Budecort Inhaler - 200mcg
USA Brand Name
Budecort Inhaler 200 Mcg (Budesonide)
What Is The Generic Name For Budecort Inhaler 200 Mcg?
Budesonide is the generic version for Budecort Inhaler
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Budecort Inhaler 200 Mcg?
- Pulmicort Inhaler
About The Budecort Inhaler 200 Mcg (Budesonide):
Budecort Inhaler 200 mcg contains an active ingredient, Budesonide 200 mcg, used in the treatment of Asthma and Allergic Disorder. You may get it at all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Cipla (India) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Budecort Inhaler 200 mcg.
Budecort Inhaler includes Budesonide (200 mcg), a corticosteroid as a vital ingredient that is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
- Inhaler (Doses)
What Are The Uses Of The Budecort Inhaler 200 Mcg (Budesonide)?
Budecort Inhaler is used in the treatment of:
- Allergic Disorders
How Budecort Inhaler 200 Mcg (Budesonide) Works?
Budecort Inhaler 200 mcg contains Budesonide (a corticosteroid) which basically stops the release of certain natural substances in the body that are responsible for inflammation.
Before You Use Budecort Inhaler 200 Mcg (Budesonide):
Make sure that you are
- Not allergic to Budesonide
- Not taking Alcohol
- Not taking the medicines without prescriptions or without in knowledge of your doctor
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Budecort Inhaler 200 Mcg (Budesonide)?
- You should avoid Alcohol and other drugs
- Avoid driving and activities that need your alertness
- You should avoid taking Medicines on your own or without prescriptions as these may react with Budesonide
When Not To Use Budecort Inhaler 200 Mcg (Budesonide)?
You should avoid this inhaler if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Are near a flame or source of heat as the inhaler may explode at high temperatures
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Have any Heart Problem/Hypertension
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic to Budesonide
- Have Heart Problems like Chest Pain and Irregular Heartbeats
- Have Hypertension
- Have Lungs Problem
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having any other Disease, Surgeries or you are on other medications
Budecort Inhaler 200 mcg contains an active ingredient, Budesonide 200 mcg, used in the treatment of Asthma and Allergic Disorders. Inhalers are available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor for the frequency and dose as age and severity of the disease differ in each patient.
Patients are advised to take Budecort Inhaler at a fixed time, preferably suggested by the doctor. Do not take larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. It should be used cautiously in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
How Much Of The Budecort Inhaler 200 Mcg (Budesonide) to Be Used?
You may inhale 2 puffs four times a day. Moreover, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s instructions for the dosage and usage
If you feel to take more amount of medicine for better effect; it means you may have any serious problem and you need to consult your doctor immediately
How To Take The Budecort Inhaler 200 Mcg (Budesonide)?
Shake the Budecort Inhaler properly before use. Press down on the inhaler one time to release the medication, breathing in from mouth, and hold your breath for 10 seconds. You should repeat inhaling until you have inhaled the number of puffs advised by your doctor. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with water after some time and spit it out to prevent your mouth from infection.
For How Long Should You Use Budecort Inhaler 200 Mcg (Budesonide)?
You are always advised to use Budecort Inhaler for as long as your doctor has prescribed. Do not take it for long period if not prescribed as it may lead to adverse effects only.
Call your doctor immediately or rush to the nearby hospital for an emergency if you are suspecting a symptomatic Overdose.
A missed dose of Inhaler should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed the dose once.
What Are The Side Effects Of Budecort Inhaler 200 Mcg (Budesonide)?
- Abdominal pain
- Lower back pain
- Shaking of hands or feet
- Acid or sour stomach
- Swelling of hands or feet
- Change in vision
- Throat irritation
- Hoarseness of voice
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines may interact with Budecort Inhaler which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It may react with few drugs below:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
Warning And Precaution:
Budecort Inhaler 200 mcg should be used very cautiously in:
- Decrease bone density
- Liver Dysfunctioning
- Breathing Problems
- Heart Disease or Disorders
- Pregnant/Breastfeeding women
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions. Do not stop the medicine suddenly even if you feel better.
Things To Remember:
It is advised to eat smaller, more frequent meals and drinking plenty of fluids while taking Budesonide.
- Keep out of reach of children
- You should not close/tilt the device (keep it horizontal)
- Do not play or move the lever more than once as you may be accidentally wasting a dose.
- Regularly wipe the mouthpiece of Inhaler with a fiber-free tissue/cloth.
- Always put the cap on Inhaler after use
It is very important to check the label for the usage directions
Store the Inhaler at the cool temperature in a dark and dry place. Do not freeze it.