Cartigen 500 Mg
USA Brand Name
Cartigen 500 Mg (Glucosamine Sulphate)
What Is The Generic Name For Cartigen 500 Mg:
Glucosamine Sulphate is the generic version for Cartigen 500 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Cartigen 500 mg (Glucosamine Sulphate)
About Cartigen 500 Mg (Glucosamine Sulphate)
Cartigen 500 mg contains an active ingredient, Glucosamine Sulphate 50 mg which is used in the treatment of Osteoporosis and widely available at all the drugstores, leading online pharmacy stores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Pharmed Ltd. (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Cartigen 500 mg.
Bandrone tablet contains Glucosamine Sulphate, 500 mg per tablet which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Cartigen 500 Mg (Glucosamine Sulphate):
Cartigen 500 mg is used in the treatment of:
How Cartigen 500 Mg (Glucosamine Sulphate) Works:
Cartigen 500 mg is a unique combination of nutrients and bioactive elements containing mainly Glucosamine Sulphate which all together helps in the normal growth of bones and maintains healthy and flexible joints
Before You Use Cartigen 500 Mg (Glucosamine Sulphate):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to its contents
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor is informed about your Pre-existing disease, Surgeries, Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Cartigen 500 Mg (Glucosamine Sulphate):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Cartigen 500 Mg (Glucosamine Sulphate):
You should not use Cartigen 500 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney Impairment
- Have any other serious health issue
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to it
- Have pain in Jaw, Chest, Throat, Abdomen, Hips or Thighs.
- Are about to have a Dental Procedure
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant/ Trying to Conceive/ Breastfeeding
Cartigen 500 mg contains Glucosamine Sulphate, which is used in the treatment of Osteoporosis and available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. Discuss with your doctor for the duration and the dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Cartigen 500 mg at a fixed time probably in the morning time on an empty stomach followed by no eating or drinking for 30 min. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed.
How Much Of The Cartigen 500 mg (Glucosamine Sulphate) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Cartigen 500 mg. It is advisable to take Calcium and Magnesium Supplements while taking this medicine.
How To Take The Cartigen 500 mg (Glucosamine Sulphate):
Cartigen 500 mg dose should be taken as directed by your doctor. You must swallow the tablet as a whole with water without chewing or crushing it.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Cartigen 500 mg (Glucosamine Sulphate)
You are always advised to take Cartigen 500 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take it in larger amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you are suspecting the Overdose symptoms.
A missed dose of Cartigen 500 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Just skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Cartigen 500 mg (Glucosamine Sulphate)
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Cartigen 500 mg may react with few medicines which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Always discuss about your Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements with your doctor. It interacts with the following medicines:
It interacts with few diseased conditions like:
- Osteonecrosis of the Jaw
- Renal Failure
- Upper Gastrointestinal Mucosal Irritation
- Warning And Precaution:
- Cartigen 500 mg should be used very cautiously in:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding Women
- It is not recommended for Children and Adolescents
- Consult your doctor to get best possible treatment and dosage adjustment for better effects.
Things To Remember:
- Take Calcium supplements or syrups while taking this medicine
- Keep out of reach of children
- Discuss with your doctor if you have any doubt related to the dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Do not Stop Cartigen 500 mg abruptly or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician
Store the Cartigen 500 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.