Beclate Inhaler 200 Mcg
USA Brand Name
Beclate Inhaler 200 Mcg (Beclomethasone Dipropionate)
What Is The Generic Name For Beclate Inhaler (50 Mcg+50 Mcg)?
Beclomethasone Dipropionate is the generic version for Beclate Inhaler
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Beclate Inhaler 200 Mcg (Beclomethasone Dipropionate)?
About The Beclate Inhaler 200 Mcg (Beclomethasone Dipropionate):
Beclate Inhaler 200 mcg contains an active ingredient, Beclomethasone Dipropionate 200 mcg, used in the treatment of Allergic Reactions and Disorders, Asthma, Skin Disorders, and Eye Disorders. You can buy it from all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Cipla (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Beclomethasone Dipropionate.
Beclate Inhaler contains an active ingredient, Beclomethasone Dipropionate 200 mcg which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Beclate Inhaler 200 Mcg (Beclomethasone Dipropionate)?
Beclate Inhaler is used in the treatment of:
- Allergic Disorders and Reactions
- Skin Disorders
- Eye Disorders
How Beclate Inhaler 200 Mcg (Beclomethasone Dipropionate) Works?
Beclate Inhaler 200 mcg is consisting of Beclomethasone Dipropionate, a corticosteroid which basically works by preventing the release of certain chemicals from the cells responsible for immune and allergic responses resulting in inflammation.
Before You Use Beclate Inhaler 200 Mcg (Beclomethasone Dipropionate):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Beclomethasone Dipropionate
- You are not taking the medicines without prescriptions or without in knowledge of your doctor
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Beclate Inhaler 200 mcg (Beclomethasone Dipropionate)?
- You should avoid Alcohol and other drugs
- You should avoid driving and activities that involve your alertness
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions as these may react with Beclate Inhaler.
When Not To Use Beclate Inhaler 200 mcg (Beclomethasone Dipropionate)?
You should avoid Beclomethasone Dipropionate if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Have Eye Problem like Cataract or Glaucoma
- Have other Fungal or Viral Infections
- Always discuss your medications with your doctor especially when you are going to take some new medicines
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic to the Beclate Inhaler
- Have any Fungal or Viral Infections
- Have Cataract/Glaucoma
- Have Kidney/Liver Disease
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having any other Medical details about Diseases, Surgeries or other medications
Beclate Inhaler contains an active ingredient, Beclomethasone Dipropionate 200 mcg which is used in the treatment of Asthma, Allergic Disorders, Eye Disorders, and Skin Disorders. Inhalers are available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor for the frequency and amount of doses as age and severity of the disease differ in each patient.
Adults and Children are advised to take Beclate Inhaler 200 mcg at a fixed time, preferably suggested by the doctor. Do not take larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. It should avoid/use it cautiously in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
How Much Of The Beclate Inhaler 200 mcg (Beclomethasone Dipropionate) to Be Used?
You should inhale the content as your doctor has directed. Moreover, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions for the dose.
If you need to take more dose than prescribed; it means you have a serious problem and consult your doctor immediately.
How To Take The Beclate Inhaler 200 mcg (Beclomethasone Dipropionate)?
Shake the Beclate inhaler properly before use. Press down on the inhaler one time to release the medication, breathing in from the mouth, and hold your breath for 10 seconds. You should repeat inhaling the number of puffs suggested by your doctor. Later, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water and spit it out to prevent any mouth infection.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Beclate Inhaler 200 mcg (Beclomethasone Dipropionate)?
You are always advised to use Beclate Inhaler for as long as your doctor has prescribed. You should not use Beclomethasone Dipropionate more than 3 months continuously until your doctor has prescribed it.
A missed dose of Inhaler should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once. You can set the alarm or make somebody remind you about the dose as you should not miss the dose.
You should avoid more dose than prescribed and if it happens somehow, you should Contact or reach to your doctor immediately.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Beclate Inhaler 200 mcg (Beclomethasone Dipropionate)?
- Sinus or Throat Irritation
- Severe Hypokalemia
- Bone Degradation
- Tremors Especially of Hands
- Accumulation of Body Fat
- Increased Risk of Infection
- Electrolyte Imbalance
- Increased Blood Pressure
- Behavioral Changes
- Increased Glucose Level in Blood
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines may interact with Beclate Inhaler which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It may react with few drugs below:
- Cancer Chemotherapy
Warning And Precaution:
Beclate Inhaler 200 mcg should not be used or used very cautiously in:
- Other Infections like Virus and Fungal
- It is not recommended for pregnant/Breastfeeding women without consultation with the doctor
Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in medical conditions. Do not stop the medicine even if you feel better; let your doctor decide it.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Regularly wipe the mouthpiece of Inhaler with a fiber-free tissue/cloth
- Always put the cap on Inhaler after use
- You should consult with your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
- Do not use Beclate Inhaler until recommended by your physician
- It is very important to check the label for the usage directions
- Read the information on insert carefully
Store the Beclate Inhaler at the cool temperature in dark and dry place. Do not refrigerate.