Arvast-CF 10 Capsule DR
USA Brand Name
Tricor + Crestor
135mg + 10mg
Fenofibrate (135Mg) + Rosuvastatin (10Mg)
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule (Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin)
What Is The Generic Name For Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule:
Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin is the generic version for Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule (Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin):
About Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule (Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin)
Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule contains two active ingredients, Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin, which is used for the treatment of high cholesterol. This medicine acts by lowering triglycerides & lousy cholesterol (LDL), while at the same time increasing the levels of good cholesterol (HDL). Lowering cholesterol levels also reduces the risk of heart attack & stroke. Triglycerides are a kind of fat found in the blood. Excess of this type of fat might raise the risk of coronary artery disease, especially in women. Cholesterol is a kind of fat in the blood, which is necessary for healthy growth & development.
On the other hand, if the levels of this fat increase further than the requirement of the body, it can be harmful. The body manufactures all types of cholesterol it needs from the food we eat daily. This medicine is obtainable at all the leading primary pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores easily, but it must be taken strictly on doctor’s prescription only.
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is the first pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule.
Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule contains twos active constituent, Fenofibrate (135 mg) & Rosuvastatin (10 mg). This medicine is obtainable in other substitutes at all the leading primary online pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores easily.
What Are The Uses Of The Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule (Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin):
Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule is used in the treatment in the following conditions:
- High triglycerides
- High cholesterol
How Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule (Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin) Works:
Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule has two active ingredients; Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin is a lipid-lowering medication which acts by lowering the levels of triglycerides & lousy cholesterol (LDL) while raising the standards of good cholesterol (HDL). Fenofibrate is a fabric acid derivative which is a prodrug comprising of Fenocard acid that is linked to an isopropyl ester. This lowers lipid levels by activating peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha (PPARα). PPARα activates lipoprotein lipase & reduces apoprotein CIII that increases lipolysis & elimination of triglyceride-rich particles from the plasma.
Before You Use Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule (Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin):
Make certain that:
- You are not having some severe Disease
- You are not sensitive to Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin
- Your doctor has to be well informed regarding your medical history like your pre-existing disease, surgeries & Medications, lifestyle, Supplements, Food Habits, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule (Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule (Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin):
You should not take Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Are pregnant
- Have gallbladder disease
- Have infections
- Have altered sugar levels
- Have Cholelithiasis
- Have Increase in serum creatinine levels
- Have Rhabdomyolysis
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an Allergy to the Capsule
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have infections
Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule contains two active ingredients, Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin, which is used for the treatment of high cholesterol & High triglycerides. This medicine is obtainable in different substitutes & strength easily. This medicine must be purchased or taken on a doctor’s prescription only. You must discuss with your medical doctor for adjustment of dosage & time of the medication, given the fact that the severity of the disease varies from person to person. This can only be judged most excellent by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your Doctor. You must take Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule (Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin) to Be Used:
As Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule is available in various strengths & substitutes. Patients are recommended to follow their doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule. You should not take this Capsule on your own & for a more extended period than recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule (Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin):
Take Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule in the dose & duration as recommended by your medical doctor. You must swallow the medicine as a whole & not chew, crush, or break the Capsule. Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule (Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin):
You are always advised to take Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule as prescribed. You must not start or stop using this medication unexpectedly on your own. You have to follow all the procedure given by your doctor, rigorously. You must not take the Capsule in a larger or smaller measure or for an extended period than recommended by your doctor.
You must look for medical emergency treatment and get in touch with your medical doctor instantaneously in case of any overdose symptoms. The emergency treatment will be initiated without delay by your medical doctor if they detect any overdose symptoms in you.
The missed dose of the Capsule has to be taken as fast as feasible. You must strictly skip the missed dose if it is the time for your next planned dosage by now. It is firmly recommended not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dosage.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule (Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin):
- Muscle pain
- Joint pain
- Acid or sour stomach
- Excessive air or gas in the stomach
- Blood in urine
- Chills and fever
- Itching and skin rash
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Shortness of breath
- Runny Nose
- Stuffy Nose
- The increased glucose level in the blood
- Increased liver enzymes
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Several medicines have been reported to interact with Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule. These interactions might create some unwanted or unfavorable effects, or it may cause your drug not to function correctly. You should continually discuss with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements so that well-proposed medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Hypoglycemic agents
This medicine can also interact with the following disease condition:
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
Warning And Precaution:
Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule can worsen the terms like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Use of this medicine is not suggested by children under 18 years of age and elderly patients
- You have to get your blood tests done regularly. To check your blood cells, electrolyte levels & hemoglobin levels, liver & kidney function, during treatment with this medicine
- You should also get your blood pressure & levels of proteins in urine frequently checked while taking this medicine
- You must make a low-fat diet, exercise regularly and stop smoking for this medicine to work better
- You should not drive or operate heavy machines concurrently as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- You are supposed not to take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding
- You must always talk about with your medical doctor to get the first-rate treatment if you are observing several of the conditions as mentioned above/ symptoms.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule out of reach and view of the children
- Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule is not recommended for use in pregnant women owing to the increased risk of severe effects on the unborn baby
- You should always check up the information in particular printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- You must always talk about with your medical doctor if you have any uncertainty in terms of the dosage, time, strength of the drug.
Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule should be used as recommended by your doctor. You must not take this prescription for a more extended period than prescribed by the medical doctor.
Store the Arvast-CF 10 DR Capsule at room temperature in dark & dry place. Make sure that the Capsule is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.