Arzep 10 ml
USA Brand Name
What Is The Generic Name For Azelastine HCl?
Azelastine HCl is the generic version for Arzep Nasal Spray
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Arzep Nasal Spray 10 ml (Azelastine HCl)?
About Azelastine HCl (Azelastine HCl)
Arzep Nasal Spray 10 ml contains an active ingredient, Azelastine HCl, an antihistamine used for the treatment of treating Nasal Symptoms of Seasonal and Perennial Allergic Rhinitis. You can buy it from all the leading pharmacy, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Zydus Cadila is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Azelastine HCl.
Arzep Nasal Spray contains an active ingredient, Azelastine HCl which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Arzep Nasal Spray 10 ml (Azelastine HCl)?
Arzep is used in the treatment of:
- Seasonal and Perennial Allergic Rhinitis
- Increased Mucous Production
- Nasal Swelling and Congestion
- Runny Itchy Nose and Sneezing
How Arzep Nasal Spray 10 ml (Azelastine HCl) Works?
Arzep Nasal Spray 10 ml is consisting of Azelastine HCl as an active ingredient which works by blocking the action of a chemical messenger (Histamine) released from mast cells, in response to allergens like pollen during an allergic reaction.
Before You Use Arzep Nasal Spray 10 ml (Azelastine HCl)
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Azelastine HCl
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Arzep Nasal Spray 10 ml (Azelastine HCl)?
You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions as these may react with Arzep nasal spray. Always consult your doctor before taking any medicine.
When Not To Use Arzep Nasal Spray 10 ml (Azelastine HCl)?
You should avoid Azelastine HCl if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving
- Are taking medicines which can react with the spray
- Always discuss your medications while you are going to take a new medicine
Tell Your Doctor If You
- Are Allergic to the spray or any of its contents
- Have Epistaxis (Nose Bleeding Problem)
- Have Depression or other Brain Disorder
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having any Medical history, Surgeries or on other medications
Arzep Nasal Spray 10 ml contains an active ingredient, Azelastine HCl 10 ml, used in the treatment of Nasal Symptoms of Seasonal and Perennial Allergic Rhinitis. Azelastine HCl is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor for the frequency of dose as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults and Children above 5 yrs of age are advised to take Arzep Nasal Spray 10 ml at a fixed time, preferably in morning and evening time. Do not take larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. It should be used cautiously in pregnant and breastfeeding women. It can be used continuously for 6 months.
How Much Of The Arzep Nasal Spray 10 ml (Azelastine HCl) to Be Used?
You should administer one spray in each nostril two times a day. Moreover, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions for the dosage.
How To Take The Arzep Nasal Spray 10 ml (Azelastine HCl)?
Arzep Nasal Spray is used for nasal administration only for adults and children (>5 years). Shake the bottle before use and apply one spray into each nostril twice daily, morning and evening, as instructed by your doctor. You should use it regularly and it can be used continuously for 6 months.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Arzep Nasal Spray 10 ml (Azelastine HCl)?
You are always advised to take Arzep as prescribed by your doctor. You can use it for 6 months.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
A missed dose of Nasal Spray should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Arzep Nasal Spray 10 ml (Azelastine HCl)?
- Bitter Taste in the Mouth
- Burning in the Nose
- Dry Mouth
- Sore Throat
- Runny Nose
- Nosebleed (Epistaxis)
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines may interact with Arzep Nasal Spray which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements.
Warning And Precaution
Arzep Nasal Spray 10 ml should be used very cautiously in:
- It is not recommended for pregnant/Breastfeeding women without consultation with a doctor
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in medical conditions.
Things To Remember
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
- Do not use Arzep Nasal Spray until recommended by your physician
- Read the information on insert carefully
Store the Arzep Nasal Spray at a cool temperature in dark and dry place. Do not refrigerate.