International Brand Name
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Aztor 10 Tablet (Atorvastatin)
What Is The Generic Name For Aztor 10 Tablet:
Atorvastatin is the generic version for Aztor 10 Tablet
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Aztor 10 Tablet (Atorvastatin):
About Aztor 10 Tablet (Atorvastatin)
Aztor 10 Tablet contains an active ingredient, Atorvastatin, which is used to lower cholesterol & to reduce the risk of heart disease. Cholesterol is a kind of fat in the blood that is essential for healthy growth & development. Still, if the levels of this fat increase further than the requirement of the body, it can be harmful. The body commonly produces all the cholesterol it needs from the food we eat daily. Cholesterol is a fatty substance that builds up in the blood vessels & causes narrowing, which may lead to a heart attack or stroke. This medicine is obtainable with all the leading primary pharmacies, drugstores, & medical supply stores easily however this medicine must be taken strictly on doctor’s prescription only.
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is the primary pharmaceutical company which manufacture Aztor 10 Tablet.
Aztor 10 Tablet contains an active constituent, Atorvastatin (10 mg). This medicine is obtainable in other substitutes with all the leading primary online pharmacies, drugstores, & medical supply stores easily.
What Are The Uses Of The Aztor 10 Tablet (Atorvastatin):
Aztor 10 Tablet is used for the treatment in the following conditions:
- High Cholesterol
How Aztor 10 Tablet (Atorvastatin) Works:
Aztor 10 Tablet has an active ingredient; Atorvastatin which is a lipid-lowering medication (statin). Atorvastatin acts by blocking an enzyme (HMG-CoA-reductase) which is required in the body to make cholesterol. It, therefore, lowers "bad" cholesterol (LDL), triglycerides & raises "good" cholesterol (HDL).
Before You Use Aztor 10 Tablet (Atorvastatin):
Make certain that:
- You are not having some severe Disease
- You are not sensitive to Atorvastatin
- Your doctor have to be up to date regarding your medical history like your pre-existing disease, Medications& surgeries, lifestyle, Supplements, Food Habits, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Aztor 10 Tablet (Atorvastatin):
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid smoking
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Aztor 10 Tablet (Atorvastatin):
You should not take Aztor 10 Tablet if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Have Cognitive impairment
- Have increased blood sugar levels
- Have muscle degradation especially in elderly
- Have Rhabdomyolysis
- Have a history of stroke
- Are pregnant
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an Allergy to the Tablet
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have infections
Aztor 10 Tablet contains an active ingredient, Atorvastatin that is used to lower cholesterol & to reduce the risk of heart disease. This medicine is easily obtainable in diverse substitutes & strength easily. This medicine has to be purchased or taken on a doctor’s recommendation only. The patient must discuss with the medical doctor for an alteration of dosage & time of the medicine knowing the fact that the severity of the disease varies from person to person. This adjustment can only be judged finest by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Aztor 10 Tablet at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your medical doctor. You must take Aztor 10 Tablet regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Aztor 10 Tablet (Atorvastatin) to Be Used:
Aztor 10 Tablet is easily available in various strengths and substitutes. Patients are constantly suggested to follow doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Aztor 10 Tablet. You must not receive this Tablet on your own and for a longer period as recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Aztor 10 Tablet (Atorvastatin):
Take Aztor 10 Tablet in the dose & duration as suggested by your medical doctor. You have to swallow the medicine as a whole & not chew, crush, or break the Tablet. Aztor 10 Tablet must be taken with or without food; however it is always better to take this medicine at a set time. You must avoid the consumption of high fatty food.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Aztor 10 Tablet (Atorvastatin):
You are always advised to take Aztor 10 Tablet as prescribed. You should not start or stop using this medication all of a sudden on your own. You have to follow all the processes given by your doctor, scrupulously. You must not receive the Tablet in a larger or smaller measure or for an extended phase than suggested by your doctor.
You must look out for medical emergency treatment and/ or get in touch with your medical doctor instantaneously in situation of any overdose symptoms. The urgent treatment will be initiated without delay by your medical doctor if they detect any overdose symptoms in you.
The missed dose of the Tablet ought to be taken as fast as viable. You must firmly skip the missed dose if it is the time for your next intended dosage by now. It is firmly suggested not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dosage.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Aztor 10 Tablet (Atorvastatin):
- Muscle pain
- The increased glucose level in the blood
- Joint pain
- Allergic reaction
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the throat & nasal passages)
- Increased creatine phosphokinase (CPK) level in the blood
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Impaired liver function
- Runny Nose
- Difficulty in breathing
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Numerous medicines have been reported to interact with Aztor 10 Tablet. These interactions may generate some needless or unfavorable effects or it may possibly cause your drug not to function properly. You should frequently have a discussion with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements accordingly well-proposed medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
This drug can also interact with the following mentioned disease condition:
- Cognitive Impairment
- You must not consume grapefruit juice while taking Aztor 10 MG Tablet
Warning And Precaution:
Aztor 10 Tablet can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Use of this drug is not recommended by elderly patients
- You have to repeatedly get your blood tests done to check your liver & kidney function, blood cells, electrolyte levels & hemoglobin levels, throughout treatment with this medicine
- You have to get your hormone levels checked regularly & must inform your doctor if you notice a significant change in your body weight
- Diabetic patients should examine their blood sugar levels while taking this medicine, as this medicine may lead to an augment in blood sugar levels.
- You must exercise regularly, quit smoking and reduce weight while taking this medicine
- You should not drive or manage heavy machines alongside as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- You are supposed not to take this drug if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or are breastfeeding
- You must always discuss with your medical doctor to obtain the first-rate treatment if you are observing a number of the above-mentioned conditions/ symptoms.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Aztor 10 Tablet out of reach & view of the children
- This drug is strictly used with care for the treatment of elderly patients
- Aztor 10 Tablet is not suggested for use by pregnant women owing to the augmented risk of injurious effects on the unborn child
- You have to always check up the information in particularly printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- You must constantly discuss with your medical doctor if you have any uncertainty in terms of the dosage, strength & time of the drug.
Aztor 10 Tablet should be used as recommended by your doctor. You must not take this drug for a longer period than recommended by the medical doctor.
Store the Aztor 10 Tablet at room temperature in dark & dry location. Make sure that the Tablet is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.