International Brand Name
Danogen 100 Mg Tablet (Danazol)
What Is The Generic Name For Danogen 100 Mg Tablet:
Danazol is the generic version for Danogen 100 mg Tablet
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Danogen 100 Mg Tablet (Danazol):
About Danogen 100 Mg Tablet (Danazol)
Danogen 100 mg Tablet contains an active ingredient, Danazol (a weak androgen and anabolic steroid, a weak progestogen and antiprogestogenic, antigonadotropin, a weak steroidogenesis inhibitor, and a functional antiestrogen). It is used to treat various menstrual problems including painful or irregular periods, Premenstrual Tension (PMT), Benign Fibrocystic Breast disease (painful breast disease) and a condition called Endometriosis by modulating the actions of hormones.
Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding) is defined as excessive and prolonged menstrual bleeding, occurring at regular intervals. The average menstrual period lasts for about 4 to 5 days, with 25 to 80 ml of blood loss. Menorrhagia occurs when blood loss is greater than 80 ml or if the bleeding lasts for more than seven days. This condition is also commonly known as hypermenorrhea.
Endometriosis is a medical condition in which there is an abnormal growth of endometrial cells outside the uterus. These cells shed monthly during the menstrual period. These cells become endometriosis implants when they attach themselves to tissue found outside of the uterus. When the tissue grows somewhere else like on the ovaries, bladder, or behind the uterus, endometriosis occurs.
This medication is readily available with all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores; though, this medication should be taken on doctor’s prescription only.
Cipla, India is the leading pharmaceutical company that manufactures Danogen 100 mg Tablet.
Danogen 100 mg Tablet contains an active constituent, Danazol weighing 100 mg per tablet. This medicine is readily available with all the leading online pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores with other strengths and substitutes.
What Are The Uses Of The Danogen 100 Mg Tablet (Danazol):
Danogen 100 mg Tablet is used for the treatment in the following conditions:
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Benign fibrocystic breast disease
- Hereditary Angioedema
How Danogen 100 Mg Tablet (Danazol) Works:
Danogen 100 mg Tablet has an active ingredient, Danazol, a hormone modulator which modulates the action of certain female hormones in the body. It works as an antiestrogenic, antigonadotropic drug by reducing estrogen (a female hormone) production and its levels in the body. It then leads to atrophy of the endometrium, which alleviates the endometriosis condition. Atrophy may be due to the combination of its antiestrogenic, weak androgenic, and progestogenic or antiprogestogenic actions.
It also acts as immunosuppressant at high doses by binding on glucocorticoid receptor. It also works by inhibiting adrenal, ovarian, and testicular steroidogenesis, which further inhibits the production of estradiol, progesterone, and testosterone and thus helping in treating various diseased conditions.
Also, it was found that the percentage of free testosterone is tripled in women being treated with danazol and it may be responsible for masculine characteristics in women such as acne, excessive hair growth, and voice deepening.
Before You Use Danogen 100 Mg Tablet (Danazol):
Make certain that:
- You are not having some severe Disease
- You are not sensitive to Danazol
- You must update your doctor vis-à-vis your medical histories like your pre-existing disease, Medications and surgeries, supplements, Food Habits, lifestyle, and the rest.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Danogen 100 Mg Tablet (Danazol):
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid smoking
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Danogen 100 Mg Tablet (Danazol):
You should not take Danogen 100 mg Tablet if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney disorders
- Have any type of cancers
- Have any hormonal problems
- Have undiagnosed vaginal bleeding
- Have porphyria
- Have migraines
- Are pregnant
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy or sensitivity to the tablet
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have any hormonal imbalance
- Have any glandular disease
- Have cervical or breast cancer
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have any severe infection
- Are pregnant /conceiving /or breastfeeding
Danogen 100 mg Tablet contains an active ingredient, Danazol, which is used to treat various menstrual problems including painful or irregular periods, premenstrual tension (PMT), Benign fibrocystic breast disease (painful breast disease) and a condition called endometriosis. This medicine is readily available with all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores; though, this medication should be taken on doctor’s prescription only. The patient must discuss with the medical doctor for an alteration of dosage and time of medicine, knowing the fact that the severity of the disease can vary from person to person. Your doctor can best judge this adjustment.
