Apresoline 25 Mg
USA Brand Name
Apresoline 25 Mg (Hydralazine Hydrochloride)
What Is The Generic Name For Apresoline 25 Mg:
Hydralazine Hydrochloride is the generic version for Apresoline 25 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Apresoline 25 mg (Hydralazine Hydrochloride):
About Apresoline 25 Mg (Hydralazine Hydrochloride):
Apresoline 25 mg contains active ingredients, Hydralazine Hydrochloride 5 mg and used in Hypertension. You may purchase it from all the leading pharmacy, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Concordia International is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Apresoline 25 mg.
Apresoline 25 mg tablets having Hydralazine Hydrochloride 25 mg per tablet is also available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Apresoline 25 Mg (Hydralazine Hydrochloride):
Apresoline 25 mg is used in:
How Apresoline 25 Mg (Hydralazine Hydrochloride) Works:
Apresoline 25 mg contains Hydralazine Hydrochloride which basically relaxes blood vessels and increasing the supply of blood and oxygen to the Heart.
Before You Use Apresoline 25 Mg (Hydralazine Hydrochloride):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Hydralazine Hydrochloride
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Apresoline 25 Mg (Hydralazine Hydrochloride):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Apresoline 25 Mg (Hydralazine Hydrochloride):
Avoid Apresoline 25 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney Impairment
- Have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Have Heart Diseases such as Congestive Heart Failure, Tachycardia, Myocardial Infarction, Heart Attack, Angina Pectoris, etc.
- Are suffering from Thyrotoxicosis
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving
You should always consult your doctor for effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to it
- Have any Thyroid Problem
- Have any Heart Disease
- Have Porphyria
- Have SLE (Systemic Lupus Erythematosus)
- Have any Intestinal/Stomach Disease
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Apresoline 25 mg contains Hydralazine Hydrochloride, which is used in Hypertension. Apresoline is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor for the frequency and the duration of dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Apresoline 25 mg at a fixed time, with food. It should be cautiously used in Patients with Kidney Disease and other Heart Disorders. It is not recommended for the children.
How Much Of The Apresoline 25 Mg (Hydralazine Hydrochloride) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Apresoline 25 mg. One 25 mg tablet twice a day is given initially to the patients.
How To Take The Apresoline 25 Mg (Hydralazine Hydrochloride):
Apresoline 25 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time with food or as directed by your doctor. You must swallow the tablet as a whole with water without chewing, breaking or crushing it.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Apresoline 25 Mg (Hydralazine Hydrochloride)
You are always advised to take Apresoline 25 mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in a large amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you are suspecting an Overdose.
A missed dose of Apresoline 25 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Apresoline 25 Mg (Hydralazine Hydrochloride)
- Increased Urination
- Itching or Rash
- Yellowing of skin
- Abdominal and Stomach Pain
- Abnormal or fast Heartbeat
- Chest Pain
- SLE type Symptoms
- Heart Failure
- Watery or Itchy Eyes
- Blood or Protein in Urine
- Dry Mouth
- Joint Pain, Fever, Stiffness, and Swelling
- Weight Loss
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Some medicines may interact with Apresoline 25 mg which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
It show potentix effects with other antihypertensives (vasodilators, calcium antagonists, ACE inhibitors, diuretics), anaesthetics, tricyclic antidepressants, major tranquillisers, nitrates or drugs exerting central depressant actions (including alcohol).
- MAO inhibitors (Antidepressants)
Warning And Precaution:
Apresoline 25 mg should be avoided or used very cautiously in:
- Impaired Liver/Renal Function
- SLE (Systemic Lupus Erythematosus)
- Severe Tachycardia and Heart Failure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Coronary Artery Disease and Myocardial Infarction
Consult your doctor to get best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions
Things To Remember:
- Monitoring of blood pressure and electrolytes levels is necessary during this Drug Therapy
- You should follow a regular exercise and proper diet schedule
- Keep out of reach of children
- Consult your doctor if you have doubt related to dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Do not stop taking Apresoline 25 mg all of sudden or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician
Store the tablet at room temperature in and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.