International Brand Name
400mcg + 5mg
Antab Tablet (Solifenacin)
What Is The Generic Name For Antab Tablet:
Solifenacin is the generic version for Antab Tablet
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Antab Tablet (Solifenacin):
About Antab Tablet (Solifenacin)
Antab Tablet contains an active ingredient, Solifenacin, which is used for the treatment of an overactive bladder, a condition which is characterized by symptoms such as a frequent feeling of a need to urinate, inability to control urination, sudden urge to urinate, leaking of urine, etc. Overactive bladder syndrome is a situation in which the bladder squeezes urine out at the wrong time. Common causes of this disease are: Nerve problems, too much fluid, and too much caffeine. This medicine is promptly obtainable at all the primary pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores & it must be taken strictly on doctor’s prescription only.
Sanzyme Ltd. is one of the primary pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Antab Tablet.
Antab Tablet contains an active constituent, Solifenacin (5 mg). This medicine is easily available in other substitutes and also at all the primary online pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Antab Tablet (Solifenacin):
Antab Tablet is used in the treatment in the following conditions:
- Overactive bladder (OAB) symptoms
How Antab Tablet (Solifenacin) Works:
Antab Tablet has an active ingredient; Solifenacin, is an antimuscarinic which acts by relaxing muscles of the urinary bladder so as to prevent frequent, urgent or uncontrolled urination. Solifenacin is a cholinergic receptor antagonist which is selective for the M3 receptor subtype. The binding of acetylcholine to these receptors, mainly M3, plays a significant role in the contraction of smooth muscle. Solifenacin, by preventing the binding of acetylcholine to these receptors, reduces smooth muscle tone in the bladder that allows the bladder to retain larger volumes of urine & reduce the number of micturition, urgency & incontinence episodes.
Before You Use Antab Tablet (Solifenacin):
Make certain that:
- You are not sensitive to Solifenacin
- You are not having some grave Disease
- Your doctor must be well-informed concerning about your medicinal history like your pre-existing disease, surgeries & Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, lifestyle, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Antab Tablet (Solifenacin):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Antab Tablet (Solifenacin):
You should not take Antab Tablet if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Are pregnant
- Have urinary retention
- Have gastric retention
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an Allergy to the Tablet
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have angioedema
- Have CNS side effects
- Have infections
Antab Tablet contains an active ingredient, Solifenacin, which is used for the treatment of an overactive bladder. This medicine is easily available in different substitutes & strength. It should be purchased or taken on doctor’s prescription only. You must ask about with your medical doctor for adjustment of dosage & time of the medicine given the fact that age & severity of the disease vary from person to person. This can only be judged finest by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Antab Tablet at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your Doctor. You must take Antab Tablet regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Antab Tablet (Solifenacin) to Be Used:
As Antab Tablet is available in various strengths & substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Antab Tablet. Don't take the Tablet on your own knowledge & for a longer time than recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Antab Tablet (Solifenacin):
Take Antab Tablet in the dose and duration as suggested by your doctor. Do not chew, crush, or break the Tablet & Swallow the medicine as a whole. Antab Tablet can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Antab Tablet (Solifenacin):
You are always advised to take Antab Tablet as prescribed by the doctor. You should not start/stop using this medicine suddenly on your own knowledge. You should follow all the guidelines given by your doctor, rigorously. Don't take the Tablet in a larger or smaller degree or for a extended period than recommended by the doctor.
Overdose of The Antab Tablet (Solifenacin):
You should go for medical emergency treatment and/ or get in touch with your medical doctor instantaneously in case of any overdose symptoms. if Your medical doctor detect any overdose symptoms then emergency action will be initiated without delay.
Missed Dose of The Antab Tablet (Solifenacin:
The missed dosage of this Tablet has to be controlled as fast as possible. You should strictly omission the missed dosage if it is by now the time for your next planned dosage. You should not take the double dosage of medicine to make up for the missed dosage.
The Side Effects Of The Antab Tablet (Solifenacin):
- Dry mouth
- Nausea and vomiting
- Nasal dryness
- Blurred vision
- Dry skin
- Extreme tiredness
- Back pain
- Stomach upset
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Several medicines have been reported to interact with Antab Tablet. These interactions might produce some needless or negative effects or may cause your drug not to function properly. You must frequently have a discussion with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements so that effective medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
It can also relate with the following disease condition:
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Central nervous system disorder
- QT Prolongation
Warning And Precaution:
Antab Tablet can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- children under 18 years of age should not recommend to use of this medicine.
- You have to regularly done your blood tests to check your blood cells, electrolyte levels & hemoglobin levels, liver & kidney function, during treatment with this medicine
- You should also get your blood pressure & levels of proteins in urine checked frequently while taking this medicine
- Use of this medicine may cause dry mouth, so must try chewing on sugar-free gum or taking small sips of water
- You must avoid caffeine, alcohol or carbonated drinks as they can worsen the symptoms.
- You should not drive or operate heavy machines concurrently as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- You be supposed not to take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- if you are penetrating several of the above mentioned symptoms then you should talk about this with your medical doctor to get the most excellent possible treatment .
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Antab Tablet out the reach & sight of the children
- This medicine is strictly used with caution for treatment of the children
- Antab Tablet is not suggested for use in pregnant women due to the increased risk of harmful effects on the unborn baby
- You should always check up the information in particular printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- if you have any confusion in case of the dosage, time & strength of the medicine then talk about this with your medical doctor .
Antab Tablet should be taken as recommended by the doctor. you must not take this prescription for a longer period than recommended by the medical doctor.
Storage of The Antab Tablet (Solifenacin):
Store the Antab Tablet at your room temperature in dark & dry place. Make sure the Tablet is untouched & not broken while purchasing or storing.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.