International Brand Name
Bambudil Tablet 10 Mg (Bambuterol)
What Is The Generic Name For Bambudil Tablet
Bambuterol is the generic version for Bambudil Tablet
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Bambudil Tablet 10 Mg (Bambuterol):
About The Bambudil Tablet 10 Mg (Bambuterol):
Bambudil Tablet contains an active ingredient, Bambuterol 10 mg, used in the treatment of Asthma and Coronary Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases. This tablet is given on doctor’s prescription and is available at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores.
Cipla (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Bambuterol.
Bambudil Tablet contains Bambuterol 10 mg, which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Bambudil Tablet 10 Mg (Bambuterol):
Bambudil Tablet is used in the treatment of:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Constriction of Airways
How Bambudil Tablet 10 Mg (Bambuterol) Works:
Bambudil Tablet 10 mg contains Bambuterol is a bronchodilator which basically relaxes the muscles in the airways and makes breathing easier.
Before You Use Bambudil Tablet 10 Mg (Bambuterol):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Bambuterol
- You are not taking the medicines without prescriptions or without in knowledge of your doctor
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Bambudil Tablet 10 Mg (Bambuterol):
- You must avoid the Alcohol and other drugs
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions as these may react with Bambudil Tablet.
When Not To Use Bambudil Tablet 10 Mg (Bambuterol):
You should avoid Bambuterol if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Have Hypertension
- Have Diabetes
- Have Thyroid disorders
- Have Glaucoma
- Have Kidney Disorders
- Have Hypokalemia (it decreases the potassium Levels)
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic to it or any of its contents
- Have Heart Problems like Chest Pain
- Have Hypertension
- Have Diabetes, Thyroid disorders, Glaucoma, and Renal Insufficiency.
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having any Medical history, Surgeries or on other medications
Bambudil Tablet contains Bambuterol 10 mg which is used in the treatment of Asthma and COPD. These are available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. Always consult your doctor for the frequency of dose as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults and Children are advised to take Bambudil Tablet 10 mg at a fixed time, preferably suggested by the doctor. Do not take larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed.
How Much Of The Bambudil Tablet 10 Mg (Bambuterol) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions for the dosage.
How To Take The Bambudil Tablet 10 Mg (Bambuterol):
You must take the tablet as directed by your doctor. Moreover, you need to take it regularly at fixed time most probably before going to bed. Swallow the whole tablet with water without Chewing or crushing it.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Bambudil Tablet 10 Mg (Bambuterol)
You are always advised to use Bambudil Tablet for as long as your doctor has prescribed. Continue taking the tablet even if the symptoms of Asthma diminish. Withdraw the drug according to doctor’s instructions.
Contact your doctor immediately if you are suspecting the symptoms of overdose.
A missed dose of Tablet should be taken as soon as you remember it. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose but do not double the dose next time. You can set the alarm or make somebody remind you about the dose as you should not miss the dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Bambudil Tablet 10 Mg (Bambuterol)
- Sinus or Throat Irritation
- Severe Hypokalemia
- Tremors Especially of Hands
- Electrolyte Imbalance
- Increased Blood Pressure/Palpitations
- Behavioral Changes
- Increased Glucose Level in Blood
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines may interact with Bambudil Tablet which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Always inform your doctor if you are on few Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It may react with few drugs below:
Interactions are also reported with the following conditions so avoid to take the Tablet in these conditions:
- Antepartum Haemorrhage
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Eclampsia and Severe Pre-Eclampsia Intrauterine Infection
- Placenta Praevia
Warning And Precaution:
Bambudil Tablet 10 mg should be used very cautiously in:
- Heart Disease/Disorders
- Severe Asthma
- Liver Disease
- Thyroid Problems
- Kidney Disorders
- Low Potassium Levels
- Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding; caution should be taken at first trimester of pregnancy
Consult your doctor to get best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in all medical conditions. Do not stop the medicine in between even if you feel better; let your doctor decide it.
Things To Remember:
- Monitor your blood glucose levels if you have Diabetes and Potassium Levels in blood if you have severe Asthma.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Consult your doctor if you have any confusion related to dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
- Do not use Bambudil Tablet until recommended by your physician
- It is very important to check the label for the usage directions and Read the information on insert carefully
Store the Bambudil Tablet at the cool temperature in dark and dry place. Do not freeze it.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.