USA Brand Name
Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Becoride Inhaler (Beclometasone)
What Is The Generic Name For Becoride Inhaler:
Beclometasone is the generic version for Becoride Inhaler
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Becoride Inhaler (Beclometasone):
- Beclovent Rotacaps
About Becoride Inhaler (Beclometasone)
Becoride Inhaler contains an active ingredient, Beclometasone, which is used in the treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease(COPD). Asthma is a chronic disease which causes inflammation & narrowing of the air passage of the lungs (bronchi) obstructing the airflow & making breathing difficult. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is a lung disorder in which there is trouble in emptying air out of the lungs (airflow obstruction). Due to this hindrance, patients experience difficulty in breathing or get tired easily because of this breathing strain. COPD is a general term used for emphysema, chronic bronchitis, or a combination of both. This medicine is available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores & must be taken strictly by doctor’s prescription only.
Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Becoride Inhaler.
Becoride Inhaler contains an active constituent, Beclometasone (100 mcg). It is obtainable in other substitutes also at all the leading online pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Becoride Inhaler (Beclometasone):
Becoride Inhaler is used in the treatment in following conditions:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
How Becoride Inhaler (Beclometasone) Works:
Becoride Inhaler has an active ingredient; Beclometasone. Beclometasone is a steroid which prevents the cells in the lungs & breathing passages from releasing chemical messengers which cause inflammation (swelling) of the airways. This widens the airways & makes breathing easier.
Before You Use Becoride Inhaler (Beclometasone):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Beclometasone
- You are not having any serious Disease
- Your doctor must be learned about your medicinal history like your pre- existing disease, surgeries & Medications, Supplements, Food Habits, lifestyle, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Becoride Inhaler (Beclometasone):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Becoride Inhaler (Beclometasone):
You should not take Becoride Inhaler if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Are suffering from status asthmaticus
- Have thyrotoxicosis or hyperthyroidism
- Have hypokalemia
- Have seizure disorders
- Have diabetes
- Have decreased bone density
- Are pregnant
- Have eye disorder
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to the Inhaler
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver disease
- Have infections
Becoride Inhaler contains an active ingredient, Beclometasone, which is used in the treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. This medicine is available in different substitutes & strengths & has got to be purchased or given on doctor’s prescription only. You must consult your physician for adjustment of dosage & time of the medicine because age and severity of the disease differ from person to person and it can only be best judged by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Becoride Inhaler at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your Doctor. You must take Becoride Inhaler regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Becoride Inhaler (Beclometasone) to Be Used:
As Becoride Inhaler is available in various strengths and substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Becoride Inhaler. You must not take the Inhaler on your own & for longer period than recommended by doctor.
How To Take The Becoride Inhaler (Beclometasone):
Take Becoride Inhaler in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label thoroughly for directions before use. Shake well before using the inhaler. As you are breathing in from mouth, press down on the inhaler one time to discharge the medication & hold your breath for 10 seconds. Repeat this until you have inhaled the number of puffs as recommended by the doctor. Afterwards, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water & spit it out. You must carry your rescue inhaler wherever you go.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Becoride Inhaler (Beclometasone):
You are always advised to take Becoride Inhaler as prescribed. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. You must strictly follow all the directions given by your doctor. You must not take the Inhaler in larger or smaller quantity or for longer period than suggested by your doctor.
You must seek medical emergency treatment and/ or contact your medical doctor instantly in case of any overdose symptoms. Emergency treatment will be initiated immediately by your medical doctor if they observe overdose symptoms.
The missed dosage of the Inhaler should be administered as soon as possible. You must strictly skip the missed dosage if it is already time for your next planned dosage. It is advised not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dosage.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Becoride Inhaler (Beclometasone):
- Respiratory tract infection
- Hoarseness of voice
- Fungal infections in the mouth
- Sore throat
- Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain
- Increased heart rate
- Painful white patches in the mouth
- Muscle aches
- Stuffy Nose
- Tightness of chest
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Sore mouth and tongue
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Becoride Inhaler. These interactions may generate some needless or adverse effects and/or cause your drug not to work properly. You must always have a conversation with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements so that well planned medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Magnesium Hydroxide
- Cancer chemotherapy
It can also interact with following disease condition:
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Hepatic impairment
Warning And Precaution:
Becoride Inhaler can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Becoride Inhaler is not recommended for use in children under 6 years of age
- You must use a reliable contraceptive method to prevent pregnancy while you are on this medication
- You must regularly get your blood tests done to monitor your blood cells, liver and kidney function, and electrolyte levels during treatment with this medicine
- You must not take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding
- You must not drive or operate heavy machinery at the same time as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- Always consult with your medical doctor straight away to get best possible treatment if you are observing any of the above mentioned conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Becoride Inhaler out of reach and sight of the children
- This medicine is strictly used with caution for treatment of children
- Becoride Inhaler is not recommended for use in pregnancy women due to the increased risk of harmful effects on the unborn baby
- You must always check up the information in particular written on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- Always consult your medical doctor if you have any uncertainty in case of the dosage, time & strength of the medicine.
Becoride Inhaler should be taken as recommended by your doctor. Do not take this prescription for longer period than suggested by the medical doctor.
Store the Becoride Inhaler at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the Inhaler is intact & not damaged while purchasing or storing.