Adults are advised to take Danogen 100 mg Tablet at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your medical doctor. You must take Danogen 100 mg Tablet regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Danogen 100 Mg Tablet (Danazol) to Be Used:
Danogen 100 mg Tablet is readily available in various strengths and substitutes. Patients are suggested to pursue doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Danogen 100 mg Tablet. You must not take this Tablet on your own and for a more extended period as recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Danogen 100 Mg Tablet (Danazol):
Danogen 100 mg Tablet should be taken at a fixed time, as suggested by your doctor. Swallow the medicine as a whole. You must not chew, crush or break the Tablet. Danogen 100 mg Tablet can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Danogen 100 Mg Tablet (Danazol):
You are always suggested to take Danogen 100 mg Tablet as prescribed. You must not stop or start taking this medicine all of a sudden on your own. You must follow all the procedures given by your doctor carefully. You should not receive the Tablet in a smaller or larger measure or for an extended period than suggested by the doctor.
You must seek medical emergency treatment and get in touch with your medical doctor straight away in the situation of any overdose symptoms. The emergency treatment will be started by your medical doctor if they observe any overdose symptoms in you.
The missed dose of the Tablet has to be taken as fast as viable. You should firmly skip out the missed dose if it is the time for your next planned dosage by now. It is strictly recommended not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Danogen 100 Mg Tablet (Danazol):
- Weight gain
- Changes in the menstrual cycle
- A decrease in breast size
- Vaginal dryness and irritation
- Sweating and flushing
- Oily skin or hair
- Peeling and blistering of the skin
- Deepening of the voice
- Hair loss
- Abnormal hair growth on a women face and body
- Voice change
- Itchy scalp
- Sore throat
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Many of the medicines have been reported to interact with Danogen 100 mg Tablet. These interactions may engender some unwanted or unfavourable effects, or it may probably cause your drug not to function correctly. You should often have a conversation with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements; consequently, well-proposed medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Ethinyl Estradiol
This medicine can as well interact with the following mentioned disease condition:
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
Warning And Precaution:
Danogen 100 mg Tablet can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Allergy/ Hypersensitivity
- Chronic Infections
- Hormonal imbalance or any gland disorder
- This medicine is not recommended for use by the elderly population and children
- You must get your blood test done repeatedly during treatment to monitor the side effects of Danazol on your blood cells
- Regular blood tests are essential to check your blood cells along with kidney, liver and heart function during treatment with this medicine
- You have to use a consistent contraceptive method to avoid pregnancy while you are on this medication as it can cause birth defects
- You should not drive or operate heavy machines besides taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- You are supposed not to take this drug if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or are breastfeeding
- You must always discuss with your medical doctor to obtain the first-rate treatment if you are observing a number of the conditions mentioned above.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Danogen 100 mg Tablet out of reach and vision of the children
- This treatment is strictly used with care for the treatment of children
- Danogen 100 mg Tablet is not suggested for use by pregnant women due to the augmented risk of detrimental effects on the unborn child
- You have to always check up the information in predominantly printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- You must continuously discuss with your medical doctor if you have any uncertainty in terms of the dosage, strength and time of the drug.
Danogen 100 mg Tablet should be used as recommended by your doctor in the treatment of Endometriosis, Premenstrual Tension (PMT), and Benign Fibrocystic Breast disease (painful breast disease). You must not take this drug for a more extended period than prescribed by your medical practitioner. Also, do not stop using this drug without discussing it with your doctor.
Store the Danogen 100 mg Tablet at room temperature in a dark and dry location. Make sure that the Tablet is intact and not broken while purchasing or storing.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.