US Brand Name
Ipca Laboratories Ltd
Cardioplus Capsule (Natural Product)
About The Cardioplus (Natural Product):
Cardioplus is a natural product which is used to treat many disease conditions and fulfill the vitamin and requirements of the body. You may get it from all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores but can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Ipca Laboratories Ltd. is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Cardioplus.
Cardioplus capsule contains Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Copper, Selenium, Zinc, Vitamin E, Chromium, and Manganese. You may find it at all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Cardioplus (Natural Product)?
Cardioplus is used in:
- Chest Pain/Heart Attack/High Blood Pressure
- Eye Problems
- Type 2 diabetes
- Weak bones
- All types of Anemia
- Vitamin A, B12 Deficiency
- Neurological Disturbances
- Mental Problems/Convulsions
- Pregnancy Complications
- Skin diseases like Scurvy
- Cell damage/Wound healing/Tissue repair
- Red blood cell production
- Leg pain due to blocked arteries
- Selenium deficiency
- Wilson's disease
- Lipid Metabolism
- Weight Loss
- Low Manganese Level in the Body
- Promote Growth in Children
How Cardioplus (Natural Product) Works?
Cardioplus Capsule is used to improve the patient’s conditions by performing the following functions:
- It acts on the megaloblastic bone marrow to produce a normoblastic marrow
- It fulfills the vitamin A and B12 deficiency
- It produces antibodies and hemoglobin by keeping blood sugar level in a normal range
- It facilitates retina formation required for low light and color vision
- It blocks the damage caused by free radicals thus heals wounds
- It slows down the processes that damage cells
- It neutralizes the free radicals and also participates in vital redox reactions of the body
- It Regulating the intestinal fluid transport, mucosal integrity, immunity, gene expression, oxidative stress and Contributing to the formation of blood cells and transferrin
- It enhances the action of insulin and activates the multiple enzymes
Before You Use Cardioplus (Natural Product):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to the capsule
- You are not taking the medicines without prescriptions or without in knowledge of your doctor
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Cardioplus (Natural Product)?
- You should avoid Alcohol and other drugs
- Avoid driving and activities that require your alertness if it is causing dizziness to you
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions as these may react with Cardioplus.
When Not To Use Cardioplus (Natural Product)?
You should avoid Capsules if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Always discuss your medications with your doctor especially when you are going to take some new medicines
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic to Natural Product
- Have Heart Problems
- Have kidney or liver problems
- Have Lungs Problem
- Have Vitamins Deficiency
- Are lacking any essential mineral
- Have any type of anemia or blood-related problem
- Have any joints or muscles problems
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having any other Disease, Surgeries or you are on other medications
Cardioplus contains Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Copper, Selenium, Zinc, Vitamin E, Chromium, and Manganese. Cardio plus may be available in other substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor for the frequency and dose of the medicine as age and severity of the disease differ in each patient.
Patients are advised to take Cardioplus at a fixed time with or without food or as directed by the doctor. It should be used cautiously in pregnant and breastfeeding women. It is not recommended for children.
How Much Of The Cardioplus to Be Used?
You should take Cardioplus as your doctor has directed. Moreover, follow your doctor’s instructions for the dose and usage.
How To Take The Cardioplus?
Cardioplus should be taken at a fixed time with or without food as directed by your doctor. You can take a capsule as a whole with water without breaking it or opening it.
For How Long Should You Use Cardioplus?
You are always advised to use Cardioplus for as long as your doctor has prescribed. Do not use it longer than prescribed to prevent yourself from adverse effects.
Call your doctor immediately or reach a nearby hospital for an emergency if you are suspecting the symptoms of an overdose
You should take a missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose but do not double it next time to make up for the missed dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of Cardioplus (Natural Product)
- Allergic reactions
- Abdominal Distention
- Bitter or Bad Taste
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines may interact with Cardioplus which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, Drugs or other Herbal Supplements. It may react with few drugs below:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
Warning And Precaution:
Cardioplus should be used cautiously in:
- Allergic Disorders
- Pregnant/Breastfeeding women
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in medical conditions.
Things To Remember:
- It is advised to take plenty of fluids and regular exercise with a planned diet while taking Natural products.
- Keep out of reach of children
- You must consult your doctor if you have any confusion regarding dose, time, and strength or route of administration of the dosage form
Read the information on insert carefully
Store the Cardioplus at the cool temperature in dark, clean and dry place. Do not freeze it.