Deplatt 75 Mg
USA Brand Name
Torrent Pharmaceuticals, India
Deplatt 75 Mg (Clopidogrel)
What Is The Generic Name For Deplatt 75 Mg?
Clopidogrel is the generic version for Deplatt 75 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Deplatt 75 Mg (Clopidogrel)?
About Deplatt 75 Mg (Clopidogrel)
Deplatt 75 mg contains an active salt, Clopidogrel, is antiplatelet medicine which is used in the treatment of Heart Attack and Unstable Angina. It is used to prevent clots in blood vessels. It is available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Torrent Pharmaceuticals (India) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Deplatt 75 mg.
Deplatt 75 mg contains an active ingredient, Clopidogrel, 75 mg. It is also available in the various strengths at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Deplatt 75 Mg (Clopidogrel)?
Deplatt 75 mg is used in the treatment of:
- Ischemic stroke
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Peripheral Atrial Disease
- Heart Attacks
How Deplatt 75 Mg (Clopidogrel) Works?
Deplatt 75 mg has Clopidogrel as an active ingredient. It is an antiplatelet medication which basically works by preventing platelets from sticking together which decreases the formation of harmful blood clots. This lowers the chance of heart attack and condition like a stroke.
Before You Use Deplatt 75 Mg (Clopidogrel):
- Make sure that you are not taking Alcohol
- Make sure that you do not have heart, liver, or kidney problems
- Make sure that your doctor knows about your medical history
What Should You Avoid While Taking Deplatt 75 Mg (Clopidogrel)?
- Alcohol is completely unsafe
- You should not drive after taking this tablet
- Other Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Deplatt 75 Mg (Clopidogrel)?
You should not take Deplatt 75 mg if you:
- Are Hypersensitive to it
- Have Bleeding Problems
- Are going to have a Surgery or any Dental procedure
- Have Heart, Kidney, and Liver problems
- Are Driving or Doing a Work which needs your alertness
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an allergy to the tablet
- Are diabetic
- Have any lung disease
- Have any other heart disease
- Have any kidney or liver disease
- Are taking alcohol or other drugs
- Are Pregnant or trying to conceive
How Much Of The Deplatt 75 Mg (Clopidogrel) to Be Used?
Deplatt 75 mg is available in various strengths at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Deplatt 75 mg.
How To Take The Deplatt 75 Mg (Clopidogrel)?
Deplatt 75 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You should swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not try to chew and crush it. It is always better to take it with or without food.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Deplatt 75 Mg (Clopidogrel)?
You are always advised to take Deplatt 75 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. Follow all the instructions given by your doctor. Do not take it in a smaller or larger amount or for longer than recommended.
You should contact your doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected.
You should try to take every dose of Deplatt 75 mg at a fixed time. A missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember. You can skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Deplatt 75 Mg (Clopidogrel)?
- White patches in the mouth or on the tongue
- Blood in urine and stools
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Back Pain
- Loss of Appetite
- Abdominal Pain
- Change in Taste
- Headache and Joint Pain
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Deplatt 75 mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medication. It interacts with the following medicine:
- Non Steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- There are beneficial Drug Interactions also:
Warning And Precaution:
Deplatt 75 mg is contraindicated in conditions like:
- Bleeding Disorders
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- Patients with liver and kidney disease
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine.
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time and strength of the Tablet.
- It should not be used in hypersensitivity.
- It is not recommended in patients with Bleeding Disorders
- Deplatt 75 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not exceed the limit of dosage
Store the Deplatt 75 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and tablets are not damaged.