.5 mg should not be given or used very cautiously in:
- Postural Hypotension
- A disease of Lung, Thyroid, and Heart
- Head trauma/ Increased Intracranial Pressure
- Caution is required to use it in geriatric Population (> 65 years of age)
- Nitrates have high Drug Tolerance hence; Patients should be given the Nitrate Free Interval to avoid Drug Tolerance
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Monitor your Kidney Function while taking this medicine
- Always contact your doctor if you are having unusual bleeding
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Do not stop Angispan TR 6.5 mg abruptly or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician
Store the Angispan TR 6.5 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the medicine should be intact and not damaged.