Dalacin C 150 Mg
USA Brand Name
Dalacin C 150 Mg (Clindamycin HCl)
What Is The Generic Name Of Dalacin C 150 Mg?
Clindamycin HCl is the generic version of Dalacin C 150 Mg
USA Brands Equivalent To Dalacin C 150 Mg (Clindamycin HCl):
About Dalacin C 150 Mg (Clindamycin HCl):
Dalacin C 150 mg is an antibiotic Capsule having Clindamycin HCl as an active agent that is used in the treatment of Acne and other bacterial Infections. You can find it at all the leading online drugstores, pharmacy stores, and medical supply stores
Manufacturer Of Dalacin C 150 Mg (Clindamycin HCl):
Pfizer is one of the top leading Pharmaceutical Company which manufactures Dalacin C 150 mg.
Strength Dalacin C 150 Mg (Clindamycin HCl):
Dalacin C 150 mg contains an active ingredient, Clindamycin HCl 150 mg per capsule. It should be noted that this medicine may be available in various strengths.
Dalacin C 150 Mg (Clindamycin HCl) Is Used For The Treatment Of:
It is used in the treatment of:
- Acne Vulgaris
- Lower Respiratory Tract Infection
- Skin and Soft Tissue Infection
- Intra-abdominal Infection
- Gynecological Infections
- Bone and Joint Infections
- Post Operative Infections
How Dalacin C 150 Mg (Clindamycin HCl) Works?
Dalacin C contains an active ingredient, Clindamycin HCl which is an antibiotic molecule that stops the bacterial growth by inhibiting the synthesis of essential proteins which are required by bacteria to carry out vital functions
Before You Use Dalacin C 150 Mg (Clindamycin HCl):
You should be sure that:
- You are not allergic to it
- It is not affecting the mother and baby during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- It is not interacting with the medicines you are taking with it
When Not To Use Dalacin C 150 Mg (Clindamycin HCl)?
You should avoid using the Capsule if you:
- Are Allergic/Hypersensitive to it
- Are having watery and bloody Diarrhea
- Have ever had asthma, allergies, eczema (sensitive skin that becomes itchy or irritated)
- Have Kidney or Liver Disease
- If you have Crohn’s Disease and Colon Inflammation
- If you are pregnant/conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are allergic to Clindamycin
- Have suffered from Diarrhea or bloody diarrhea after using this
- Are Pregnant or trying to conceive or breastfeeding as it may harm the unborn or newly born baby
- Have Crohn’s disease (a chronic inflammatory disease of the intestines), antibiotic-associated colitis (colon inflammation)
- Have Asthma or Allergic Conditions
- Have Sunburnt Skin
- Have Kidney or Liver Disease
- Have any Pre-existing Disease, or any Surgery
Dalacin C 150 mg (Clindamycin HCl) is available in various strengths and substitutes at every leading online pharmacy, drugstore, and medical supply store. It is available in Cream or gel also which is applied topically as advised by the doctor.
This capsule should be taken at a fixed time with or without food or as prescribed by the doctor. It is not recommended for the children and caution should be taken in pregnant women.
How Much Of Dalacin C 150 Mg (Clindamycin HCl) Should Be Applied?
Dalacin C 150 mg capsule dose should be taken as prescribed by your doctor regularly at the fixed time. Do not take it in a smaller or higher dose than instructed.
How To Take Dalacin C 150 Mg (Clindamycin HCl)?
You must take the capsule as prescribed by your doctor at a fixed time regularly with or without food. Swallow the whole capsule with a glass of water without crushing or chewing it.
For How Long Should You Continue Applying Dalacin C 150 Mg?
You should use this Capsule for as long as directed by your physician. Moreover, its effects usually become noticeable (about 2-3 days to weeks) after its use.
Overdose Of Dalacin C 150 Mg (Clindamycin HCl)?
You must be careful in taking the specified amount of medicine. Eventually, if you have ingested the wrong dose or higher dose and observing overdose symptoms then call your doctor immediately.
Missed Dose Of Dalacin C 150 Mg (Clindamycin HCl)?
A missed dose of the capsule should be taken as soon as you remember it. Skip the missed dose and go back to your regular routine if it is almost time for the next dose. Do not take multiple doses at the same time to make up the missed dose.
Side Effects Of Dalacin C 150 Mg (Clindamycin HCl):
The side effects of Dalacin C 150 mg include:
- Scaly Skin
- Black or Tarry Stools
- Blurred Vision
- Chest Pain
- Fast Heartbeat
- Muscle or Joint Pain
- Irritated Eyes
- Increased Thirst
Drugs Interact With Dalacin C 150 Mg (Clindamycin HCl):
Using other drugs, herbal supplements or any substances may alter the medicinal effects of Dalacin C 150 Mg. It may cause either an allergic reaction or a serious adverse effect and may nullify the effect of your Capsule. Few drugs which interact with Clindamycin HCl:
- Ethinyl Estradiol
- Cholera Vaccine
Dalacin C 150 Mg should not be used or used very cautiously in:
- Hypersensitive conditions
- Drug Resistance
- Gastro Intestinal Disease
- Clindamycin HCl may cause Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis, Drug Reaction with Eosinophilia and Systemic Symptoms (DRESS), and Stevens Johnson syndrome (SJS). So stop taking it, if you suffer any of the symptoms:
- Impaired Liver/Kidney Function
Warning And Precautions:
- Do not take the capsule if you are suffering from severe side effects after taking the capsule.
- Always keep the Capsule in proper conditions and out of the reach of children.
Things To Remember:
- Read the insert of the Capsule thoroughly.
- Always tell your doctor about your medical history and follow the instructions as directed by the doctor.
How To Store Dalacin C 150 Mg (Clindamycin HCl)?
Keep the capsules in a dry, dark and clean place. Do not freeze.