USA Brand Name
Nutrascience Inc, USA
Beta S 10 Mg (Beta Sitosterol)
What Is The Generic Name For Beta S 10 Mg:
Beta Sitosterol is the generic version for Beta S 10 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Beta S 10 mg (Beta Sitosterol):
- Beta S
About Beta S 10 Mg (Beta-Sitosterol):
Beta S 10 mg contains an active ingredient, Beta-Sitosterol, which is used in men to relieve the symptoms of an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia) such as painful urination, difficulty in passing urine, and urinary urgency. You may search it at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores, and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Nutrascience Inc. (USA) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Beta S 10 mg.
Beta S 10 mg contains Beta Sitosterol, 10 mg per tablet which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Beta S 10 Mg (Beta Sitosterol):
Beta S 10 mg is used in the treatment of:
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Inflammation in prostate Gland
- It may act as Anti-Cancerous and Immunostimulating
How Beta S 10 Mg (Beta Sitosterol) Works:
Beta S 10 mg has Beta Sitosterol, which is a phytosterol which reduces cholesterol levels by limiting the amount of cholesterol that is able to enter the body. It can also bind to the prostate to help reduce swelling (inflammation) and relaxing it to allow passing the urine.
Before You Use Beta S 10 Mg (Beta Sitosterol):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Beta Sitosterol
- Inform your doctor about your Pre-existing diseases, Surgeries, Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Beta S 10 Mg (Beta Sitosterol):
- Avoid taking alcohol
- Strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Beta S 10 Mg (Beta Sitosterol):
You should avoid Beta S 10 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney Impairment
- Have any eye problem or have gone through any surgery
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to it
- Have Eye Problems
- Have Erectile Dysfunctioning
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Beta S 10 mg contains an active ingredient, Beta Sitosterol, which is used in the treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. Beta S 10 mg is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. Always consult your doctor for the duration and the dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Beta S 10 mg at a fixed time, with or without food preferably after food. It is not recommended for children and females.
How Much Of The Beta S 10 Mg (Beta Sitosterol) to Be Used:
You are always advised to follow your doctor’s instructions to take Beta S 10 mg. Do not exceed the dose by your own as it may result in adverse effects.
How To Take The Beta S 10 Mg (Beta Sitosterol):
Beta S 10 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time preferably after food. Swallow the tablet as a whole with water without chewing or crushing it.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Beta S 10 Mg (Beta Sitosterol)
You are always advised to take Beta S 10 mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in larger amount or for a longer time than recommended.
This medicine will take few hours to 2 weeks to show its effectiveness as it depends on the patient response to a medicine.
Contact your doctor immediately if you are suspecting an Overdose.
A missed dose of Beta S 10 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Beta S 10 Mg (Beta Sitosterol)
- Difficulty with Swallowing
- Chest Pain
- Runny Nose
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Beta S 10 mg can interact with few medicines which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Always inform your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Mixed grass pollens allergen extract
- It can also interact with the Liver Disease
Warning And Precaution:
Beta S 10 mg should be used very cautiously in:
- Impaired Liver/Renal Function
- Postural Hypotension
- Priapism (Painful Erection)
- Pregnant/Breastfeeding Women
- It should not be given to women and children
- Consult your doctor to get best possible treatment and dosage adjustment.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Discuss with your doctor if you have any doubt related to the dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Beta S tablet neither decreases the size of Prostate nor prevents its growth. Infact, you may eventually need the surgery to relieve yourself from the symptoms.
Do not stop taking Beta S 10 mg suddenly or do not take it for longer time than recommended by your physician
Store the Beta S 10 mg at room temperature in dark, dry and clean place. Make sure that the tablets should be intact and not damaged.