Atorlip F 10+145 Mg
USA Brand Name
Atorvastatin + Fenofibrate
Atorlip F (10+145) Mg (Atorvastatin and Fenofibrate)
What Is The Generic Name For Fenolip:
Atorvastatin and Fenofibrate is the generic version for Fenolip
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Atorlip F (10+145) Mg (Atorvastatin and Fenofibrate):
- Atorlip F
About Atorlip F (10+145) Mg (Atorvastatin and Fenofibrate)
Atorlip F (10+145) mg contains an active ingredient, Atorvastatin and Fenofibrate, which is used in the treatment of Increased Triglycerides and increased Cholesterol. You can find it at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Cipla (India) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Atorlip F (10+145) mg.
Atorlip F (10+145) mg contains an active ingredient, Atorvastatin 10 mg and Fenofibrate 145 mg. You may find it the various strengths at all the leading drugstores, pharmacy and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Atorlip F (10+145) Mg (Atorvastatin and Fenofibrate):
Atorlip F (10+145) mg is used in the treatment of:
- Increased Triglycerides
- Increased Cholesterol
- Heart complications
- Prevention of heart attack
- Prevention of atherosclerotic stroke
- Cardiovascular disease
How Atorlip F (10+145) Mg (Atorvastatin and Fenofibrate) Works:
Atorlip F (10+145) mg is a lipid-lowering drug that has Atorvastatin and Fenofibrate, as active ingredients and both basically work by lowering the levels of triglycerides and bad cholesterol (LDL) while raising the levels of good cholesterol (HDL).
Before You Use Atorlip F (10+145) Mg (Atorvastatin and Fenofibrate):
- Make sure that you are not allergic
- Make sure that your doctor knows about your medical history
What Should You Avoid While Taking Atorlip F (10+145) Mg (Atorvastatin and Fenofibrate):
- You should not drive after taking this tablet
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- Other Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Atorlip F (10+145) Mg (Atorvastatin and Fenofibrate):
You should not take Atorlip F (10+145) mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any allergy
- Have severe Liver/Kidney/Heart Disease
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic to it
- Have sudden muscle pain, fever, weakness, dark urine or yellow color in your eyes or skin
- Have Seizures/Epilepsy
- Have any Heart Problem/ Diabetes/Asthma
- Have any Kidney or Liver Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
Atorlip F (10+145) mg contains an active ingredient, Atorvastatin and Fenofibrate, and is also available in various strengths and should be given on prescription only. You should consult your doctor for dosage and time because age and severity of the disease differ from person to person and it can be judged by your doctor only.
Adults are advised to take Atorlip F (10+145) mg at a fixed time as instructed by your Doctor. You may take it with the meal or half an hour before the meal. It is not recommended for pediatric use.
How Much Of The Atorlip F (10+145) Mg (Atorvastatin and Fenofibrate) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Atorlip F (10+145) mg.
How To Take The Atorlip F (10+145) Mg (Atorvastatin and Fenofibrate):
Atorlip F (10+145) mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You should swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not try to chew or crush it. It is better to take it 30-60 min before the meals.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Atorlip F (10+145) Mg (Atorvastatin and Fenofibrate):
You are always advised to take Atorlip F (10+145) mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. You are not advised to take it in smaller or larger amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect the symptoms of an Overdose.
You should try to take every dose of Atorlip F (10+145) mg at a fixed time. A missed dose of Atorlip F (10+145) mg should be taken as soon as you remember. You should skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Atorlip F (10+145) Mg (Atorvastatin and Fenofibrate):
- Increased liver enzymes
- Yellow color of eyes or skin
- Muscle, Joint, Back Pain
- Flu-Like Symptoms
- Dark color urine
- Abdominal pain
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Respiratory disorder
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Atorlip F (10+145) mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medications. It interacts with the following medicine:
- Azole Antifungals
- Macrolide Antibiotics
- Verapamil and Diltiazem
Warning And Precaution:
Atorlip F (10+145) mg is contraindicated in:
- Pre-existing Gallbladder Disease
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Sensitive to Sunlight
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding Women
- Severe Kidney and Heart Diseases
- Active Liver Disease
- Children less than 18 years old
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment
Things To Remember:
- Regular exercise and low-fat diet help to lower the levels of fat in the blood.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine.
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding dose, time and strength of the Tablet.
- It should not be used in Hypersensitivity (Allergy) and Lung Diseases.
- It must be strictly avoided in pregnant/conceiving and breastfeeding Females
- Atorlip F (10+145) mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this tablet before completion of the course.
Store the Atorlip F (10+145) mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure that the tablets should be intact and are not damaged.