Budesal Respules 0.5 Mg/2.5ml
USA Brand Name
Budesal Respules 0.5 Mg per 2.5 Ml (Budesonide Salbutamol)
What Is The Generic Name For Budesal Respules?
Budesonide Salbutamol is the generic version for Budesal Respules
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Budesal Respules 0.5 Mg per 2.5 Ml (Budesonide Salbutamol)?
- Pulmicort Respules
About The Budesal Respules 0.5 Mg per 2.5 Ml (Budesonide Salbutamol):
Budesal Respules contains an active ingredient, Budesonide 0.5 mg Salbutamol 1.25 mg, used in the treatment of Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder, and Allergic Conditions. You may get it from all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores but can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Cipla (India) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Budesal Respules 0.5 mg per 2.5 ml.
Budesal Respules 0.5 mg per 2.5 ml contains an active ingredient, Budesonide 0.5 mg Salbutamol 1.25 mg in 2.5 ml and available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Budesal Respules 0.5 Mg per 2.5 Ml?
Budesal Respules is used in the treatment of:
- Allergic Disorders
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorders
How Budesal Respules 0.5 Mg per 2.5 Ml (Budesonide Salbutamol) Works?
Budesal Respules consists of active ingredients:
- Budesonide is a corticosteroid which basically decreases the activity of acetylcholine in the lung that relaxes and opens the air passages to breathe easy.
- Salbutamol, which is a bronchodilator which relaxes the muscles in the airways and makes breathing easier
Before You Use Budesal Respules 0.5 Mg per 2.5 Ml (Budesonide Salbutamol):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Budesonide Salbutamol
- You are not taking the medicines without prescriptions or without in knowledge of your doctor
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Budesal Respules 0.5 Mg per 2.5 Ml (Budesonide Salbutamol)?
- You should avoid alcohol and other drugs
- Avoid driving and activities that require your alertness
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions as these may react with Budesal Respules.
When Not To Use Budesal Respules 0.5 Mg per 2.5 Ml (Budesonide Salbutamol)?
You should avoid Respules if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have Cystic Fibrosis and Glaucoma
- Are near a flame or source of heat as the Respules may explode at high temperatures
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Have any Heart Problem
- Have Hypertension/Raised Heartbeats
- Always discuss your medications with your doctor especially when you are going to take some new medicines
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic to Budesonide Salbutamol
- Have Heart Problems like Chest Pain and Irregular Heartbeats
- Have Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Have low potassium levels
- Have Lungs Problem
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having any other Disease, Surgeries or you are on other medications
Budesal Respules contains an active ingredient, Budesonide Salbutamol (0.5 mg/2.5 ml), used in the treatment of Asthma and other Allergic Conditions. Budesal Respules are available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor for the frequency and dose of the medicine as the age and severity of the disease differ in each patient.
Adults and Children are advised to take Budesal Respules at a fixed time as directed by the doctor. Do not take larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. It should be used cautiously in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
How Much Of The Budesal Respules 0.5 Mg per 2.5 Ml (Budesonide Salbutamol) to Be Used?
You should inhale the contents of Budesal Respules as your doctor has directed. Moreover, follow your doctor’s instructions for the dose and usage.
If you feel to take more doses than prescribed; it means that you have a serious problem and you need to consult your doctor immediately
How To Take The Budesal Respules 0.5 Mg per 2.5 Ml (Budesonide Salbutamol)?
Budesal Respules/Transpule should be taken by twisting off the top of the Respule and squeeze all the liquid content into the nebulizer. Nebulize it as soon as possible after opening. You must follow the instructions given by your doctor
For How Long Should You Use Budesal Respules 0.5 Mg per 2.5 Ml (Budesonide Salbutamol)?
You are always advised to use Budesal Respules for as long as your doctor has prescribed. Do not use it longer than prescribed to prevent yourself from adverse effects.
Call your doctor immediately or reach a nearby hospital for an emergency if you are suspecting the symptoms of an overdose
If you missed the dose then you should take it as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose and Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once to avoid the adverse effects.
What Are The Side Effects Of Budesal Respules (Budesonide Salbutamol)?
- Abdominal pain
- Lower back pain
- Acid or sour stomach
- Swelling of hands or feet
- Change in vision
- Insomnia (Difficulty in Sleeping)
- Throat irritation
- Hoarseness of voice
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines may interact with Budesal Respules which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It may react with few drugs below:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
Warning And Precaution:
Budesal Respules should be used cautiously in:
- Decrease bone density
- Breathing Problems
- High Blood Pressure or other Heart Problems
- Pregnant/Breastfeeding women
- It is not recommended for pregnant/Breastfeeding women without consultation with a doctor
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in medical conditions. Do not stop the medicine even if you feel better; let your doctor decide it.
Things To Remember:
- It is advised to take smaller, more frequent meals and drinking plenty of fluids while taking Budesonide and Salbutamol.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Regularly wipe off the nebulizer you use.
- You must consult your doctor if you have any confusion regarding dose, time, and strength or route of administration of the dosage form
- Do not use Budesal Respules until recommended by your physician
- It is very important to check the label for the usage directions
- Read the information on insert carefully
Store the Budesal Respules at the cool temperature in a dark, clean and dry place. Do not freeze it.