Daivonex 30 gm
USA Brand Name
Win Medicare, India
Daivonex 30 Gm (Calcipotrial)
What Is The Generic Name Of Daivonex Cream:
Calcipotrial is the generic version of Daivonex Cream
USA Brands Equivalent To Daivonex Cream 30 Gm (Calcipotrial):
- Dovonex Cream
About Daivonex Cream 30 Gm (Calcipotrial):
Calcipotrial is the active agent present in Daivonex cream. It is basically vitamin D analog which is responsible for healthy skin. It is used in the treatment of psoriasis and may be found at any of the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
Manufacturer Of Daivonex Cream 30 Gm (Calcipotrial):
Win Medicare (India) is the one of the leading Pharmaceutical Company which manufactures Daivonex Cream 30 gm.
Strength Of Daivonex Cream 30 Gm (Calcipotrial):
Daivonex Cream 30 gm contains Calcipotrial in a 30 gm tube. All the leading Pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical stores are the places, you can find this medicinal tube in various strengths and substitutes.
Daivonex Cream 30 Gm (Calcipotrial) Is Used For The Treatment Of:
- It is used in the treatment of:
How Daivonex Cream 30 Gm (Calcipotrial) Works:
Daivonex Cream contains Calcipotrial (synthetic form of Vitamin D), which slows down the growth and development of the skin cells in condition like psoriasis, where red and scaly patches form on the skin due to overproduction of the cells on some areas of the body.
Before You Use Daivonex Cream 30 Gm (Calcipotrial):
You should be sure that:
- You are not allergic to it
- It is not affecting the mother and baby during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- It is not interacting with the medicines you are taking with it
When Not To Use Daivonex Cream 30 Gm (Calcipotrial):
You should avoid using the Cream if you:
- Are Allergic to it
- Have any itching problem caused by any other infection
- Are taking some medicines or supplements which raise the chances of Allergy
- Are pregnant/conceiving/Breastfeeding
- If your skin is accidentally injured, has wounds, and scrapes.
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are allergic to Calcipotrial
- Appear to have any of the symptoms like difficulty in breathing or swallowing, chest tightness, swelling, skin rashes, and hives.
- If symptoms do not disappear even after 2 to 4 weeks of applying Daivonex Cream
- Have had two or more infections
- Are Pregnant/ conceiving/breastfeeding as it may harm the unborn or newly born baby
- Have open wounds, chopped and dry skin, and other skin injuries
- Are taking any other medicines for any other Disease or Disorder
Daivonex Cream 30 gm may be available in various strengths at every leading online pharmacy stores, drugstore, and medical supply store. It should be used as directed by your doctor.
Always apply the required amount of Cream only as too much application will not increase the healing process but will pile up of the Cream. Do not apply this Cream if you have already applied another Cream or ointment on affected area.
How Much Of Daivonex Cream 30 Gm (Calcipotrial) Should Be Applied:
Take required amount of Cream in your hand and apply a thin layer of the Cream to the affected area once/twice a day or as suggested by your doctor.
How To Apply Daivonex Cream 30 Gm (Calcipotrial):
- Clean your hands and the affected area properly prior to the Cream application
- Take a pea size cream on your finger and apply it by rubbing gently over the affected area (avoid applying near eyes, mouth, nose and inner ear).
- Clean your hands properly after cream application unless your hands are the affected area.
- For How Long Should You Continue Applying Daivonex Cream 30 Gm (Calcipotrial):
- Its effects usually become noticeable (about after 2-3 weeks) after its use. Do not stop using it if effects are unnoticeable.
Overdose Of Daivonex Cream 30 Gm (Calcipotrial):
Excess application of the cream results in piling of Cream only. It generally shows its effect with time and applying too much of it will not accelerate the process. It may show the side effects on the excessive application. Contact your doctor if you observe the overdose symptoms.
Missed Dose Of Daivonex Cream 30 Gm (Calcipotrial):
A missed dose should be applied as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular routine. Do not apply multiple times at the same time.
Side Effects Of Daivonex Cream 30 Gm (Calcipotrial):
- Aggravation of psoriasis
- Irritation, stinging or burning at application site
- Reddening of skin
- Dry or peeling skin
- Skin inflammation
- Skin Rashes
- Hair bumps
- Thinning skin
- Skin discoloration
Drugs Interact With Daivonex Cream 30 Gm (Calcipotrial):
Daivonex Cream may interact with other medicines, topical agents or herbal supplements which may cause either a serious adverse effect and may nullify the effect of the Cream. Cosmetics and other topical products also can interact with it.
Daivonex Cream 30 Gm should not be used in:
- Hypersensitive conditions
- Immune Disorders
- Skin Injuries, cuts, and wounds
Warning And Precautions:
- If allergy persists after using the Cream, then stop using it and contact your doctor.
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes, mouth, nose or other sensitive areas. If accidently it happens then wash your eyes, mouth properly with water.
- Keep the tube in proper conditions and out of the reach of children.
Things To Remember:
- Read the insert of the tube thoroughly.
- Always inform your doctor about your medical history and follow the instructions as directed.
How To Store Daivonex Cream 30 Gm (Calcipotrial):
Keep the bottle at room temperature and clean place. Avoid refrigeration.