Ciplox TZ 500 Mg + 600 Mg
USA Brand Name
Ciplox TZ (500+600) Mg (Ciprofloxacin Tinidazole)
What Is The Generic Name For Ciplox TZ (500+600) Mg?
Ciprofloxacin Tinidazole is the generic version for Ciplox TZ (500+600) mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Ciplox TZ (500+600) Mg (Ciprofloxacin Tinidazole)?
About Ciplox TZ (500+600) Mg (Ciprofloxacin Tinidazole)
Ciplox TZ (500+600) mg contains active ingredients, Ciprofloxacin 500 mg, and Tinidazole 600 mg, and used in the treatment of many Bacterial Infections and Tuberculosis. You may find this tablet at all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores but you can buy if you have a doctor’s prescription.
Cipla (India) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Ciplox TZ (500+600) mg.
Ciplox TZ (500+600) mg contains active ingredients, Ciprofloxacin 500 mg and Tinidazole 600 mg. It may be available in the various strengths at all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Ciplox TZ (500+600) Mg (Ciprofloxacin Tinidazole)?
Ciplox TZ (500+600) mg is used in the treatment of:
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Gum Infections
- Sinus Nose
- Gonococcal Infection
- Female genital problems
- Skin and Soft Tissue Infection
How Ciplox TZ (500+600) Mg (Ciprofloxacin Tinidazole) Works?
- Ciplox TZ (500+600) mg an antibiotic which has two main ingredients:
- Ciprofloxacin, which basically works by killing the bacteria by inhibiting the DNA replication.
- Tinidazole which is an Antibiotic kills the bacteria and other microorganisms that cause infections by damaging the DNA.
Before You Use Ciplox TZ (500+600) Mg (Ciprofloxacin Tinidazole):
Make sure that:
- You do not take Alcohol
- You do not take Beverages like Coffee, Tea, etc. in excess or while taking the medicine.
- Make sure that your doctor knows about your medical history (Pre-existing Diseases, Surgeries, Infections, and Medications)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Ciplox TZ (500+600) Mg (Ciprofloxacin Tinidazole)?
- You should not drive after taking this tablet as it can make you feel Dizzy.
- You should avoid coffee, chocolate, tea, and food containing cocoa and caffeine
- Other Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Ciplox TZ (500+600) Mg (Ciprofloxacin Tinidazole)?
You should not take Ciplox TZ (500+600) mg if you:
- Have an allergy to the Antibiotics
- Have flu and cold symptoms
- Have Epilepsy
- Have any Liver/Kidney/Heart Disease
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Are driving or doing a work which needs your alertness
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an allergy to the Antibiotics
- Have any other heart disease
- Have Epilepsy
- Have any kidney or liver disease
- Are Pregnant or trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
You should tell your doctor about all the medical conditions and the medications you are taking so that he can suggest the best drug regimen you have to follow.
Ciplox TZ (500+600) mg is an effective Antibiotic which has been used in Bacterial Infections and Tuberculosis. Its ingredients, Ciprofloxacin and Tinidazole have bactericidal actions that kill bacteria more effectively. It is easily available at all the Online Pharmacy Stores, Drugstores, and Medical Supply Stores but it should be used if your doctor has prescribed it to you.
Patients are advised to take it by the fixed and regular times as instructed by your doctor.
How Much Of The Ciplox TZ (500+600) Mg (Ciprofloxacin Tinidazole) to Be Used?
As Ciplox TZ (500+600) mg is available in various strengths and substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Ciplox TZ (500+600) mg.
How To Take The Ciplox TZ (500+600) Mg (Ciprofloxacin Tinidazole)?
Ciplox TZ (500+600) mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You should swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not try to chew and crush it. It is always better to take it with or without food but never takes Coffee or tea with the doses.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Ciplox TZ (500+600) Mg (Ciprofloxacin Tinidazole)?
You are always advised to take Ciplox TZ (500+600) mg as prescribed. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. Follow all the instructions given by your doctor. Do not take it in a smaller or larger amount or for longer than recommended.
You should contact your doctor or go to the nearby hospital immediately if you are suspecting an overdose.
You should try to take every dose of Ciplox TZ (500+600) mg at a fixed time. A missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember. You can skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose but do not take multiple doses at the same time.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Ciplox TZ (500+600) Mg (Ciprofloxacin Tinidazole)?
- White patches in the mouth or on the tongue
- Blood in urine and stools
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelid, tongue, hand, and feet
- Muscle Pain
- Fever with Chills
- Metallic Taste
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Abdominal Pain
- Diarrhea/ Black and Tarry Stools
- Sneezing/Running Nose
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Ciplox TZ (500+600) mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medication. It interacts with the following medicine:
- Ethinyl Estradiol
- Ascorbic Acid
- Antidiabetic Drugs
This medicine also interacts with disease conditions like:
- Central Nervous System Disorder
- QT prolongation
- Colitis (Diarrhea, Abdominal Pain, and Blood in Stools)
Warning And Precaution:
Ciplox TZ (500+600) mg is contraindicated in conditions like:
- Bleeding Disorders
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- Patients with liver and kidney disease
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine.
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time and strength of the Tablet.
- It should not be used in hypersensitivity (Allergy).
- It should be avoided in old patients with Tendinitis (Tendon rupture) or myasthenia gravis
- Ciplox TZ (500+600) mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this tablet before completion of the course.
Store the Ciplox TZ (500+600) mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and tablets are not damaged.